What Have The Governments Got to hide?

• 64 Replies
« on: March 15, 2006, 10:06:24 AM »
Why do the FE's believe that the worlds Governments have something to hide (conspirency) and what have NASA go to hide, why would all the worlds governments not tell their people that the earth is Flat if it was (which is not true anyway)

What have they got to hide?
OOYASHAKA!

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 10:21:54 AM »
...read the title of your thread again, very carefully. Now tell me it's not a stupid question.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »
Why is it a stupid question? All the Fe's say there is a conspirency about the world being flat and the worlds governments are saying its round?
OOYASHAKA!

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 10:28:41 AM »
I think he's talking about this particular conspiracy... not in general... What have they got to hide about the earth being flat ?

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 10:29:32 AM »
That was to cheesejoff

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 10:30:58 AM »
Im sorry if my topics name was not clear enough for the FE's

hahahahaha
OOYASHAKA!

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 01:50:19 PM »
"What have they got to hide?"

Erm, if you knew that, they wouldn't be hiding it, would they?

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 02:02:58 PM »
this is just a conspiryasy theroy
like madonalds being edabel

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 02:51:09 PM »

Why are they trying to hide something in the first place, IF the earth was flat, why would they be trying to hide it?
OOYASHAKA!

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 08:15:13 PM »
Quote from: "GoD!"

Why are they trying to hide something in the first place, IF the earth was flat, why would they be trying to hide it?

They are hiding it to give thousands of scientists around the world jobs. LOL

?

the cat that knows all

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2006, 09:43:07 PM »
the myth that the goverments are trying to hide the fact that the earth is flat(wich its not) is not real.....if i see some proff then i will agree.....some one....please post some evidence(so i can try and disprove it) that all this is true....

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2006, 05:28:24 AM »
Quote from: "GoD!"

Er...presumably they are hiding it to stop you finding out about it. If you wonder why they don't want us to find out, then no one knows as the why government has concealed this as well.

Of course there is no evidence for this conpsiracy whatsoever. Which means it must be the biggest and best-organised conspiracy on the planet.

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2006, 08:20:32 AM »
With no absolute meaning what so ever... One can always theorise on why there is a secret, and what they are trying to hide, even if it might not be true.

But with this conspiracy, you cannot, as there is no reason to hide it, no benefit, especially at the cost to hide it all.

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 10:52:46 AM »
They hide it so they can control us with science as the new state sponsered religion....now if you'll excuse me have have to go fix my tin foil hat

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 01:07:15 PM »
Quote from: "JMan1976"
They hide it so they can control us with science as the new state sponsered religion....now if you'll excuse me have have to go fix my tin foil hat

Lol tin foil hats. It's been proven that they actually amplify radio-waves...which makes them more vulnerable to so-called mind control.

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 03:38:04 PM »
That's what they want you to think, who told you that, let me guess science right....oh no I've said too much I have to burn my computer and flee..... was that a knock of to door....

?

The most-non-redneck

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 04:10:08 PM »
Quote from: "cheesejoff"
...read the title of your thread again, very carefully. Now tell me it's not a stupid question.

I just wanted to be sure.....

Are you aware to the fact that the actual US President is a really FE guy, so why would he want to do the dead opposite of the christian manner of thinking.... does it mean that the most powerfull dude on earth is manipulated by satan!?! Oh...... I think that this history about GOD and SATAN  has just been told from centuries to centuries to control people with the fear of hell ..... so now that you know that all of this is sort of you know.... children scarry stories, turn to the light of reason, logic and stop your own brainwashing, we're in the 21th century you know, things have evolved since ....

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2006, 01:18:22 AM »
Quote from: "The most-non-redneck"

I just wanted to be sure.....

Are you aware to the fact that the actual US President is a really FE guy, so why would he want to do the dead opposite of the christian manner of thinking.... does it mean that the most powerfull dude on earth is manipulated by satan!?! Oh...... I think that this history about GOD and SATAN  has just been told from centuries to centuries to control people with the fear of hell ..... so now that you know that all of this is sort of you know.... children scarry stories, turn to the light of reason, logic and stop your own brainwashing, we're in the 21th century you know, things have evolved since ....

Are you aware of the fact that I'm not an FE guy?

I was pointing out that they don't need to give a motive if they have evidence for their theory. Of course they don't actually have evidence, but still...

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 08:39:07 PM »
What does being a Christian have to do with the belief that the earth is flat again?  I'm confused.
 love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they don't know I'm using blanks.

- Jack Handey

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2006, 05:15:12 AM »
govermnment has nothing to hide with this aprticular theory/event whatever you want to call it. They want to hide other things like roswell new mexico's little "balloon accident" but this is not the governments work.
arythling

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 05:17:05 AM »
Quote from: "Joe_Mama"
What does being a Christian have to do with the belief that the earth is flat again?  I'm confused.

Several passages in the bible could suggest a round Earth, mainly the one where Satan takes Jesus to a high mountain and Jesus see's every country in the world.

However this could be interpreted as a metaphor, as Satan was trying to tempt Jesus by showing him that he could have the whole world. There wasn't an actual mountain as such.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 09:30:57 AM »
Several passages in the bible could suggest a round Earth, mainly the one where Satan takes Jesus to a high mountain and Jesus see's every country in the world.

Interesting.  How did Jesus and Satan get to the top of the mountain?  Just walk?  Doubt it.  Helicopter airlift?  Also unlikely.  I suggest that they either used divine/unholy magic to get there, or did some kind of clairvoyance thing to see the world from a great height.  Perhaps even from space.  Either way, a concept not readily to be comprehended by the jotters-down of these events.  In any case, presumably neither Satan nor Jesus really needed a line of sight to the entire world in order to get a picture of it in his mind's eye.  Refer to Revelations, in which John is regularly shown images of various parts of the world; never does it say he looked at these places per se; perhaps Jesus was merely shown visions.

Furthermore, the mountains in the Negev desert, or whatever desert it was: how high are they?  Which mountain was it?  Let's go there for a field trip and see if we can see All the Nations of the World, shall we?

-Erasmus
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2006, 10:24:14 AM »
Quote from: "Erasmus"
Interesting.  How did Jesus and Satan get to the top of the mountain?  Just walk?  Doubt it.  Helicopter airlift?  Also unlikely.  I suggest that they either used divine/unholy magic to get there, or did some kind of clairvoyance thing to see the world from a great height.  Perhaps even from space.  Either way, a concept not readily to be comprehended by the jotters-down of these events.  In any case, presumably neither Satan nor Jesus really needed a line of sight to the entire world in order to get a picture of it in his mind's eye.  Refer to Revelations, in which John is regularly shown images of various parts of the world; never does it say he looked at these places per se; perhaps Jesus was merely shown visions.

Furthermore, the mountains in the Negev desert, or whatever desert it was: how high are they?  Which mountain was it?  Let's go there for a field trip and see if we can see All the Nations of the World, shall we?

-Erasmus

Matthew 4:8:

"Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.

No mention of how they got there or which mountain it was. Of course you cannot see every country in the world even from Mount Everest, therefore  your suggestion about the 'visions' is most probably accurate.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 10:47:45 AM »
Matthew 4:8:

"Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor."

Well, there you go.  Even if you could see all the kingdoms of the world, you couldn't see their splendor: much of the splendor is kept indoors.  So it must have been clairvoyance.

So yeah.  This verse does not count as Biblical evidence that the Earth is flat.  Next?

-Erasmus
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2006, 01:09:57 PM »
Well, there you go. Even if you could see all the kingdoms of the world, you couldn't see their splendor: much of the splendor is kept indoors. So it must have been clairvoyance.

It still suggests he was taken upon a high mountain and was shown all the kingdoms of the world.  If you're going to suggest that maybe he just imagined that he could see all the kingdoms of the world, then he wouldn't have needed to go upon a mountain to do so.  Think about it from a flat-earth perspective from 2,000 years ago or more.  If you believed in a flat earth, this passage would make complete sense.

So yeah. This verse does not count as Biblical evidence that the Earth is flat. Next?

Daniel 4:10-11
"These are the visions I saw while lying in my bed:  I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land.  The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth."

Also, remember the classic belief in a flat earth in which the continent of earth was surrounded by oceans on all sides and had a great ocean of water beneath the landmass as well.  There was supposedly a solid dome at the edge of the ocean that went into the sky (and in fact held the sky in)... outside this "arena dome" was another enormous ocean of water.  This can be understood through a reading of Genesis.

Genesis 7:11
"...on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened."

Genesis 1:6-8
"And God said, 'Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water.'  So God God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it.  And it was so.  God called the expanse 'sky.'..."

Genesis gives a pretty good picture into the flat earth beliefs of the Bible.  Other than that, those other two passages about seeing the entire world or seeing something from the entire world.
ooyakasha!

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2006, 02:14:40 PM »
Quote from: "JMan1976"

Lol tin foil hats. It's been proven that they actually amplify radio-waves...which makes them more vulnerable to so-called mind control.

Although this is true, tin foil also reflects radio waves. Meaning that if you wear one around your head, the waves will bounce back without affecting you.

Although I do not believe in mind-control devices anyway, I just wanted to bring that up. Now tell me, why should I believe you and all your complicated equations and theories, when you don't even have a basic grasp of how radio waves work?

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2006, 02:25:25 PM »
Quote from: "Seizure"
Although this is true, tin foil also reflects radio waves. Meaning that if you wear one around your head, the waves will bounce back without affecting you.

Certain frequencies are reflected, yes. But other frequencies are also amplified.

The US government uses frequencies between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz for radio location. Wearing a tin foil hat provides a 30 db amplification at 2.6 Ghz and a 20 db amplification at 1.2 Ghz.

Therefore wearing a tin foil hat makes you more vulnerable to this supposed mind control.

I have a basic grasp of radio waves, you do not. Since I have never formulated any complicated equations or theories there is no need for you to believe any of them.

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2006, 02:34:03 PM »
Quote from: "Seizure"

Certain frequencies are reflected, yes. But other frequencies are also amplified.

I have a basic grasp of radio waves, you do not. Since I have never formulated any complicated equations or theories there is no need for you to believe any of them.

No, all frequencies are reflected. If you want see for your self, simply get some tinfoil and wrap it around a wireless internet card. I can assure you that no matter what frequency you choose for your router to use, a single kb of information will never get to that card.

Also, I was referring to your equations and theories in the FAQ. Which also leads me to ask you, have you ever tested and/or tried to prove those theories and equations your self?

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2006, 02:47:32 PM »
Although I do not believe in mind-control devices anyway, I just wanted to bring that up

What about the headgear that sends electric impluses through your brain, thus making you move one way or another?  Does that count?  Because that's real technology as far as I know.
ooyakasha!

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2006, 02:51:20 PM »
Quote from: "Knight"
Although I do not believe in mind-control devices anyway, I just wanted to bring that up

What about the headgear that sends electric impluses through your brain, thus making you move one way or another?  Does that count?  Because that's real technology as far as I know.

To do such a thing, the device would need to puncture your skull, so that the impulses could reach your brain. Otherwise, the electrical impulse, if weak enough, would stop at your scalp, or of strong enough, kill you. So no, they do not exist, as there is no existing device that punctures your skull and implants electrodes.

Or are you going to claim this is another government conspiracy?

Edit: And besides, I was talking abour radio waves. Not impulses.