Stop.

• 8 Replies
?

get off your ass

Stop.
« on: August 29, 2007, 05:40:26 PM »
I'm a psychiatrist. I deal with people like you everyday. I'm not here to convince you the earth is round. There is already plenty of solid evidence against your theory. YOU ARE ALL PARANOID. That is the term, and it's a fact.
People like conspiracy theories. Some people go out of their way to make up conspiracy theories, but then they ignore evidence when it is thrown right in front of their faces. IT IS PARANOIA AND ITS A MENTAL DISORDER. What do you expect to happen? When you're lying sick on your deathbed, you'll realize that nothing has happened. Life will be just as its always been, and maybe...just maybe, you'll realize that you've been WASTING YOUR LIVES. You're gonna give me a lot of shit about this post, but instead, try this:
Get off your asses. Read a book about physics. Or even better, if you don't believe the authors, go out and do scientific experiments yourselves. You're missing out on reality.
P.S. narcberry, it appears that you're wearing a college graduation outfit. If college graduated you, then I'm seriously scared about our educational system. You're an old sick motherfucker. Go to hell.

CommonCents

• ^_^
Re: Stop.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 05:44:01 PM »
For some reason, I doubt that you're really a psychiatrist.
OMG!

?

get off your ass

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 05:45:19 PM »
you have no evidence to prove that.
damn. right back at ya with your own argument.

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 05:51:25 PM »
you have no evidence to prove that.
damn. right back at ya with your own argument.
Your posts are convincing evidence that you are not a caring individual. I can't envision a case that a qualified college would grant a degree to someone so callous. No health care professional would ever make a long-distance or a blanket diagnosis.

You can leave now.

?

get off your ass

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 06:02:41 PM »
you feel the guilt that you've been wrong the whole time about your stupid theory...you can ridicule me all you want...

...but you'll always be wrong...

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 06:06:16 PM »
you feel the guilt that you've been wrong the whole time about your stupid theory...you can ridicule me all you want...

...but you'll always be wrong...
Gee... For a supposedly learned person, you seem to have stupidly jumped to conclusions. Did you conclude that I support the Flat Earth Theory? Did you read my signature?

CommonCents

• ^_^
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 06:09:49 PM »
Well, Gulliver, I guess RE theory is stupid now.  ;D
OMG!

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 06:11:07 PM »
Well, Gulliver, I guess RE theory is stupid now.  ;D
That's it!

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 06:45:10 PM »
I'm a psychiatrist. I deal with people like you everyday. I'm not here to convince you the earth is round. There is already plenty of solid evidence against your theory. YOU ARE ALL PARANOID. That is the term, and it's a fact.
People like conspiracy theories. Some people go out of their way to make up conspiracy theories, but then they ignore evidence when it is thrown right in front of their faces. IT IS PARANOIA AND ITS A MENTAL DISORDER. What do you expect to happen? When you're lying sick on your deathbed, you'll realize that nothing has happened. Life will be just as its always been, and maybe...just maybe, you'll realize that you've been WASTING YOUR LIVES. You're gonna give me a lot of shit about this post, but instead, try this:
Get off your asses. Read a book about physics. Or even better, if you don't believe the authors, go out and do scientific experiments yourselves. You're missing out on reality.
P.S. narcberry, it appears that you're wearing a college graduation outfit. If college graduated you, then I'm seriously scared about our educational system. You're an old sick motherfucker. Go to hell.

For a psychiatrist, you certainly pen things like a freshman in grad school.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.