« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 02:34:51 PM »
You're right.
OMG!

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
Re: dumb question
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 02:35:14 PM »
"Ocean Currents are rivers of hot or cold water within the ocean. The currents are generated from the forces acting upon the water like the earth's rotation, the wind, the temperature and salinity differences and the gravitation of the moon. The depth contours, the shoreline and other currents influence the current's direction and strength."

The gravitation of the moon would obviously have to be omitted or swapped with something. I also still can't remember if anyone has said that the FE can't be rotating and why. But I suppose that should answer your question.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 02:38:38 PM »
but there is no pull from the moon... FE wobbles

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 03:36:41 PM »
"Ocean Currents are rivers of hot or cold water within the ocean. The currents are generated from the forces acting upon the water like the earth's rotation, the wind, the temperature and salinity differences and the gravitation of the moon. The depth contours, the shoreline and other currents influence the current's direction and strength."

The gravitation of the moon would obviously have to be omitted or swapped with something. I also still can't remember if anyone has said that the FE can't be rotating and why. But I suppose that should answer your question.
Goodness, you're being totally dense today. I've pointed you to the mathematical proof that the FE can't rotate in the RE Primer. You've been told numerous times now. What does it take to get you to wake up?

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 04:00:42 PM »
Goodness, you're being totally dense today. I've pointed you to the mathematical proof that the FE can't rotate in the RE Primer. You've been told numerous times now. What does it take to get you to wake up?

Oh, in the Primer. Let's hope it's easy to find, that thing is huge.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
objectively good

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 04:06:35 PM »

Oh, in the Primer. Let's hope it's easy to find, that thing is huge.
Sorry, I guess I gave you too much credit when I thought you could use a table of contents.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 04:27:54 PM »
Sorry, I guess I gave you too much credit when I thought you could use a table of contents.

I didn't know how it was compiled or structured. It was rather easy once I opened it and started reading. Kudos.
objectively good

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 04:36:34 PM »
What does it take to get you to wake up?
Oh!  The irony!

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 04:47:07 PM »

I didn't know how it was compiled or structured. It was rather easy once I opened it and started reading. Kudos.
Thanks!

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 05:27:58 PM »
What causes the currents on FE?

The only dumb question is one you refrain from asking because you believe it to be dumb.  ;)
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.