8 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Midnight

• 16 Replies

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
Midnight
« on: August 03, 2007, 03:50:35 AM »
Here's a nice conversation that may help you make up your mind.

... if we assume that the search for WMDs was a lie, and that there were no other justifications which are not known to the public at this time.

However, I think you're probably right.

There was never a point when Iraq was an imminent threat to the US.  It was not self-defense, however you look at it.

Anything that threatens our oil supply is a direct threat to the economic ability of the U.S.. I don't see how protecting our oil supply is not an act of self-defense. I just wish Bush said that's why we are there.

Unfortunately, you are out of your league again, Narcy baby...

The United States of America receives more imported oil from Canada, Mexico, Russia, and yes, CHINA, than all the arab nations combined, more than one time over. We do not NEED the oil in Iraq, and we certainly have no REASON to (so, again, defending what, from whom?) . Our national reserves are in place to sustain us, as a SUV guzzling nation of idiots, for at least two-hundred years or more. So...no.

This is all data readily available from FOIA, which, like the other thread from the other day, I assume will scare you into muted silence.

You may go now. :-*

I thought that the reserves were reported to only last for the next 20 to 40 years?

Our national reserves are in place to sustain us, as a SUV guzzling nation of idiots, for at least two-hundred years or more.

Under twenty years more like it.

Our national reserves are in place to sustain us, as a SUV guzzling nation of idiots, for at least two-hundred years or more.

False.

False.

You're right - what I said was basically false. I apologise for my mistake - I misread some of the information and it's actually more like 4 years and 70 days... which is still under twenty years so I wasn't entirely wrong (and defnitely closer to twenty than 200 was).

The combined total of proven reserves, reported reserves & stock for the USA is 29,173,390,000 barrels. The USA uses 21,000,000 barrels per day (This is from a weekly report - so I thought it was per week but it's actually per day). To make the proven reserves, reported reserves and stock last 200 years this would have to drop down to 400,000 barrels a day (i.e. 52.5 times less than what is presently being used). To put that in perspective this is essentially saying that anything that uses all can only be used one week out of every year. Based on present usage the proven reserves, reported reserves & stock would be used before the end of 2011. The reason why you can use so much oil is because you import shitloads of it. Take away the imports and you're fucked.

All data was taken from the Energy Adminstration Information website.

False.

You're right - what I said was basically false. I apologise for my mistake - I misread some of the information and it's actually more like 4 years and 70 days... which is still under twenty years so I wasn't entirely wrong (and defnitely closer to twenty than 200 was).

The combined total of proven reserves, reported reserves & stock for the USA is 29,173,390,000 barrels. The USA uses 21,000,000 barrels per day (This is from a weekly report - so I thought it was per week but it's actually per day). To make the proven reserves, reported reserves and stock last 200 years this would have to drop down to 400,000 barrels a day (i.e. 52.5 times less than what is presently being used). To put that in perspective this is essentially saying that anything that uses all can only be used one week out of every year. Based on present usage the proven reserves, reported reserves & stock would be used before the end of 2011. The reason why you can use so much oil is because you import shitloads of it. Take away the imports and you're fucked.

All data was taken from the Energy Adminstration Information website.

Again false. That link is run by the same people who lie about it. Fail.

Again false. That link is run by the same people who lie about it. Fail.

Ah, I see. The USA must have oil reservse to last 200 years because you said so - if there's other information provided that contradicts this it must be a lie.

::)

Mids, what source do you have for your '200 years' claim? How do you know that source doesn't also lie?

I am tired of repeating myself. FOIA.

Then instead of just repeating the same stupid things how about trying something intelligent. You could at least try expanding on what you have said previously.

Not to mention, I live in Texas. Visit the oil fields here. They have charts and graphs and actual documentation on the state of each and every field. Know what? That is only in TEXAS.

Wow, the EIA has data for the entire USA - not just for one state.

The end.

Does this mean you're going to stop? I don't know if I can take much more of your stupidity.

Here's the thing, you're confused midnight. You're not talking about oil reserves. Take a deep breathe before you shut you're mind off and start arguing.

You're talking about oil shale. The USA has an estimated 800,000,000,000 barrels of oil that could be extracted from oil shale. Still that's not nearly enough for 200 years and it costs twice as much to produce.

Keep digging your own grave there midnight... you might just strike oil.

I am tired of repeating myself. FOIA.

Then instead of just repeating the same stupid things how about trying something intelligent. You could at least try expanding on what you have said previously.

Not to mention, I live in Texas. Visit the oil fields here. They have charts and graphs and actual documentation on the state of each and every field. Know what? That is only in TEXAS.

Wow, the EIA has data for the entire USA - not just for one state.

The end.

Does this mean you're going to stop? I don't know if I can take much more of your stupidity.

Here's the thing, you're confused midnight. You're not talking about oil reserves. Take a deep breathe before you shut you're mind off and start arguing.

You're talking about oil shale. The USA has an estimated 800,000,000,000 barrels of oil that could be extracted from oil shale. Still that's not nearly enough for 200 years and it costs twice as much to produce.

Keep digging your own grave there midnight... you might just strike oil.

Janes.com, another good source of information for the dipshit parade to follow. The difference between blanket statements spoken by some of you, and the lack of fleshed out data I present, is a simple one:

You can follow the links, and research it, and read it. I refuse to hold your hands. Anyone can make an insult, and use that to justify whatever delusion they wish. I have nothing to prove to you people. You will either look it up for yourselves, or pot shot. It isn't my problem.

Either look it up, or keep telling yourself you are intelligent.  :-*

I have nothing to prove to you people.

Sure you do - the statement that the USA has enough oil reserves for 200 years.

You will either look it up for yourselves, or pot shot. It isn't my problem.

Either look it up, or keep telling yourself you are intelligent.  :-*

Already looked it up, suggest you do the same.

I await your dissertation on my fail.

And, because I truly am a nice person, I will educate you on your response before this latest thrilling installment.

-> Your comment about mine, about Texas? read my post again, a little slower. You missed the meaning behind my statement. *hug n kiss*

I await your dissertation on my fail.

And, because I truly am a nice person, I will educate you on your response before this latest thrilling installment.

-> Your comment about mine, about Texas? read my post again, a little slower. You missed the meaning behind my statement. *hug n kiss*

Did I read it wrong? Sorry, I read it as "texas is the only state that has such extensive data on its oil fields" - I was trying to point out that the EIA doesn't go through the states to get its data but goes directly to the source and has more data for the entire oil reserves of the USA than texas has for the entire reserves of the USA. If I have misread what you wrote please try to be less ambiguous in the future.

C'mon and educate me - it's what I've been waiting for. So far you've shown me nothing but your arrogance and stupidity. If you can provide me with other information that is contrary to what I have provided I will gladly clam up.

In the meantime I don't have anything to add - I've demonstrated my point. Until you come up with something substantial I'm not going to bother replying.

Did I read it wrong? Sorry, I read it as "texas is the only state that has such extensive data on its oil fields" - I was trying to point out that the EIA doesn't go through the states to get its data but goes directly to the source and has more data for the entire oil reserves of the USA than texas has for the entire reserves of the USA. If I have misread what you wrote please try to be less ambiguous in the future.

Ambiguous. I like that. LMFAO.

My meaning was this, of the '200 some-odd years' worth of stashed dead animals we have to power our excess, a sizeable portion OF that, is located here, in my state. It's not some clandestine secret, labrynthine X-Files-scope fucking black Ops. It's called fucking reality.

Do your research, or assume. I honestly can't be bothered with you further on this.

C'mon and educate me - it's what I've been waiting for. So far you've shown me nothing but your arrogance and stupidity. If you can provide me with other information that is contrary to what I have provided I will gladly clam up.

I highly doubt you capable of that one.

In the meantime I don't have anything to add - I've demonstrated my point. Until you come up with something substantial I'm not going to bother replying.

No, you've demonstrated an opinion. Not the same thing as a point, but I digress.

It was interesting at first, now it's just another Narcberry argument session. Come in, say something adamant based on personal opinion rather than researched fact, wait two or three days after it is disemboweled, then nitpick as a self defense mechanism with blanket statements of stupidity, and IEA (never said that term, you did, oh wait) and then crawl back into the hallway with the self-righteous indignation of "my comment alters physical reality".

Sorry, you stating someone is wrong simply because they are wrong, again, by using references no one brought into the conversation but yourself, will not alter physical reality.

Good luck with that technique.  :-*

I know it's not clandestine. I know the informations readily avialable. I've been reading the information of a reliable source... which for some reason you thought was lying about the information - who's into the clandestine shit now?

Did you even bother checking out the EIA website or did you just disregard it because it demonstrated that you were talking out of your ass?

I highly doubt you capable of that one.

If you were capable of providing me with other information I would easily let this go. So, we're back to this...

My "opinions" are backed by information and research. You just keep on talking out of your ass.

Yet again, feel free to check out the EIA website or explain why it isn't a reliable source - what makes you think they're lying?

Until you come up with something substantial I'm not going to bother replying.

Your refusal to read the source(s) I cited reflects that obvious false statement.

3-0  :-*

still waiting...

still waiting...

No, you've demonstrated an opinion. Not the same thing as a point, but I digress.

It was interesting at first, now it's just another Narcberry argument session. Come in, say something adamant based on personal opinion rather than researched fact, wait two or three days after it is disemboweled, then nitpick as a self defense mechanism with blanket statements of stupidity, and IEA (never said that term, you did, oh wait) and then crawl back into the hallway with the self-righteous indignation of "my comment alters physical reality".

Sorry, you stating someone is wrong simply because they are wrong, again, by using references no one brought into the conversation but yourself, will not alter physical reality.

Good luck with that technique.  :-*

GL.  :-*

Bumped to annoy.

Bumped.

Still waiting.

?

JackASCII

• Bitches love me.
Re: Midnight
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 06:45:30 AM »
Well, sounds like you two are having difficulties. Tried marriage counseling yet?
Yes, quite.  No one would ever claim to be someone they're not in their profile name.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 08:19:31 AM »
LOL
I marvel at the missing posts between the damning evidence that I am, without a doubt, disagreeable with ignorant people. I also marvel at the length of time this person sat compiling this little dossier on why I am bad. That takes far more energy than I think he realizes. It flatters me, and shows a certain fondness for me. I am touched. And let's not forget cross posting, that will force someone to take the bait, correct?

Laughable.
Oh, and let's always remember, a poll of what 90% of those who respond to it, on here, actually think of me, will cause me unimaginable harm, and lead me to suspect I should leave. Right, and Cheney means well.  :-*

Thanks for the life force and energy, Obiwan, but your mission is a skewered one. In fact, I suspect as you read this, your plans are falling down around your ankles like gym shorts. I won't use that aliteration any more deeply, we wouldn't want to decode anything here just yet.

His thread automatically fits #2. I rest my case, kids.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 08:27:24 AM by Midnight »
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 08:53:10 AM »
Bumped for publicity.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 09:08:11 AM »
I vote for option #4: A beefcake.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 09:09:18 AM »
LOL
I marvel at the missing posts between the damning evidence that I am, without a doubt, disagreeable with ignorant people. I also marvel at the length of time this person sat compiling this little dossier on why I am bad. That takes far more energy than I think he realizes. It flatters me, and shows a certain fondness for me. I am touched. And let's not forget cross posting, that will force someone to take the bait, correct?

Laughable.
Oh, and let's always remember, a poll of what 90% of those who respond to it, on here, actually think of me, will cause me unimaginable harm, and lead me to suspect I should leave. Right, and Cheney means well.  :-*

Thanks for the life force and energy, Obiwan, but your mission is a skewered one. In fact, I suspect as you read this, your plans are falling down around your ankles like gym shorts. I won't use that aliteration any more deeply, we wouldn't want to decode anything here just yet.

His thread automatically fits #2. I rest my case, kids.

If you feel anything was missed that was important go ahead and link to it.

This post isn't for you so I don't care what you think about, it's for others that may not realise you're a troll.

I'm still waiting for a single source from you.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 09:16:09 AM »
lol, internet

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 12:37:45 PM »
I don't care what you think about

If that were the case, you would have invested in the PM system. Another day, another sad fail.  :-*

Just like from the YL debacle (before your time, child) you need us, more than we need you. I am the glue.  :-*

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 01:33:36 PM »
This is probably the most appropriate thread for this:

Narc is the Awsomester than you

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 03:47:25 PM »
Just a question, Obaby: Do you know what the FOIA is? F-f-f-failure.

~D-Draw

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 05:11:27 PM »

~D-Draw

The interesting thing about this whole situation is it really brings out the idiots.

Go ahead, file an FOIA request with the DOE and if it's different from what you'd get on the EAI website and supports what midnight stated originally then I'll retract what I said.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 05:13:10 PM »

~D-Draw

The interesting thing about this whole situation is it really brings out the idiots.

Go ahead, file an FOIA request with the DOE and if it's different from what you'd get on the EAI website and supports what midnight stated originally then I'll retract what I said.

Place your bets! Place your bets!

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 05:13:51 PM »
The DOE and DOF and AOL and BURGER KING have absolutely NOTHING to do with any word on this subject I have uttered. Not ever. Keep hitting that brick wall, kid.  :-*

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 05:25:01 PM »
Keep talking out your ass.

?

Skeptical ATM

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 05:28:00 PM »
Hate posts are such a massive waste of time.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 05:28:26 PM »
But they entertain us.

Rudd Master 3000

• Lil Kev
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 05:34:48 PM »
We can actually agree on something.