This whole site feels like a dragged school lesson...

• 59 Replies

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Re: This whole site feels like a dragged school lesson...
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 03:47:10 AM »
Engy and Gully do argue like children..t'is great
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 11:23:29 AM »
pre-pubescent one's.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 11:40:12 AM »
pre-pubescent one's.
over-punctuate'much?

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 12:26:31 PM »
My point stands, Jr.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 12:32:38 PM »
My point stands, Jr.

That you have no idea what goes on here, so you attack people instead of arguments?   
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 01:02:32 PM »
My point stands, Jr.
Only with the greatest of ironies, son.

Jimmy Crackhorn

• Not the Physics Wiz everyone else seems to be here
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 07:36:42 PM »
They do seem to hate each other's guts. Every thread it's blah, blah, blah cute; blah, blah, blah reading comprehension; blah, blah, blah pictures of dark matter.

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 08:12:13 PM »
Copy Pasting is good exercise for the heart.
I'm surprised you could bring yourself to lie about the number.  Poor old man. 

Oh, wait, I'm not surprised at all *coughpicturesofdarkmattercough*
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!

So hows that gravitation = acceleration = gravitation going for you?  Is it going as well as the EP applying to gravitational lensing?   
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!

Why, I have to thank you. I was wondering when I could get back to the list. I relish the opportunity to add to the list each and every time.
*cough
So...how about those Einstein quotes that gravity as a force does not exist?
So...how about that definition that GL can be caused by acceleration of the FE?
So...how about telling us why you applied the EP over thousands of miles?
So...how about telling why all accelerations are gravitations?
So...how about telling how a star that is not directly over some part of FE can be seen from the FE?
So...how about a reference for your assertion that Nature is an observer?
So...how about telling why Nature can't communicate faster than light?
So...how about explaining how air is an energy source?
So...how about showing where the other 98 posts of this post are?
So...how about telling us how the FE, with a constant, flat gravitational field, and RE, with a variable, curved gravitational field, can produce equal GL effects?

Shall I go on?
cough*
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!
My point stands, Jr.

That you have no idea what goes on here, so you attack people instead of arguments?   
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!
My point stands, Jr.
Only with the greatest of ironies, son.
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Crackhorn

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 08:14:43 PM »
Welcome Back!  :D

unclegravy

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 08:23:21 PM »
It's a good idea to remind me who you are if you recently had a name change.:P
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Crackhorn

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 08:27:53 PM »
Pfft, I just got here. I just remember reading your old posts.

unclegravy

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 08:31:10 PM »
Oh man, that is so anticlimactic.

Jimmy Crackhorn

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 08:32:51 PM »
 :P

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2007, 08:53:41 PM »

Like secx with ur mom.

unclegravy

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2007, 09:14:21 PM »
Hmmn, Your Mom jokes.
So if I quote Stewie from Family Guy, you won't think it's old?
Here you go then:

"Got any Titanic jokes while you're at it? Because, you know, I'm still here."

Enjoy your fresh

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2007, 09:34:00 PM »

Like secx with ur mom.
Hey look! I think dingleberry got in trouble over the bad words. Poor little guy. He probably now has to misspell all of the naughty in order to dodge an even sterner reprimand.

narcberry

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2007, 09:37:18 PM »

Like secx with ur mom.
Hey look! I think dingleberry got in trouble over the bad words. Poor little guy. He probably now has to misspell all of the naughty in order to dodge an even sterner reprimand.

Dang, caught! Please don't tell TheEngineer. I would basically have to spend 20 seconds registering again.

unclegravy

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2007, 09:39:53 PM »
Ouch the backstabber.

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2007, 09:44:43 PM »

Like secx with ur mom.

Dang, caught! Please don't tell TheEngineer. I would basically have to spend 20 seconds registering again.
Okay, then so you've just told TheEngineer that you don't mind an IP ban or a name ban or both. Cool. I'm sure he'll take take into consideration the next time you spam the Forum or lapse into your childish profanity banter.

narcberry

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2007, 09:47:09 PM »

Like secx with ur mom.

I don't think his decision is based on your, or my recommendation. Unless it's mine, because I am the OFFICIAL SPOKESMAN, noob.

Okay, then so you've just told TheEngineer that you don't mind an IP ban or a name ban or both. Cool. I'm sure he'll take take into consideration the next time you spam the Forum or lapse into your childish profanity banter.

I don't think he will decide based off of your, or my recommendation. Unless it's mine, because I am the OFFICIAL SPOKESMAN, noob.

« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2007, 09:51:57 PM »

Like secx with ur mom.

I don't think his decision is based on your, or my recommendation. Unless it's mine, because I am the OFFICIAL SPOKESMAN, noob.

I don't think he will decide based off of your, or my recommendation. Unless it's mine, because I am the OFFICIAL SPOKESMAN, noob.
Just to assist you with your reading comprehension, I placed the obvious in bold above.

narcberry

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2007, 09:53:01 PM »

Like secx with ur mom.

Just to assist you with your reading comprehension, I placed the obvious in bold above.

Could you bold the part where I recommend something to TheEngineer?

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2007, 09:55:07 PM »

Like secx with ur mom.

Yep.

narcberry

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2007, 09:58:42 PM »

Like secx with ur mom.

Yep.

You bore me.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2007, 10:15:30 PM »

Like secx with ur mom.

I.P. banning is fun.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2007, 10:36:05 PM »

Like secx with ur mom.

IP bans ruin your day, narcnads.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2007, 01:15:15 AM »
They do seem to hate each other's guts. Every thread it's blah, blah, blah cute; blah, blah, blah reading comprehension; blah, blah, blah pictures of dark matter.

Whats disturbing is the way Gully keeps involving Sokarul into it, he seems to have an unhealthy obsession with Sokky boy
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2007, 09:44:35 AM »

Whats disturbing is the way Gully keeps involving Sokarul into it, he seems to have an unhealthy obsession with Sokky boy

There is nothing unhealthy about two men in love. LMAO!

Jimmy Crackhorn

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2007, 04:10:05 PM »

ROFL!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 08:28:58 PM by Jimmy Crackhorn »

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2007, 12:10:33 AM »

ROFL

ROFL
ROFLMAO!!!
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?