Extraterristrial Life?

• 42 Replies
Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2006, 07:55:58 AM »
Quote from: "Dionysios"
As to other planets, I would have to say no as I believe this is the only planet that exists.  (We can discuss cosmology in another post.)

As to biological beings, I could think of at least two living people:  Ennoch and Elias (Elijah) who do exist in heaven as they have never died.  I should probably add Saint John the Theologian (author of the apocalypse and the Gospel and Epistles bearing his name) to this number, but his location is a great mystery.  One thing for certain about him is that he also has never as yet died.  

UFOs blah blah blah

- Dionysios

Dion enjoys bathing in the comfortable ignorance that his religious beliefs provide as usual. It's very easy to find all of your answers in an old book(that certainly wasn't written by a god) then to use your mind, intellectual tools, and technology to go about explaining the universe. I just think it's odd that he buys into the whole UFO crap.

FYI, I think UFOs are on par with the "miracles" of the middle ages. Wishful thinking stemming from ignorance.

But yes, looking at the amount of other galaxies and stars in the universe, the chance of intelligent life developing elsewhere in the universe is high. Taking into account all of the stars/planets and needed combination of conditions(right type of star, right type of planet, no supernovas close by, etc etc) the likelyhood of at least one other planet in the universe having, had, or going to have intelligent beings on it is very high.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2006, 05:01:19 PM »
I'd like to make a post as a Flat Earther who does believe in life on other planets.

My own personal conception of the universe is not geocentric per-se, it is my belief that the other planets visible to us (and the many that are not) exist similarly to the Earth. They are flatish circles of matter "floating" on the universally accelerating plane of dark matter, and I believe that certain of them are likely to have their own rotational (or stationary) satellites, depending on the specifics of their magnetic fields (the Earth has two natural satellites - the Sun and the Moon - which rotate in accordance with Earth's spinning magnetic field).

Assuming that another planet had a heat-producing satellite like our Sun and a sufficient portion of water or other substances with similar points of melting and freezing, it is likely that a similar Ice-wall situation could develop, providing a natural trap for gases and creating an atmosphere. In this instance, I see no reason why plant and eventually animal life could not be a possibility.

I do not believe that UFOs are visitors from other planets. While interplanetary travel is actually possible (though has never been achieved by mankind), it would involve "riding" the universal accelerator rather than flying freely through space (which is simply impossible unless one can accelerate more than the UA itself). Any aliens visiting this planet would not appear in the sky, they would climb over the Antarctic wall.

UFOs, in my estimation, are by and large just conspiracy surveillance ships - nothing more than souped up aeroplanes. I believe that past conspiracies (the Roman religious conspiracy is a prime example) may have lauched such craft as well, explaining UFO sightings (as well as many "comet" and "meteor" occurances) in historical literature.

In semi-concurence with Dionysios's demon hypothesis, I think it's possible that our conspiracy, or past conspiracies, have unleashed their foul genetically-modified spawn into the skies. What's to stop the conspiracy growing demon-like animals in labs and releasing them into the air, to cause possible havoc, confusion and/or to help the conspiracy dominate the air?

Anyway, if actual aliens do choose to visit Earth, I imagine they're in for a nasty surprise. The conspiracy is between them and the skies of the Earth, on the ice wall, and I doubt those money-hungry Earth-destroyers will be too pleased to see them.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2006, 08:36:52 PM »
UFOS ARE DEMONS! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2006, 04:55:05 AM »
the

Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2006, 05:15:05 AM »
the

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2006, 05:45:19 AM »
Quote from: "Yardstick2006"

Your an idiot.

My an idiot?
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2006, 05:54:34 AM »
the

Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2006, 08:39:08 AM »
Quote from: "troubadour"
looking at the amount of other galaxies and stars in the universe, the chance of intelligent life developing elsewhere in the universe is high. Taking into account all of the stars/planets and needed combination of conditions(right type of star, right type of planet, no supernovas close by, etc etc) the likelyhood of at least one other planet in the universe having, had, or going to have intelligent beings on it is very high.

This has nothing whatever to do with why I believe most UFO reports are genuine.  I have stated that palnets do not exist, and that life on other planets is fantasy.  

Moreover, UFO's that are sighted and reported are not extraterrestrial but emanate from the underworld just as demons would because they are demonic manifestations.

Unless one is referring to the Heavenly Host of Angels, extraterrestrial life does not exist.

- Dionysios

Oy, there you go with the fire and brimstone bullshit. Listen, if you stop reading that 7,000 year old story book you call the bible and read a science journal or a physics book, would would learn alot more about the real world. For example, many paranormal experts beileve that what people in the 18th and 19th Century thought where faries or goblins or demons, where in fact shape-shifting extra-terrestrials. Perhaps what we call aliens might not be aliens, they might be from a alternate universe or something. But I think aliens could exist.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2006, 09:59:31 AM »
the

Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2006, 10:32:45 AM »
read a science journal or a physics book

We will never exclude the sources of our Faith as if they were unreal which is blasphemous.  To infer that we know nothing of science because of this is quite plainly prejudiced anti-religious thinking which has unsurprisingly led to wrongheaded conclusions such as the patently ridiculous assumption that we never read journals.

We have referred, for example, to the informative and long standing Centre For UFO Studies which has published much material confirming what we have said about UFO's not having an extraterrestrial origin:

http://www.cufos.org/

- Dionysios

Why is it that people think that faith precludes science?

Dionysios has shown himself to be devout to a fault (my own opinion on the matter), but he also always posts "scientific" sources, whether or not I agree on the validity is a different story.

But he has both faith and science working in his favor, and it angers me when people choose to belittle his beliefs just because he is a believer.
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2006, 01:10:07 AM »
Quote from: "Dogplatter"

Your an idiot.

My an idiot?

Quote from: "Dogplatter"
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.
The presence of penguins around the ice wall is actually a clever means of providing a reliable food source for conspiracy staff stationed there.

Penguins were deliberately engineered to be very easy to catch (hence their lack of flight), but also to be extremely efficient at catching and eating fish. It is economically easier for conspiracy ice-wall guards to have penguins indirectly harvest fish for them, then shoot or trap the fish-filled penguins with ease.

In answer to your other question - yes, March of the Penguins was filmed in a studio. Those penguins were probably animatronic replicas though, because the government can't afford to use large numbers of penguins except for feeding ice-wall guards.

Yes, yes you are.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2006, 01:18:21 AM »
Quote from: "troubadour"
looking at the amount of other galaxies and stars in the universe, the chance of intelligent life developing elsewhere in the universe is high. Taking into account all of the stars/planets and needed combination of conditions(right type of star, right type of planet, no supernovas close by, etc etc) the likelyhood of at least one other planet in the universe having, had, or going to have intelligent beings on it is very high.

This has nothing whatever to do with why I believe most UFO reports are genuine.  I have stated that palnets do not exist, and that life on other planets is fantasy.  

Moreover, UFO's that are sighted and reported are not extraterrestrial but emanate from the underworld just as demons would because they are demonic manifestations.

Unless one is referring to the Heavenly Host of Angels, extraterrestrial life does not exist.

- Dionysios

reported by who? people that live in the backwoods in trailers? people that stare at the sky in teh desert 24/7 and report anything and everything moving in the sky as a UFO?

Run any observation through the filter of pseudoscientists and you get all kinds of quacky theories and explainations of what is actually common phenomenon.

Extraterristrial Life?
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2006, 01:21:19 AM »
Quote from: "CrimsonKing"
read a science journal or a physics book

We will never exclude the sources of our Faith as if they were unreal which is blasphemous.  To infer that we know nothing of science because of this is quite plainly prejudiced anti-religious thinking which has unsurprisingly led to wrongheaded conclusions such as the patently ridiculous assumption that we never read journals.

We have referred, for example, to the informative and long standing Centre For UFO Studies which has published much material confirming what we have said about UFO's not having an extraterrestrial origin:

http://www.cufos.org/

- Dionysios

Why is it that people think that faith precludes science?

Dionysios has shown himself to be devout to a fault (my own opinion on the matter), but he also always posts "scientific" sources, whether or not I agree on the validity is a different story.

But he has both faith and science working in his favor, and it angers me when people choose to belittle his beliefs just because he is a believer.

There is a difference between citing a credible scientific source from a journal or scientific paper and citing the ramblings from wannabe scientists that hold no crediblity whatsoever and fail at preserving the integrity of the scientific method in their "experiments."