Conclusive Evidence Of Flat Eart Found

• 6 Replies
Conclusive Evidence Of Flat Eart Found
« on: September 16, 2007, 06:38:54 PM »
 One day i was walking along the VERY FLAT flat earth and i stumbled apon some magic dust. This must be the magic that makes the earth flat and yet disobey so many laws of science. Well i sent this magic dust into a local university for study (Harvard) and they returned the sample with a note saying that this magic dust is very magic and they all believe in the Flat Earth Theory because of me.

Here is a picture of the magic dust.

Please don't reward me all at once, my pay pal account only has so much room for money.

PS: I think you can buy this magic dust at a local grocery store for around $3.00. DON'T USE TOO MUCH or else it will cause the government to kill you and your family for the lots of money they will get from the conspiracy using these steps.

1-Kill family for conspiracy cover up
2-???
3-PROFIT!!!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 06:43:26 PM by Slippers »

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Conclusive Evidence Of Flat Eart Found
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 06:40:16 PM »
Hey, sokarul, this guy stole your idea!   >:(
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 06:45:42 PM »
 What, i don't understand. What idea did i steal? I just bought some magic dust to make the earth flat and that was someone elses idea?

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 06:50:24 PM »
I guess he just assumed since you guys were from ebaums you were all about stealin' other peoples shit.
Quantum Ab Hoc

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 06:52:57 PM »
Hey, sokarul, You altered your accounts again!   >:(
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 07:04:42 PM »
 Ebaums is full of newfags, i'm from Facepunch and /b/

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 07:21:41 PM »
Hey, sokarul, You altered your accounts again!   >:(
I only have one account. 

One day i was walking along the VERY FLAT flat earth and i stumbled apon some magic dust. This must be the magic that makes the earth flat and yet disobey so many laws of science. Well i sent this magic dust into a local university for study (Harvard) and they returned the sample with a note saying that this magic dust is very magic and they all believe in the Flat Earth Theory because of me.

Here is a picture of the magic dust.

Please don't reward me all at once, my pay pal account only has so much room for money.

PS: I think you can buy this magic dust at a local grocery store for around $3.00. DON'T USE TOO MUCH or else it will cause the government to kill you and your family for the lots of money they will get from the conspiracy using these steps.

1-Kill family for conspiracy cover up
2-???
3-PROFIT!!!

There was an argument that lead to someone saying that the earth didnt have gravitation but everything else did, thus magical dirt. 
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER