Pastafarianism

• 6 Replies
Pastafarianism
« on: April 06, 2006, 02:26:02 PM »
Has anyone here bought the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster?

I'm quite interested, but I'm not sure what is included in it, and whether it would be a worthwhile purchase.

?

pspunit

• The Elder Ones
Pastafarianism
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 02:43:55 PM »
I got it, it's pretty funny, I'd recommend it.
Three people of different nationalities walk into the bar. Two of them say something smart, and the third one makes a mockery of his fellow countrymen by acting dumb."

Pastafarianism
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 10:29:45 PM »
aye second that. Harggh Yaaargh!

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Pastafarianism
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 04:40:30 AM »
Quote from: "HiveLord"

I'm quite interested, but I'm not sure what is included in it, and whether it would be a worthwhile purchase.

It looks like a pretty funny concept, but a lot of the jokes will probably be recycled. I mean, olde english and pirates - hardly the cutting edge of "random" internet humor.

The Church of the Subgenius was more original, more profound and more funny.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Pastafarianism
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 06:25:25 AM »
deity is in the eye of the beholder. Bob sucked ever since Inc*b*s leeched from his good name.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 09:38:19 AM »
Quote from: "Dogplatter"
It looks like a pretty funny concept, but a lot of the jokes will probably be recycled. I mean, olde english and pirates - hardly the cutting edge of "random" internet humor.

The really attractive thing about FSMism is that it's actually working towards a noble goal, and that Bobby Henderson actually wrote a letter to a bunch of school boards.  Impressive.

The Church of the Subgenius was more original, more profound and more funny.

Maybe... but random silly words are only original and funny before long before you start to wonder what the point is.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

?

TheRationalTheist

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 08:00:47 PM »

Only if you want a good laugh, it's the easiest religion to disprove