Satellites/Conspiracy

• 74 Replies
?

Spherical Earth Society Leader

• Join our Conspiracy, The Spherical Earth Society!
Satellites/Conspiracy
« on: June 10, 2007, 08:25:08 AM »
RE'ers believe that satellites orbit the Earth, and I agree. If you look at pictures taken from space, they are all above the equator, because thats the height it needs to be to orbit correctly. How does FE explain why the pictures taken are at that angle every time? Just part of the conspiracy or what?

About the conspiracy, what really is the motive behind it? What do they get out of tricking people into thinking the Earth is a globe? Many people say money, but how are they getting all this "conspiracy money" anyways? Also, why hasn't anyone "spilled the beans" yet. They'd be killed if they talked, but some people wouldn't care. Many people in the past have spoken the truth and be killed. With all the governments in on it, why hasn't someone spilled the beans? And, are the conspirators really willing to go to war and kill people to make a convincing conspiracy?
Join my Conspiracy...(SHH!!)...The Spherical Earth Society!

Just...Don't...Tell...Anyone...

Re: Satellites/Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 08:32:43 AM »
Many people say money, but how are they getting all this "conspiracy money" anyways?

NASA's budget is $16 700 000 000 this year, so, the government.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 08:36:06 AM »
RE'ers believe that satellites orbit the Earth, and I agree. If you look at pictures taken from space, they are all above the equator, because thats the height it needs to be to orbit correctly. How does FE explain why the pictures taken are at that angle every time? Just part of the conspiracy or what?

You're actually wrong. According to RE quack science, there are various different possible orbits, not all of which require the satellite to be above the equator.

About the conspiracy, what really is the motive behind it? What do they get out of tricking people into thinking the Earth is a globe? Many people say money, but how are they getting all this "conspiracy money" anyways?

The modern conspiracy earns its money through the space programs of the world, which never actually send anything to space.

Also, why hasn't anyone "spilled the beans" yet.

Stop and think. You're posting on the FLAT EARTH SOCIETY forums. We are the ones spilling the beans.

They'd be killed if they talked, but some people wouldn't care.

Evidently not.

Many people in the past have spoken the truth and be killed. With all the governments in on it, why hasn't someone spilled the beans?

Besides my previous points, there have actually been cases of assassination by the conspiracy, where the stakes were high. Use the search function to dig up some of my writings on the assassinations of Scott of the Antarctic, Charles K Johnson, and various other Flat Earth bean-spillers and would-be bean-spillers.

And, are the conspirators really willing to go to war and kill people to make a convincing conspiracy?

Many wars are fought by nations who don't even have space programs, and are not necessarily in on the conspiracy. The only major exception is the Cold War, in which yes, the conspiracy was willing to go to "war" to make a convincing conspiracy. Notice that not that many people actually died in the Cold War considering how long it went on for.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 08:44:38 AM »
You're actually wrong. According to RE quack science, there are various different possible orbits, not all of which require the satellite to be above the equator.
Little kid, don't call the RE a quack science when it has no HOLES and has an answer for everything.  The FE has uncountable HOLES and many unanswerable topics. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 08:46:42 AM »
it has no HOLES and has an answer for everything.

I know you didn't just put that...
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 08:49:46 AM »
Little kid, don't call the RE a quack science when it has no HOLES and has an answer for everything.  The FE has uncountable HOLES and many unanswerable topics. 

Your religious praise of your theory proves nothing. "RE HAS AN ANSWER TO EVERYTHING", "FE SUCKS"... it's not legitimate debate. And why little kid?
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 08:51:55 AM »
Your religious praise of your theory proves nothing. "RE HAS AN ANSWER TO EVERYTHING", "FE SUCKS"... it's not legitimate debate. And why little kid?

Don't expect much from him in the form of debate.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
objectively good

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 09:27:35 AM »

Because you are.  No one with even Middle school degree would call round earth science a quack science. 
You cant talk about legitimate debating.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 09:28:46 AM »

False. Anyone can talk about legitimate debating, unless they are a mute.
objectively good

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 09:30:19 AM »

False. Anyone can talk about legitimate debating, unless they are a mute.

And then they can just sign about legitimate debating

I wish you kids would stop arguing about stupid things
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 09:31:04 AM »
Gayer stop arguing about stopping arguing!!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 09:32:40 AM »
it has no HOLES and has an answer for everything.

I know you didn't just put that...
I did. 

Now please graduate high school and then come back.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2007, 09:38:29 AM »
Now please graduate high school and then come back.

Oh, I see we've moved into insults because I'm showcasing your inaccuracy in communication.

And I have already graduated, thanks though.

And to touch on your clearly inaccurate statement from earlier, it doesn't explain everything. There are a number of things in physics that have yet to be answered in relation to science contained in the RE. But of course, you knew that.
objectively good

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 09:39:22 AM »
Damn right Dogman! So can we stop telling people to go back to school now everyone?
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 09:40:44 AM »
If I went back to school I'd be arrested.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 09:49:00 AM »
So why dont you say why re science is quack science. 

Well little kid :P, it's because I believe RE science was, for the most part, cobbled together by misguided conspiracy dupes and the conspiracy itself. That's why I called it quack science.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 09:50:19 AM »
I call it quack science because of all the ducks that are involved.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2007, 09:51:31 AM »
But since you are trying to be smart I will change my statement.

I'm not trying to be smart, I'm trying to get people to communicate more accurately, and more literal, so they can make more effective points in the debate. If I can easily tear apart someone's argument and make them angry at me, then I've done what I wanted to do. It was evidenced by you taking the time to make a more accurate statement, that I can't break apart without a lot of work. Well done.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 09:55:44 AM by divito »
objectively good

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 09:51:43 AM »
Damn ducks stealing our water.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 10:07:41 AM »
So why dont you say why re science is quack science. 

Well little kid :P, it's because I believe RE science was, for the most part, cobbled together by misguided conspiracy dupes and the conspiracy itself. That's why I called it quack science.
Thats one old ass conspiracy.  I didn't know NASA was a couple thousand years old.
In other news usually quack science would mean that the science doesn't work, like quack doctors.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 01:05:11 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

thesublime514

• I am the Walrus.
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2007, 10:41:36 AM »
Sorry, Divito, but any thread in which you intervene inevitably turns into an insult battle..

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2007, 10:44:46 AM »
Sorry, Divito, but any thread in which you intervene inevitably turns into an insult battle..

Like my Myspace states:

"I'm incredibly blunt and rather emotionally detached from most things. This probably causes me to be much more objective and argumentative than most people so I essentially tell it like it is with little regard for people's poor logic, causing most people to become angry under their irrational thought process."

I can't help it. Actually, that's not accurate, I could if I wanted to but I don't.
objectively good

thesublime514

• I am the Walrus.
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2007, 10:46:02 AM »

Like my Myspace states:

"I'm incredibly blunt and rather emotionally detached from most things. This probably causes me to be much more objective and argumentative than most people so I essentially tell it like it is with little regard for people's poor logic, causing most people to become angry under their irrational thought process."

I can't help it. Actually, that's not accurate, I could if I wanted to but I don't.

Yeah, but either way it's pretty well-stated.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2007, 11:51:39 AM »

Like my Myspace states:

Translation: Psychopath.

I dig it.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2007, 11:58:10 AM »
Translation: Psychopath.

Sounds accurate.

Although through general definitions and criteria, I'm more in sync with a sociopath if you'd want to make the distinction between the two.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 12:02:05 PM by divito »
objectively good

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 12:36:35 PM »
I didn't no NASA was a couple thousand years old.
There's another reason for that remedial English class.

And yes, please correct your inaccurate statements.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 01:06:22 PM »
I didn't no NASA was a couple thousand years old.
There's another reason for that remedial English class.

And yes, please correct your inaccurate statements.
fixed
None of my statements are inaccurate. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 01:08:54 PM »
This one sure is inaccurate:

Little kid, don't call the RE a quack science when it has no HOLES and has an answer for everything.

-- Bob Hudson

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 01:10:55 PM »

I did know that and I was going to add that theoretical science doesn't count.  But since you are trying to be smart I will change my statement.
There are no holes in the RET that the FET doesn't have and there are holes in the FET that the RET doesn't have.  There is also nothing that is explained better in the FET then the RET.

You can almost read.  Almost
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 01:12:56 PM »
Too bad that's not the same post. 

You fail at the interwebs.

-- Bob Hudson