Time Cube

  • 17 Replies
  • 7425 Views
?

Cinlef

  • The Elder Ones
  • 969
  • The Earth is a Sphere
Time Cube
« on: February 20, 2006, 06:27:48 PM »
Several people were disscussing this website http://www.timecube.com
in the angry rantings section. I feel any disccusion of this belongs in this section since I try and keep the angr rantings to a minimum to make it easier to weed out ultra offensive/rascist material.
So feel free to debate the "views" of this loon here.
Your friendly neighbourhood Moderator
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom

?

joffenz

  • The Elder Ones
  • 1272
Time Cube
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 11:24:54 AM »
Sounds like Zoobtron could have written it.

Time Cube
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 10:48:14 PM »
Gene Ray is the poster child for botched home lobotomies.

?

Cinlef

  • The Elder Ones
  • 969
  • The Earth is a Sphere
Time Cube
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 04:50:34 PM »
Anyone of this forum for Time Cubes
A wondering
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom

?

6strings

  • The Elder Ones
  • 689
Time Cube
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 06:08:11 PM »
Hmmm...I'm considering e-mailing Gene Ray and asking him to come explain Time Cubism to us.  Anyone for it?

?

Cinlef

  • The Elder Ones
  • 969
  • The Earth is a Sphere
Time Cube
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2006, 06:36:40 PM »
I'm game, I'll give anyone fair hearing. And if he wants a forum where people think outside the box.....
An amsued
Cinelf
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom

?

6strings

  • The Elder Ones
  • 689
Time Cube
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2006, 07:14:05 PM »
I sent Dr. Gene Ray an email asking him to come explain the intricacies of his theory to us, so I guess all that's left is to wait...

Time Cube
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 01:04:51 PM »
it would be intersting to find out

Time Cube
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 03:56:04 PM »
I just read parts of the Time Cube thing, and I only have one things to say: WHAT THE HELL?!?!?There are so many contradicting ideologies in this.

?

joffenz

  • The Elder Ones
  • 1272
Time Cube
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 07:46:03 AM »
The main one was:

"Denying debate proves this"

Hm...I suppose if we told him the Earth was flat, and he refused to debate us, then the Earth would be proved to be flat...

The only semi-intelligent comment on that site was

"A mother and baby are the same age, as a 1 day old baby has a 1 day old mother"

Which is strangely similiar to a Koan I've heard.

Time Cube
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 10:38:18 AM »
Quote from: "cheesejoff"
The main one was:

"Denying debate proves this"

Hm...I suppose if we told him the Earth was flat, and he refused to debate us, then the Earth would be proved to be flat...

The only semi-intelligent comment on that site was

"A mother and baby are the same age, as a 1 day old baby has a 1 day old mother"(mabey in a pratchet book -grim)

Which is strangely similiar to a Koan I've heard.

this person seems moronic -grim

Time Cube
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 11:54:04 PM »
That was the most repetitive piece of nonsensical rantings I have ever read.    The guy basically makes subtle changes in sentence structure to argue the same four or five points ad nausea.  He didn't just beat the horse to death, he beat the whole damn farm.  

That could have easily been reduced to 1/20th the length.  But one truth remains.  Utter shit.

?

muiny

Time Cube
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 01:09:21 PM »
i sent him this

Quote from: "My Email To Him"

you said

You are evil to believe in the
singularity concept of a God,
for the whole Universe and
everthing within is composed
of Opposites - which exists
only as Opposites with a zero
value existence - and nothing
as an entity.  When adults go
to heaven, children still living
on Earth will burn in the hell
that adults created for them.
Love of God is hate for child.
Schools teach religious evil.
Denying debate proves this.

but if you read the bible it states that god is triune (Three in one)
the father, the son, and the holy spirit

the son and the holy spirit are oppisites because the son is flesh
and the holy spitit is not it is the total opposite, spirit

the opposite for the father is satin because the father is all good and satin is evil and low

and if the opposite of the father is satin then satin must be the mother so satin is a women which prooves that women are evil

please correct your site


i was bored

Time Cube
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2006, 04:52:42 PM »
This guy is pretty much a schizophrenic retard, so any half assed argument from an average joe with a little time on their hands will do.

Kudos though.  I liked your email, you sound like a funny person.  Once he reads it, I am sure he will pretend like he never got it and move on until he can find an argument he can argue against (likely a rare occurrence).

What did we learn today?
-Anyone with a 5th grade education can get on the computer and post asinine theories.  Thanks Gene Ray, you are the well needed comic relief the bright people of the world need.  You make us all feel brighter after reading such garbage by ignoring/failing to understand basic logic and common sense.

Time Cube
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 07:04:15 PM »
I think it's really funny how all of you are passing him off as some crack-pot theorist with no common sense, when all you FE'ers could just as easily be accused of that. Both you, and the Time Cube guy fall under the same category.

Boy, you're a bunch of hypocrits.

?

EnragedPenguin

  • The Elder Ones
  • 1004
Time Cube
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006, 07:47:07 PM »
Yeah, what a bunch of hypocrites!

By the way, not a single flat earther has posted in this thread.
A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.

?

muiny

Time Cube
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 09:47:38 PM »
Quote from: "Seizure"

I think it's really funny how all of you are passing him off as some crack-pot theorist with no common sense, when all you FE'ers could just as easily be accused of that. Both you, and the Time Cube guy fall under the same category.

Boy, you're a bunch of hypocrits.


i'm a doughnut earther read my sig.

so that makes me a DE

or i could be any earther whatever i am feeling like
so i also could be an AE <--Good Brand

Time Cube
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2006, 09:34:17 AM »
Quote from: "muiny"
i sent him this

Quote from: "My Email To Him"

you said

You are evil to believe in the
singularity concept of a God,
for the whole Universe and
everthing within is composed
of Opposites - which exists
only as Opposites with a zero
value existence - and nothing
as an entity.  When adults go
to heaven, children still living
on Earth will burn in the hell
that adults created for them.
Love of God is hate for child.
Schools teach religious evil.
Denying debate proves this.

but if you read the bible it states that god is triune (Three in one)
the father, the son, and the holy spirit

the son and the holy spirit are oppisites because the son is flesh
and the holy spitit is not it is the total opposite, spirit

the opposite for the father is satin because the father is all good and satin is evil and low

and if the opposite of the father is satin then satin must be the mother so satin is a women which prooves that women are evil

please correct your site


i was bored
No, the god of the "father" is not just good. He is both good and evil. And you christians always think too complicated. The son, the holy spirit, the father... They make just one god. A neutral god. How can a god that sends people to hell be completely good?