The space station

• 15 Replies

thesublime514

• I am the Walrus.
The space station
« on: June 02, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »
I did a search and didn't see any specifics..

Is this part of the conspiracy?  I've seen it before..

Re: The space station
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 05:22:20 PM »

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 05:53:54 PM »
Yes, it is.

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 06:42:59 PM »
It's a giant helium balloon.  Or used to.  I think now they've added dark matter above the accelerating Earth and therefore station and satellites etc. can "orbit" by moving clockwise/counterclockwise.

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 09:09:33 PM »
no the space station doesnt exist.  They used video footage from the movie Armageddon to make us believe it did

^joke

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 06:20:12 PM »
Well logically, if you believe the FE position, then it can't exist. If you believe the RE position, then yes it might.

Simple really.

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 12:26:22 PM »
Well logically, if you believe the FE position, then it can't exist. If you believe the RE position, then yes it might.

Simple really.

blah blah, ISS exists. It is a high altitude balloon used for scientific experimentation. It also has a dangling lens that creates an optical illusion for the "home-astronomer" that it is at a higher altitude. This dangling-lens idea has been used before thanks to its simplicity.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 12:29:43 PM »
YOu're back!!
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

narcberry

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 12:30:25 PM »
Not really. But, Hi.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 12:31:12 PM »
Not really? Noo you have to come back! FES just isn't the same without you Narcberry.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

narcberry

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 12:32:38 PM »
Im too busy with other things to spend time on these forums anymore.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 12:36:26 PM »
Oh that sucks :(

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 01:04:04 PM »

Simple really.

blah blah, ISS exists. It is a high altitude balloon used for scientific experimentation. It also has a dangling lens that creates an optical illusion for the "home-astronomer" that it is at a higher altitude. This dangling-lens idea has been used before thanks to its simplicity.
How do you explain the ISS's transit of the Sun without seeing the effects of the lens? How do you explain the various angles and magnifications required? How do you explain that "dangling lens" does not show up in a Forum search before your post?

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 09:17:32 PM »

Simple really.

I've got some dangling lenses for you to...

Anyway. You do know how preposterous that is right? I am much to tired to explain now, but I will probably tomorrow.
I'm so tempted to put a scratch and sniff at the bottom of a pool and see what you do...

Avert your eyes, this is too awesome for them...

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 09:27:16 PM »
Im too busy with other things to spend time on these forums anymore.
Translation: "I know I'm wrong, but I'm too childish to admit it."

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 12:21:01 AM »
Oi Gully, you leave Narcberry alone! She's one of the best people on FES!