Planets?

• 33 Replies
Planets?
« on: March 13, 2006, 07:42:35 AM »
Are there other planets in FE beliefs?
he Earth is flat, because if it wasnt then how do you explain the 1,000,000,000+ mile in circumference 125 foot tall ice barrier at the edge of the earth [which is round, but flat like a 2D circle]? and if 1+1=2 then the earth is flat.

?

EnragedPenguin

• The Elder Ones
Re: Planets?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 08:37:01 AM »
Quote from: "I are a believer"
Are there other planets in FE beliefs?

I really don't see how there couldn't be.
A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.

Planets?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 09:11:52 AM »
Do some reading about the theory of the flat earth.  There are tons of books about it or you could just read some stuff on Wikipedia.
ooyakasha!

Planets?
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 07:42:11 AM »
Have u ever seen another planet, all you see are these edited pictures on the news, and articles from scientists saying there are other planets. WHy have they never given us proper proof, cos they dont really exist, planets were made up so ppl could invent shows like star trek. Man on the moon had a really clear transmission back in the 70's when it apparently happened yet i cant even phone my neighbour on a mobile without it cutting out

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Planets?
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 10:40:32 AM »
Quote from: "Welsh"
Have u ever seen another planet,

Did your parents forbid you to look through telescopes for religious reasons, or what?

WHy have they never given us proper proof, cos they dont really exist,

Give us a hint as to what "proper proof" would be.

planets were made up so ppl could invent shows like star trek.

Oh, I thought they were made up so the Babylonians could sell their horoscopes.

Man on the moon had a really clear transmission back in the 70's when it apparently happened yet i cant even phone my neighbour on a mobile without it cutting out

So, were the Apollo astronauts using Verizon wireless?  Sprint PCI?  What?  But it's a good point... how could astronauts on the moon possibly have communicated with the Earth, when the nearest cell tower was 360,000 km away?  The roaming charges alone would be....... astronomical?

-Erasmus
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

Planets?
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 11:22:31 AM »
I have read about as much on the FE theory as I could find by googling and haven't seen anything regarding their views on other planets....

Mostly what I have found from the info I have read is conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, evil scientists, liars, etc.

Maybe I haven't read enough info yet, but from what I have read, I have yet to see FE's views regarding other planets.

However, judging by what I have read, they would probably claim that we have been lied to about the other planets existing as well and need to be set straight.

Well, FE's, good luck setting us straight :)
Science and religion do NOT contradict one another, but are two truths." (from askmoses.com)

"Religion without science is blind, but science without religion is lame." - Albert Einstein

Planets?
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 05:43:48 PM »
I have looked through a telescope all i saw was some alien giving me the finger, didnt see any planets, saw a few stars but there just the kings of the past watching down on us

Planets?
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 06:11:14 PM »
I have looked through a telescope all i saw was some alien giving me the finger, didnt see any planets, saw a few stars but there just the kings of the past watching down on us

Could you make out their faces to figure out exactly which kings they were?  Come on, ther are tons of kings, which ones did you see?
ooyakasha!

Planets?
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2006, 06:48:40 PM »
Looked like a lion

Planets?
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 04:40:06 PM »
Welsh, you quite finished. You have no definitive proof that planets dont exist.

Your just as bad as the people cussing in the Angry Ranting section.

Next time, get more proof before going on to make ludacris statements like that.

Planets are real, they are round, (no offence to you FE guys) Like the earth.

Planets?
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2006, 07:48:22 PM »
I have proven that planets dont exist, no one on this forum or on this entire flat earth has ever been to one. The only reason you think there are planets is because groups of sponsored scientists have told you they exist so you believe them. You see a few bigger stars at night and you have been told thats a planet so you believe them. If a scientist came out and said there is definate proof that monsters do really live in your cupboard when you go to sleep, would you believe them, most likely i think

Planets?
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2006, 07:54:47 PM »
I went to another planet...and was probed in my uranus LOL

sorry it's getting late and I had a lot of suger

Planets?
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 07:57:42 PM »
I have proven that planets dont exist, no one on this forum or on this entire flat earth has ever been to one. The only reason you think there are planets is because groups of sponsored scientists have told you they exist so you believe them. You see a few bigger stars at night and you have been told thats a planet so you believe them. If a scientist came out and said there is definate proof that monsters do really live in your cupboard when you go to sleep, would you believe them, most likely i think

You have proven planets don't exist because youve never been to one...brilliant logic. I dont believe that china exists becuase I've never been there. Oh yeah, maybe there is no history to the earth before I was born because I havent experienced it. I think the history of the world is all a lie! Lies I tell you! The world began the day I was born. How do you know stars exist? Have you ever been to one? Maybe the government put a bunch of light bulbs in the sky to make you believe there were stars..stupid scientists were paid off to lie to you I bet.

Planets?
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2006, 08:01:41 PM »
Quote from: "sh33p"

You have proven planets don't exist because youve never been to one...brilliant logic. I dont believe that china exists becuase I've never been there. Oh yeah, maybe there is no history to the earth before I was born because I havent experienced it. I think the history of the world is all a lie! Lies I tell you! The world began the day I was born. How do you know stars exist? Have you ever been to one? Maybe the government put a bunch of light bulbs in the sky to make you believe there were stars..stupid scientists were paid off to lie to you I bet.

By the way people, he's being ironic. You can tell, just hold a magnet up to the screen.
img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/Akapvaious/Sensei.jpg[/img]

Planets?
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2006, 08:08:59 PM »
There was just a post that dissapeared..the author said they could see planets through there telescope. Well obviously your telescope is in on the conspiracy. Thats the only logical explanation.

Planets?
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 08:14:06 PM »
I cant tell if Sh33p is agreeing with me or not?

Planets?
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2006, 08:39:11 AM »
he is not, Just because you have never been to one doesnt mean its not real.

And your probably never going to go to one because you claim spaceflight is fake.

Like Sh33p said. Just because ive never been to China does not mean it doesnt exist. I mean come on, we get tons of things from china. And dont even try to slap the conspiracy stamp on this one.

And you can see them with your telescope. I have 2, a very large high powered one, and a small one. with both i can see almost every planet with. (Except for Neptune and Pluto).

You just have to look in the right places. Planets exist, proof they dont, does not.

China obviously doesnt exixt.
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2006, 10:32:12 AM »
How could china exist? I mean a land of millions of people with funny eyes and the ability to fly and do things in slow motion...No way...
he Earth is flat, because if it wasnt then how do you explain the 1,000,000,000+ mile in circumference 125 foot tall ice barrier at the edge of the earth [which is round, but flat like a 2D circle]? and if 1+1=2 then the earth is flat.

Planets?
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2006, 04:48:30 PM »
your joking.......right.

Planets?
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2006, 07:22:02 PM »
Quote from: "Icekiller33"
your joking.......right.

No.

Nah, I'm joking haha. :)

Planets?
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2006, 04:28:08 AM »
Quote from: "Icekiller33"
he is not, Just because you have never been to one doesnt mean its not real.

And your probably never going to go to one because you claim spaceflight is fake.

Like Sh33p said. Just because ive never been to China does not mean it doesnt exist. I mean come on, we get tons of things from china. And dont even try to slap the conspiracy stamp on this one.

And you can see them with your telescope. I have 2, a very large high powered one, and a small one. with both i can see almost every planet with. (Except for Neptune and Pluto).

You just have to look in the right places. Planets exist, proof they dont, does not.

Exactly we get tonnes of things from china, like bad drivers, what do we get from other planets, nothing, cos they dont exist, oh sure we get the odd drunk Texan saying they were anal probed but yeah they also saw bigfoot

Planets?
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2006, 07:28:52 AM »
Have u ever seen another planet, all you see are these edited pictures on the news, and articles from scientists saying there are other planets. WHy have they never given us proper proof, cos they dont really exist, planets were made up so ppl could invent shows like star trek.

I went to an observatory two days ago... the planets seemed pretty clear  and real to me...

Man on the moon had a really clear transmission back in the 70's when it apparently happened yet i cant even phone my neighbour on a mobile without it cutting out

Do you really think NASA we're using regular telephone lines ? Unless you wanted to buy a 200000 $ it wasn't possible to phone your neighbour without it cutting out...

Like in mid 1985, did you have the internet ? No, that didn't mean it wasn't possible at the time, because the american army had it.

Planets?
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2006, 08:49:54 AM »
Exactly we get tonnes of things from china, like bad drivers, what do we get from other planets, nothing, cos they dont exist, oh sure we get the odd drunk Texan saying they were anal probed but yeah they also saw bigfoot

Not that this will mean anything to you, but the astronomers studying the other planets do not think that intelligent life lives on any of them.  Most of the scientists that you claim are conspiring against you share your opinion of alien abductions and bigfoot.
nd that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.

Planets?
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2006, 03:09:13 AM »
I dont think theres that much intelligent life here too with all these roundies here

Planets?
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2006, 05:06:49 PM »
I thought it was the other way around.....

Planets?
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 10:48:58 AM »
I dont think theres that much intelligent life here too with all these roundies here

All I was saying was that you shouldn't misrepresent the views of certain groups.  Reputable scientists and bigfoot trackers are two very different groups of people.
nd that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.

?

UNJO

It's called a Telescope
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 12:24:57 PM »
Have u ever seen another planet, all you see are these edited pictures on the news, and articles from scientists saying there are other planets. WHy have they never given us proper proof, cos they dont really exist, planets were made up so ppl could invent shows like star trek. Man on the moon had a really clear transmission back in the 70's when it apparently happened yet i cant even phone my neighbour on a mobile without it cutting out

Years ago they invented this thing known as a "telescope". With this, "Telescope" people could see farther then they normally could with the naked eye. Why is it that when I look through a friends $3,000 doller telescope to see a tiny Mars, that it is round?

OH wait wait lemme guess, the government either sent false giant pictures of Mars in space, or they have a control over the telescope!

get a life.

Planets?
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2006, 04:32:45 PM »
all telescopes are connected to a central control system, the main computer uploads fake images to them. and you see a round mars in the overpriced telescope. the reason why it's so expensive is because of all the electronic systems inside.

Re: It's called a Telescope
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2006, 05:01:05 PM »
Quote from: "UNJO"
Years ago they invented this thing known as a "telescope". With this, "Telescope" people could see farther then they normally could with the naked eye. Why is it that when I look through a friends $3,000 doller telescope to see a tiny Mars, that it is round?

The earth is "round" too, in a sense. It is also flat.
The same way a coin is round, and also flat. Mars could be the same way. If you are looking straight on at a flat disc, it would be hard to tell it apart from a sphere, unless you could examine it from a number of different perspectives. Unfortunately, from your friends back yard, you don't have that luxary.

Planets?
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2006, 05:20:29 PM »
Its retards like Isac_Newton who make this world suck.

That is all.