A question for Midnight

• 3 Replies
?

[][][]

• Man of science.
A question for Midnight
« on: September 27, 2007, 09:07:23 AM »
There were two threads that you made concerning religion. One accused all Christians of being mentally ill, that you deleted later that day, and now another one. I recall this one had a message simmilar too America hates God and God hates America (I agree with you there) that lasted hardly a moment before you deleted it again. Are you still working out the details in you arguments? Whatever the reason, I can't wait for your final draft.
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
Re: A question for Midnight
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 09:09:02 AM »
He's weeping in a corner.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 09:31:10 AM »
There were two threads that you made concerning religion. One accused all Christians of being mentally ill, that you deleted later that day, and now another one. I recall this one had a message simmilar too America hates God and God hates America (I agree with you there) that lasted hardly a moment before you deleted it again. Are you still working out the details in you arguments? Whatever the reason, I can't wait for your final draft.

What I actually did was combine the two threads into one OP in a single thread, because I realized both posts would be related, and two threads would be too much like the majority of the rest of the people here.

My original attempt at rational discourse was butt-fucked into oblivion by Beast. I reworded my argument to give it a chance to actually lift off on a mentally stimulating note. Instead, the usual suspects wandered in, took a shit, and I suspect the same end will ensue.

I will not delete the thread however, as I am sure somewhere, in the miasma of dunder-fuck that surrounds me, some of you still have minds of your own.

Fortunately for me, I have all the time in the world to ponder that. As for Divito, lately he has lost, in entirety, his ability to mean anything definitive. His posts have degraded to a sad state of hit and run ping pong with mids. Unfortunately, no one seems to care but Divito.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 09:35:06 AM by Midnight »
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 11:18:41 AM »

What I actually did was combine the two threads into one OP in a single thread, because I realized both posts would be related, and two threads would be too much like the majority of the rest of the people here.

My original attempt at rational discourse was butt-fucked into oblivion by Beast. I reworded my argument to give it a chance to actually lift off on a mentally stimulating note. Instead, the usual suspects wandered in, took a shit, and I suspect the same end will ensue.

I will not delete the thread however, as I am sure somewhere, in the miasma of dunder-fuck that surrounds me, some of you still have minds of your own.

Fortunately for me, I have all the time in the world to ponder that. As for Divito, lately he has lost, in entirety, his ability to mean anything definitive. His posts have degraded to a sad state of hit and run ping pong with mids. Unfortunately, no one seems to care but Divito.

True inspiration is rarely received; often times shitted upon.  Only the few can bring about change.  The many just follow.
Quote from: Raist
One thing we have learned is don't fuck around in Africa. It leads to bad.