Fixed FE Theory

• 33 Replies

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
Re: Fixed FE Theory
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2007, 11:03:35 PM »
Wait, Ireland is an REer? Coulda' fooled me...

Who would have thought reading would be so difficult?
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

?

Skeptical ATM

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2007, 05:05:30 AM »
Let's be farnk, pretty much every flaw in RE is either not actually a flaw or cannot be explained adequately by FE either. FE has several large holes in it. Now sure, maybe it is overdebated, but you sure as hell can't fix those holes now can you FEers?

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2007, 09:52:06 AM »
More likely, possible. Correct? Not necessarily. The model is not outdated and does not need a change. You new guys aren't pointing out ANY new flaws, and the main reason that nobody with half a brain comes to the debate forums anymore is because they all get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. It's not outdated, just overdebated, and once in a great while does something actually new come up.

~D-Draw

There's a difference between holes and contradictions. There aren't just holes in the FE theory, there are predictions an FE model must make, your FE model must make, which are flat-out wrong. These are disproofs. You don't come to this forum much anymore because your theory is disproven and you lack the courage of your convictions to either modify it, or to abandon it in favor of one that works- like, say, the Round Earth.

RENTAKOW

• REPENT. THE END IS EXTREMELY FUCKING NIGH!
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2007, 11:18:10 AM »
More likely, possible. Correct? Not necessarily. The model is not outdated and does not need a change. You new guys aren't pointing out ANY new flaws, and the main reason that nobody with half a brain comes to the debate forums anymore is because they all get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. It's not outdated, just overdebated, and once in a great while does something actually new come up.

~D-Draw
I'm sure their are plenty of other flaws with the FE theory, but thus far I haven't gotten one valid answer from a FEer regarding the most obvious flaws. I'm speaking only of phenomenon that CAN be explained by RE. I understand that RE has it's flaws also but the FE has no answer for these either.