What are you loons going to do when space tourism is more available?

• 16 Replies
What are the plans for the future, after it's a lot easier to get out into space and see the Earth from outside the atmosphere for yourself?

Which 8-ball beliefs will you adhere to then, since you'll undoubtedly have to find something to claim is different to what it in fact is?

Why don't you also claim there's no life at deep sea pressures, and none of a wide variety of species of flora and fauna either - because loads of people haven't seen those either?

Why not claim that anything that anyone hasn't actually seen with their own eyes doesn't exist in the forms currently claimed?

So any countries anyone hasn't actually been to - can't possibly exist, just because travel shows on TV and travel agents say they do. That's not proof enough, you have to go there - and take photos and film it.

?

JackASCII

• Bitches love me.
Re: What are you loons going to do when space tourism is more available?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 07:47:09 AM »
The bigger question... why doesn't he post stuff like this in "...Debate..."?
Yes, quite.  No one would ever claim to be someone they're not in their profile name.

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 08:35:29 AM »
They're going to come here an laugh at you for not believing them that the earth was flat, as you'll see for yourself if this happens.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 08:37:11 AM »
I'll start believing Elvis is still alive and he's a lizard person
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 08:37:49 AM »
So any countries anyone hasn't actually been to - can't possibly exist, just because travel shows on TV and travel agents say they do. That's not proof enough, you have to go there - and take photos and film it.
Surely it must not be possible for a country to exist if no one has ever been to it.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 08:41:00 AM »
I'm pretty confident America doesn't exist, you'll all just playing a trick on me and you actually live in my shed in the back garden.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 08:56:51 AM »
I'm gonna check the shed

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 08:59:20 AM »
You might find the formally known TGIL, but, no me.  Sorry.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 08:59:29 AM »
Well, to be fair, in five years, I'm going to discover a way to get to the bottom of the Earth so we can see that it's flat, then I'm going to find a way to prove the ice wall is true, and show it to everyone. How will your puny arguments hold up then?

~D-Draw

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 09:00:53 AM »
Yeah TGIL is probably there, spying on me the little pervert.

How do you plan on doing that Edmunds?

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 09:03:03 AM »
Yeah TGIL is probably there, spying on me the little pervert.

How do you plan on doing that Edmunds?

I dunno, but I will. Just wait five years, I promise.

~D-Draw

I hope you see where I'm going with this.

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 09:06:04 AM »
Don't worry, it's obvious.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 09:07:37 AM »
It's not obvious to me

YL Groper

• Supreme Allied Commander of a local N.I.G.G.A.
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 04:11:23 PM »
What are the plans for the future, after it's a lot easier to get out into space and see the Earth from outside the atmosphere for yourself?

Which 8-ball beliefs will you adhere to then, since you'll undoubtedly have to find something to claim is different to what it in fact is?

Why don't you also claim there's no life at deep sea pressures, and none of a wide variety of species of flora and fauna either - because loads of people haven't seen those either?

Why not claim that anything that anyone hasn't actually seen with their own eyes doesn't exist in the forms currently claimed?

Dude, do you realize that not only are you asking the same questions that have been asked hundreds of times before, but you are also talking to a bunch of RE'ers. There are like 2 FE'er on this site and the rest are just messing around.

In other words, every post you drop is making you look more and more like a jackass, jackass.
N.I.G.G.A. stole my bike, sir!

~D-Draw

N.I.G.G.A. Saved me alot of money on my car insurance.

?

JackASCII

• Bitches love me.
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 04:30:12 PM »
ROFL! YES!!!!!
Yes, quite.  No one would ever claim to be someone they're not in their profile name.