Racial Intelligence

• 4 Replies

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
Racial Intelligence
« on: October 19, 2007, 02:57:34 PM »
Didn't really know how to title this thread, but anyways, I wish more people were like him:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7052416.stm
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
Re: Racial Intelligence
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 12:39:47 AM »
I think what he was getting at was that they're not necessarily unintelligent, but undereducated.  Africa isn't very rich a continent, and it takes money to build and supply schools.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 03:53:32 AM »
I actually have the same views as him. I was surprised people took it as far as they did, when it's purely logical.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

?

me25

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 11:39:38 AM »
I think what he was getting at was that they're not necessarily unintelligent, but undereducated.  Africa isn't very rich a continent, and it takes money to build and supply schools.
I don't think that's what he meant, I think he meant that they've evolved in a different region and have abilities suited to that region and that inteligence is a lower priority (as far as evoulution is conserned)for them because of that.
stereotype:a stardardized mental picture that is held in common by members of a group and that represents an oversimplified opinion, emotional attitude, or uncritican judgement
in other words, something that is generally believed to be true, in otherwords, potentially based on truth.

?

me25

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 11:40:19 AM »
and also, Mexicans are much stupider, there's nothing wrong with blacks.