The Unveiling of NASA

• 31 Replies
The Unveiling of NASA
« on: October 16, 2007, 03:56:40 PM »
Enough evidence exists to warrant the suspicion that since its founding in 1958, NASA has primarily been and functioned as a branch of the US Central Intelligence Agency's MK Ultra Program.  In other words, NASA has evidently always effectively simply been a sophisticated branch of CIA mind control operations and experimentation.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
Re: The Unveiling of NASA
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 04:04:09 PM »
 ::)
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 04:11:58 PM »
Quote from: DionysiosAreopagitis
NASA has evidently always effectively simply been a sophisticated branch of CIA mind control operations and experimentation.
This would include alleged space travel.

For example, Neil Armstrong, Edward "Buzz" Aldrin, and Mike Collins are touted by the controlled media as the first three men on the Moon.  If this was actually true as opposed to being reality only in the astronauts and the misinformed public's minds, then why would "Buzz" Aldrin suddenly turn violent when questioned concerning its authenticity by a documentary filmographer, namely Bart Sibrel whom  Aldrin decked in the face as shown in the following video?

It is a fact that mind control uses horrific traumatic stress conditioning.  Aldrin's unprovoked violent attack on Sibrel is likely occasioned by the fact that the shameful events which actually did happen to him in 1969 are too painful for him to discuss or probably even think about.  Aldrin has settled for acceptance of a lie as it is obviously so much more convenient for him.

This is exactly what happened in the case of high ranking Nazi Albert Speer who was released from prison and reaped a great deal of money and worldwide respect via the media for a book on WWII bearing his name as the author and slamming the Nazis and which was ghostwritten by a jewish writer.  At a 1979 formal dinner in London, British historian David Irving pointed this out to Speer along with the fact that the book was full of falsehoods.  Speer privately replied to Irving that Irving was correct but as the truth would not generate money, he had no intention of changing the situation which was quite convenient for him. 

This also applies to the likes of Aldrin and Armstrong.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 04:24:44 PM by DionysiosAreopagitis »

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 04:24:59 PM »
It is a fact that mind control uses horrific traumatic stress conditioning.  Aldrin's unprovoked violent attack on Sibrel is likely occasioned by the fact that the shameful events which actually did happen to him in 1969 are too painful for him to discuss or probably even think about.  Aldrin has settled for acceptance of a lie as it is obviously so much more convenient for him.
Unprovoked? I'm suprised that Aldrin didn't knock that guy out. Wouldn't you be testy if someone stalked you for several days, interrogated you at every corner, questioned your greatest achievement, and called you a liar and a coward to your face? Sibrel later even apologized, admitting he provoked the guy.

Way to lay on the bullshit.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 05:43:45 PM by Agent_0042 »
Can the FAQ...
Yes, it can.

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 04:59:14 PM »
Quote from: Agent_0042
Wouldn't you be testy if someone stalked you for several days
Substantiate that he stalking allegation.

interrogated you at every corner
What is your idea of a documentary?

questioned your greatest achievement
This is an excellent thing.  It is the whole purpose of the interview.

Sibrel later even apologized, admitting he provoked the guy.
Again, PROVE this. 

So, you defend violence which defends a lie.  Way to go in the wrong direction.

========================================

Bart Sibrel and astronaut Alan Bean discussed a 1998 shuttle mission which allegedly went 350 miles high and astronauts reported seeing what they called shooting stars while their eyes were closed.  Sibrel asked Bean about these stars who replied that "IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AND CONCENTRATE YOU COULD PROBABLY SEE THEM" which is an excellent indication of the source of astronauts' delusions and the mind control conditioning associated with it.

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 05:43:20 PM »
Wouldn't you be testy if someone stalked you for several days
Substantiate that he stalking allegation.

interrogated you at every corner
What is your idea of a documentary?

questioned your greatest achievement
This is an excellent thing.  It is the whole purpose of the interview.

Sibrel later even apologized, admitting he provoked the guy.
Again, PROVE this. 
If you don't believe me, look it up yourself, dumbfuck. Learn2Wikipedia.

This thread sucks.
Amen.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 05:45:04 PM by Agent_0042 »
Can the FAQ...
Yes, it can.

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 06:22:12 PM »
Quote from: DionysiosAreopagitis
Enough evidence exists to warrant the suspicion that since its founding in 1958, NASA has primarily been and functioned as a branch of the US Central Intelligence Agency's MK Ultra Program.  In other words, NASA has evidently always effectively simply been a sophisticated branch of CIA mind control operations and experimentation.

The Search For the Manchurian Candidate
by John Marks
http://mindcontrolforums.com/marks/marks.htm

?

Loard Z

• Insert witty intellectual phrase here...
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 11:41:57 AM »
what bollocks - how do you explain that you can actually fly into space now, as a "space tourist" (providing you have a few hundred million US dollars to spare, of course)?
if i remember, austria is an old, dis-used name for what is now Germany.
See My Greatness

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 02:31:57 PM »
what bollocks - how do you explain that you can actually fly into space now, as a "space tourist" (providing you have a few hundred million US dollars to spare, of course)?

I don't see anyy reason why those accounts should be false.

The Flat Earth model also predicts a rounded horizon when looking down at the earth from the edge of space. At the edge of space you are looking down at a circle, remember? Therefore there will be an elliptical curved horizon.

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

• There is no conspiracy...
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 02:48:28 PM »
But it would curve in 2 dimensions only, look at the edge of a cylinder, and at the edge of a sphere. The shape is different in 3 dimensions. If you were at the edge of space in FE theory, you would see this 2D curvature and the ice wall at the edge.
Quote from: Tomcooper84
there is no optical light, there is just light and theres no other type of light unless you start talkling about energy saving lightbulbs compared to other types of light bulbs
ENaG: Evidence Not a Guarantee.

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 04:13:20 PM »
Quote from: Z-To-Impress

Ill go ahead and tell you right off what I suspect which is a combination of sophisticated sensorial technology and any combination of mind control tecniques including spiked drinks, disguised methods of traumatization, et al, and damned lies in the form of nice reassurances of a genuine experience, all of it focused to the one goal of keeping the participant brainwashed and believing that he is actually space travelling and barring any factor of inconvenience which could introduce an element of doubt in the whole.  Therefore, the circumstances have to be completely controlled, and the guinea pig must agree to the circumstances.  I can very safely assume that most and perhaps all of the people paying to go through such an experience are already brainwashed into believing fables like a globular Earth, heliocentrism, and Moon travel. 

As far as sophisticated sensorial technology goes, a good example of an experiment used on the masses is the Disney World Epcot space flight simulator which is a "ride" in which carnival goers experience a sophisticated simulation of alleged space flight without ever even leaving the ground.

I have not looked into it a great deal, but I do not at all believe this propaganda just because it is claimed.  If I were to look into this more, one of my first questions would be what were the names of the companies and organizations involved in this operation?  Which ones are CIA connected, for example?

We should all be aware that the so´called international space station is a mock up at best and most truly of all exists in deceived and deluded minds.  I would be genuinely surprised if most astronauts really knew where they always were.  They definitely undergo mind control experiments administered to maintain control over them (like traumatization) and reduce to the extent to which it is possible both resistance and certain areas of memory through certain drugs and other means.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 04:49:33 PM by DionysiosAreopagitis »

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 12:43:58 AM »
Dionysios, you're deluding yourself if you truly believe what you're arguing.  There's no sense in arguing with you, because your mind has already closed shut to other options.  Therefore, it is my job to tell you that you just might not be right.

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 05:52:42 PM »
how do you explain that you can actually fly into space now, as a "space tourist" ?

He asked a straightforward question.  I gave an honest and straightforward answer. 

By the way, between the two of us you're the brainwashed conformist here, Bogheaded warrior.

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 05:56:40 PM »
Quote from: BOGWarrior89
it is my job to tell you that you just might not be right.
So you really do work for NASA?

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 06:00:59 PM »
Typical fundamentalist. Everyone who disagrees with him is automatically wrong and deluded/biased. ::)

Like I said, he is another Raa.

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 06:03:50 PM »
Sounds like there's something about Raa that annoys you.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 06:46:19 PM »

Ill go ahead and tell you right off what I suspect which is a combination of sophisticated sensorial technology and any combination of mind control tecniques including spiked drinks, disguised methods of traumatization, et al, and damned lies in the form of nice reassurances of a genuine experience, all of it focused to the one goal of keeping the participant brainwashed and believing that he is actually space travelling and barring any factor of inconvenience which could introduce an element of doubt in the whole.  Therefore, the circumstances have to be completely controlled, and the guinea pig must agree to the circumstances.  I can very safely assume that most and perhaps all of the people paying to go through such an experience are already brainwashed into believing fables like a globular Earth, heliocentrism, and Moon travel. 

As far as sophisticated sensorial technology goes, a good example of an experiment used on the masses is the Disney World Epcot space flight simulator which is a "ride" in which carnival goers experience a sophisticated simulation of alleged space flight without ever even leaving the ground.

I have not looked into it a great deal, but I do not at all believe this propaganda just because it is claimed.  If I were to look into this more, one of my first questions would be what were the names of the companies and organizations involved in this operation?  Which ones are CIA connected, for example?

We should all be aware that the so´called international space station is a mock up at best and most truly of all exists in deceived and deluded minds.  I would be genuinely surprised if most astronauts really knew where they always were.  They definitely undergo mind control experiments administered to maintain control over them (like traumatization) and reduce to the extent to which it is possible both resistance and certain areas of memory through certain drugs and other means.

Just for one minute ask yourself 2 questions:

1. Why would people lie for over 40 years about space travel and what possible gain could that have?
2. If I learned the basics of rocket science in high school physics (which I did) do you really think that the greatest engineers and physicists in the world cannot design a rocket and put a man in orbit in it?

There is no logical reason to not believe in the space program, and all those reasons you listed are just pointing to "CONSPIRACY"

Next you'll be telling me that humans don't exist...
See My Greatness

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 06:51:25 PM »
What's the definition of human?

If you said next you'll tell me homo sapians don't exist, that's also a point. How much will we have to change before we consider ourselves a new species?

?

Loard Z

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 07:04:14 PM »
I think we'll have to evolve past pointless discussions like this, celebrity gossip magazines, and tv dinners first.
See My Greatness

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 07:05:26 PM »
That's dumb. Caring about stupid things is more of a sign of intelligence compared to caring about food and survival.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2007, 07:08:52 PM »
Well, I don't know where you live or what you care about, but the people who buy those magazines over here are definitely not evolving.

Not that I don't care about stupid things, I get wet at the prospect of playing my guitar after work.

But celebrity gossip - I'm just never gonna understand that one.
See My Greatness

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2007, 07:25:04 PM »
I don't get it either. I guess it's a sad attempt at feeling like they are part of the in crowd.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2007, 07:31:20 PM »
This place is the "real" in crowd.
See My Greatness

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

• There is no conspiracy...
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 01:31:57 AM »
Bah! There is no evolution, because the Bible says something different, whereas I don't blindly believe what the bible says is literal fact, (I don't even believe the bible) some people do. So you are evil blasphemers!
Quote from: Tomcooper84
there is no optical light, there is just light and theres no other type of light unless you start talkling about energy saving lightbulbs compared to other types of light bulbs
ENaG: Evidence Not a Guarantee.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2007, 04:30:56 AM »
Ever notice how people who take the bible as literal fact appear to be slightly less evolved than the rest of us?

Now I call that evolution in action.
See My Greatness

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 04:37:17 AM »
and all those reasons you listed are just pointing to "CONSPIRACY"
So we finally agree on something because that is what it is.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 04:46:22 AM »
except we don't agree, because you think there is a conspiracy, and I don't.
Such a massive conspiracy would have leaked by now, there's no way you can keep billions of people in the dark about space travel for half a decade.
It's just not possible.
See My Greatness

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2007, 08:59:55 AM »
Such a massive conspiracy would have leaked by now
Leaks have occurred quite a bit in various places and all the bits of information add up.
What is needed in order to appreciate all the inconvenient facts is a PERSPECTIVE WHİCH İS DİFFERENT than the one which NASA declares.

there's no way you can keep billions of people in the dark about space travel for half a decade.
It's just not possible.
The famous forgery known as the 'Donatıon of Constantine' kept most of the people of western Europe (including men like Dante Alighieri) in the dark about the historical basis of papal claims to sovereignty for about eight centuries.  As prolific as NASA is at lying the Vatican has already been there and done that. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donation_of_Constantine

Yes unfortunately there are ways to keep most of the people in the dark.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2007, 01:34:09 PM »
The very fact that you say "controlled" media when the USA has complete freedom of the press nullifies your argument.

There are no leaks because there is no conspiracy. NASA and the CIA may well have ties together, but mind control experiments are all just a part of your paranoid delusions.
See My Greatness

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2007, 02:16:35 PM »
Well, I don't know where you live or what you care about, but the people who buy those magazines over here are definitely not evolving.
It would be pretty strange if they were. ???