:O I'm simply flabbergasted :O ???WHY??

• 1 Replies
?

R0ck1t

• Thanks Great A'Tuin, Berilia, Tubul & Great T'P.
:O I'm simply flabbergasted :O ???WHY??
« on: June 14, 2007, 04:19:01 PM »
Hello, whilst searching Wikipedia i came across a link to this outstanding site.
I mean its unreal, the arguments made seem to have to scientific proof and its all 'believable' but i've read the FAQ's and other posts and i would like RE's and FE's (Yes i'm up with da lingo) to explain these points in which are very hard to argue against.

1. Has anybody ever been on an Airplane, outstanding wizardry i know but you can see the curvature of the earth in ALL directions, and as you look out you can see yourself going round in a sphere.

2. How do you explain the research bases at the south pole, and why has no one ever seen the 'Wall of ice' or the edge of the earth, and if they have why no photos??? (assuming of course its not a UN conspiracy.

3.When space tourism kicks off then you'll be stuffed as people are gonna actually see the roundness of the earth.

4.How far do we have to dig to get to the other side?

5.Will the four (Or five :o) elephants and the Turtle die because of global warming?

The sun's orbit is so complex one of the elephants has to cock it's leg to allow the sun to continue it's orbit.

The Earth exists at a point near the very edge of the universe's reality spectrum. From here, the fabric of reality is thin.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
Re: :O I'm simply flabbergasted :O ???WHY??
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 04:20:29 PM »
Congratulations on not reading the FAQ.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson