Helium Balloons?

• 10 Replies
Helium Balloons?
« on: April 18, 2006, 04:28:58 PM »
Many private organizations and even some adventurous people have launced home-made helium balloons into the stratosphere, complete with radar, cameras, and parachutes. Once released, they will keep on floating until around 32KM high above the ground, scientifically known as an area called near-space. Once they are up, the cameras take photos of the "flight" and after it has completed it's task, they land back down onto the Earth. As one may see from these photos, the Earth is definitely round and spherical in shape.

These people are not asscociated with the government in any way, whatsoever. Yet, their photos also clearly show a round Earth. You can try this at home. It only coasts around $700.00 to build and launch.

I'll compile a list of websites soon after.

bullhorn

• Flat Earth Scientist
Helium Balloons?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 08:49:34 PM »
That is all fine and dandy assuming that the ballon is not altered when it leaves sight.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Helium Balloons?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 11:18:44 PM »
Quote from: "bullhorn"
That is all fine and dandy assuming that the ballon is not altered when it leaves sight.

Are you suggesting that a government agency might capture the balloon in flight and somehow reprogram the camera and transmission device to transmit "hoax" footage, all without being seen or heard?

The nice thing about having a camera on the balloon is that you can always see what's going on.

-Erasmus
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

Helium Balloons?
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 06:52:53 AM »
Lets sponsor a weather ballon! Thatd be cool 8-)
i]On this issue -- my default assumption is that all members of this forum are male.  I usually expect women to have more sense than to waste their time arguing trivialities over the internet.
[/i]
-Erasmus

Helium Balloons?
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 05:00:41 PM »
You really think the government is that sophisticated? That they know everything going on, the can see the people in buildings from satellites, tapping all forms of communication. In reality they are a bunch of guys bumbling through each day. If they know so much why can't they find Bin Laden? You've been watching too many movies. Remember they are made up, not documentaries.

Helium Balloons?
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 04:57:18 AM »
Some people here would claim Bin Ladens captured and we don't know it. I dont know how they can afford all this fancy technology, some agencies can't afford .gov emails :lol:
i]On this issue -- my default assumption is that all members of this forum are male.  I usually expect women to have more sense than to waste their time arguing trivialities over the internet.
[/i]
-Erasmus

Helium Balloons?
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 07:53:46 AM »
there's no bin laden. its also a conspiracy.

Helium Balloons?
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 07:56:19 AM »
There ks no conspiracy. It's all a conspiracy.
It's a conspiracy in a conspiracy.
Twice the fun.
img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/killer_venom47/Spottswoode.jpg[/img]
Non Beleivers Must be Stoned!!!
Down with the round earthers!

Helium Balloons?
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 10:50:42 AM »
everything can be a conspiracy, and when everything is a conspiracy, nothing is a conspiracy.

Bin Laden hasn't even been proven to be alive, nobody who is trusted has ever seen him or seen evidence of his life.

Aso, the government can easily spy on anybody they want from a computer, Google Earth is a free download of the Earth, imagine what the government can buy if we can get this for free, I looked up my house on google earth and it was really good detail, you'd only have had to zoom in a bit more to see clearly all details, and it wouldn't have had to be much more focused either.

Helium Balloons?
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 11:09:18 AM »
Quote from: "Marshy"
Lets sponsor a weather ballon! Thatd be cool 8-)

how about we sponser a spaceflight for all the Flat-Earthers.

Destination: The Sun.

Helium Balloons?
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 11:57:20 AM »
thats foolish.
[/i]
-Erasmus