Is this website a joke?

• 54 Replies
Re: Is this website a joke?
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 07:09:47 PM »
NOAH! You need to change your name to Ahmed or some other devil worshipper name! How dare you carry a biblical name and preach such foolishness. You have your salvation to consider and it is as blatant as the alabama sky that the earth is God's plate not his dang old baseball!

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2007, 07:10:39 PM »
Yeah sure there is a giant ice wall and sure there are guards, guarding it. (rolls eyes) Wow, and people wonder why people get killed it's because of morons like this that toss out freaking insane ideas. I mean where is this "ice wall" i wanna google it and get a damn picture of it. And while I'm at it i will get pictures of the guards ya know Elvis, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, ya know none of the famous celebs never die they just get recruited to guard "the wall"

You forgot Tupac and Proof Noah...Brothers gotta represent too!

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2007, 07:11:41 PM »
Yeah sure there is a giant ice wall and sure there are guards, guarding it. (rolls eyes) Wow, and people wonder why people get killed it's because of morons like this that toss out freaking insane ideas. I mean where is this "ice wall" i wanna google it and get a damn picture of it. And while I'm at it i will get pictures of the guards ya know Elvis, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, ya know none of the famous celebs never die they just get recruited to guard "the wall"

You forgot Tupac and Proof Noah...Brothers gotta represent too!

Don't insult Tupac with your idiocy.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 07:13:53 PM »
pull your hoddie the rest of the way closed ya jackoff you're an insult to white rappers everywhere.

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2007, 07:15:16 PM »
pull your hoddie the rest of the way closed ya jackoff you're an insult to white rappers everywhere.

And you're an insult to everything living and dead.

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2007, 07:17:04 PM »
Does this Mean he's going to get angry phone calls from George Romero?

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 07:18:30 PM »

It's 'hoodie'.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
objectively good

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 07:21:23 PM »
Careful Noah he may get all gangsta on ya and pull his nine...best be strapped fo you step up to the Hoodman

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 07:22:21 PM »
wow is this what Flat Earthers come up with as a comeback....you people say the earth is flat but there is no proof 100 percent clear proof. There for right from the beginning it's flawed. There are space photos of earth showing it ROUND, where are the photos of the "flat earth"? Where are the photos of the "ice wall" and it's guards? Again you have no proof....it's simple you people are worse than any conspiracy theory because it's all in your heads. Go outside play a game, hell look up at the sky and just enjoy it for what it is...

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2007, 07:24:21 PM »
wow is this what Flat Earthers come up with as a comeback....you people say the earth is flat but there is no proof 100 percent clear proof. There for right from the beginning it's flawed. There are space photos of earth showing it ROUND, where are the photos of the "flat earth"? Where are the photos of the "ice wall" and it's guards? Again you have no proof....it's simple you people are worse than any conspiracy theory because it's all in your heads. Go outside play a game, hell look up at the sky and just enjoy it for what it is...

I don't believe in a flat Earth, but it's nice of you to assume so. I just enjoy making fun of people like you.
objectively good

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2007, 07:24:51 PM »
I am mighty haughty of my beliefs and no hethen arab(biblical name or not) is gonna show me other wise.

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2007, 07:26:35 PM »
hell you need to try harder than that son

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2007, 07:27:44 PM »

I don't believe in a flat Earth, but it's nice of you to assume so. I just enjoy making fun of people like you.

He was speaking In general dude this is obvious when he says "YOU PEOPLE say the earth is flat...."

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2007, 07:30:19 PM »
He was speaking In general dude this is obvious when he says "YOU PEOPLE say the earth is flat...."

Concentrate on reading his first sentence.

wow is this what Flat Earthers come up with as a comeback

He was referring to my comment, implying that I was an FE'er, which was incorrect. I suggest going back to school, English is important to learn.
objectively good

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2007, 07:31:06 PM »
Draven you need to get right and go to temple. With a name like that next thing you know you be listening to hethen stuff like manson, wearing make up and girl pants, dying your hair and cutting yourself. It all ends with a firey death my friend.

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2007, 07:32:54 PM »
yep i assumed divito was a FEer or whatever it's called and i assume is mother is ashamed of him also. :P

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2007, 07:34:19 PM »
yep i assumed divito was a FEer or whatever it's called and i assume is mother is ashamed of him also. :P

Probably, my mother is an idiot.
objectively good

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2007, 07:35:16 PM »
And I should know! for all you know I could be your daddy

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2007, 07:36:26 PM »
Draven you need to get right and go to temple. With a name like that next thing you know you be listening to hethen stuff like manson, wearing make up and girl pants, dying your hair and cutting yourself. It all ends with a firey death my friend.

Which Temple do i need to go to....to "Get Right" Davis?

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2007, 07:36:40 PM »

It's not outside the realm of possibility.
objectively good

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2007, 07:37:48 PM »

It's not outside the realm of possibility.

That Davis Fathered anyone who is willing to admit it may be possible is terrifying....

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2007, 07:39:08 PM »
You need to go to temple boy. and sure I could be, I used to hump water buffalo

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2007, 07:40:22 PM »
That Davis Fathered anyone who is willing to admit it may be possible is terrifying....

Do you know what the word possible means? It's certainly not plausible, but it's still possible, especially since I don't know where he is from or his age. From his responses though, I'd have to assume he is younger than me, unless he's incredibly immature.
objectively good

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2007, 07:41:35 PM »

does that look familiar Davis? Prom date maybe?

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2007, 07:43:32 PM »

Do you know what the word possible means? It's certainly not plausible, but it's still possible, especially since I don't know where he is from or his age. From his responses though, I'd have to assume he is younger than me, unless he's incredibly immature.

again dude i was stating in general i don't recall seeing your name in the sentence anywhere, but you type away and up that post count if it makes you feel better to be involved