« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2007, 11:44:59 AM »
If A=B=C=D, then A=D

A=God
B=Love
C=Blind
D=Stevie Wonder

God=Love=Blind=Stevie Wonder

Stevie Wonder is therefore God.

But as stated above, God cannot exist if nothing exists.  Therefore, Stevie Wonder does not exist.

Re: God is Imaginary
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2007, 11:54:15 AM »
If A=B=C=D, then A=D

A=God
B=Love
C=Blind
D=Stevie Wonder

God=Love=Blind=Stevie Wonder

Stevie Wonder is therefore God.

But as stated above, God cannot exist if nothing exists.  Therefore, Stevie Wonder does not exist.

Its not sound in any possible way, so that's a horrible example.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

?

Pope Zera

• A Firm Believer in NOTHING
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2007, 12:19:47 PM »
Holicrap, did someone just take something I said seriously?  x.X

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2007, 12:52:08 PM »
Well, then I suppose that the problem is not in China itself, but those who follow China.  As such, perhaps it is the overzealous China worshippers that you should be poking fun at, and not China itself?

This is starting to sound racist.
The problem is with stupidity.

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2007, 12:56:07 PM »

Stupid as in claiming that something absolutely does not exist based on the fact that there is little evidence it does?

Here let me try. There is absolutely nothing outside of our observeable universe.

?

Tom Dipshit

• Flat Earth Opponent
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2007, 01:09:05 PM »

Stupid as in claiming that something absolutely does not exist based on the fact that there is little evidence it does?

Here let me try. There is absolutely nothing inside my head!.
Fixed ;)
Tom Bishop: "The earth cuts the universe in half."

Narcberry (smarticus): "Oceans are free from gravity."

Z' Lord of Purple: "yes, superfast jet streams for the win!!!"

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2007, 01:27:30 PM »
Stupid as in claiming that something absolutely does not exist based on the fact that there is no evidence it does?
Fixed. And the opposite is just as true, so if you believe in God, you are stupid.

And I think you will find that I have never said that I know for sure that there is no higher power. Whenever I talk about my beliefs (seriously), I will admit that I don't believe in a creator simply because I don't seen any reason to believe in one.

However, I will say that I know for sure that the God depicted in the bible doesn't exist. This can be proven.

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2007, 01:30:37 PM »
Stupid as in claiming that something absolutely does not exist based on the fact that there is no evidence it does?
Fixed. And the opposite is just as true, so if you believe in God, you are stupid.

And I think you will find that I have never said that I know for sure that there is no higher power. Whenever I talk about my beliefs (seriously), I will admit that I don't believe in a creator simply because I don't seen any reason to believe in one.

However, I will say that I know for sure that the God depicted in the bible doesn't exist. This can be proven.

Oh right, I forgot you are an idiot.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2007, 01:35:19 PM »
Oh right, I forgot you are an idiot.
Nice strawman. ::)

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2007, 02:04:40 PM »
Holicrap, did someone just take something I said seriously?  x.X

Doesn't change the fact that it's still horrible.
ttp://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/search.php

"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2007, 01:58:00 AM »

No more were the miricles that have happened and happen today.
Please, if you can give me one example of an actual miracle, I will convert right now.
[/quote]

One example of a miricle, well, I know personal experience is a bit cocky and vai, yet vainity is better than being over modest.

When I was ten years old I was hit by a car. Doctors brought me to ICU but only gave me a 10% chance of living. I survived. They said it would not be possible for me to ever walk, talk, eat, school or anything; ever. Medically impossible! You see; what the doctors didn't know, was that I had about four churches of people praying for me. All my reles and their churches and everyone. And I left hospital a few months later and was playing football again for club shortly afterward. I still have people praying for me and I am still contacted by them; and I still feel God's help.

I am blind as I can see god? Your mind is closed. You are all talk, saying that you will change and do this and that, but you talk with a closed heart and mind. Open you head to the options, take it all in and analyse; and then you will see. And please don't reply bulls**ting me or anyone else about saying you have done all this, as you clearly havn't.

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2007, 04:22:38 AM »

One example of a miricle, well, I know personal experience is a bit cocky and vai, yet vainity is better than being over modest.

When I was ten years old I was hit by a car. Doctors brought me to ICU but only gave me a 10% chance of living. I survived. They said it would not be possible for me to ever walk, talk, eat, school or anything; ever. Medically impossible! You see; what the doctors didn't know, was that I had about four churches of people praying for me. All my reles and their churches and everyone. And I left hospital a few months later and was playing football again for club shortly afterward. I still have people praying for me and I am still contacted by them; and I still feel God's help.

I am blind as I can see god? Your mind is closed. You are all talk, saying that you will change and do this and that, but you talk with a closed heart and mind. Open you head to the options, take it all in and analyse; and then you will see. And please don't reply bulls**ting me or anyone else about saying you have done all this, as you clearly havn't.

You're a homosexual! God hates your kind wish a burning pashion! Homosexuality is a sin punishable by death (Leviticus 20:13). How dare you claim to be Christian. I demand you turn straight and beg God for mercy or follow what that passage says to do!

« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2007, 05:23:32 AM »

You're a homosexual! God hates your kind wish a burning pashion! Homosexuality is a sin punishable by death (Leviticus 20:13). How dare you claim to be Christian. I demand you turn straight and beg God for mercy or follow what that passage says to do!

I'm not a homo. This name was created in science class when we were looking at this flat earth bulls**t. Homosexual leader is a nickname my mate picked up in grade 8, although he is straight. I just used it as a gag.

?

Adi927

« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2007, 07:26:29 AM »
Can anyone post a link that "proves" that god is real?

?

nicolin

• Romania
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2007, 09:33:27 AM »
Some would say that this link would fit the shoe.
Curat murdar, Coane Fanica!

?

Pope Zera

• A Firm Believer in NOTHING
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2007, 09:58:27 AM »
Doesn't change the fact that it's still horrible.

It was blatantly plagarized from someone far more original than I, mein freund.  ;D

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2007, 12:06:27 PM »
At the OP.

God = i ?

:o