Attention all , God has sent me !

• 6 Replies
Attention all , God has sent me !
« on: May 13, 2007, 07:22:54 PM »
Please read this important message , sent to me from God , the Great All-Mighty.

Attention !
The Earth is flat !
Do not believe the earthly , materialistic untruths about the earth being round . It is a test . A test of faith . The round earth theories were created by the Great Evil , Satan , and his evil demons . They have the power to make all those photographs look real . They help NASA and other space organizations . Do not be so gullible . It will end you up in Hell ! You want to go to Heaven ! I can help you get there . The first step is to stop believing that the earth is round . It is a false fact .

Please do not be so nieve . Hear this truth and be glad you are saved !

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: Attention all , God has sent me !
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 07:25:08 PM »
Science>god
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 07:26:12 PM »
Satan created science .

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 07:28:19 PM »
Satan created science .

Wrong. Satan created me.

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 07:28:57 PM »
God created you . Are you science ? I think not .

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 07:29:15 PM »
Satan created science .
ok dude, if for some unknown reason there really is a god, he wouldn't want you to come on a forum and act like a retard.  
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 07:33:57 PM »
I am not the one acting mentally challenged here . That is you . God exists , and I have proof . Undeniably when you look at the heavens in the night time when you should be in bed, you can see hundreds of stars . God made them all . Evolution did not . Evolution was created by Satan. Therefore , either God made the stars or Satan did . If Satan did , then he exists , and so does God . Then God would have made them . So either way God made the stars ,  which means he made you .