Star Trails

• 55 Replies
?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
Re: Star Trails
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 11:34:56 AM »
And what makes the cloud spin? What makes the edge spin faster than the middle?
Quote from: Tom Bishop
The universe has already expanded forever

Quote from: Proverbs 24:17
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

?

silverhammermba

• Anger makes me debate. Debating makes me angry.
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2007, 03:58:43 PM »
There is no meteor cloud because pictures don't constitute real evidence!

There are no stars because looking at things doesn't constitute real evidence!

There is no logic because ignoring facts and making extensive assumptions does constitute real evidence!
Quote from: Kasroa
Tom usually says at this point that people have seen the ice-wall. It is the Ross Ice Shelf. That usually kills the conversation by the power of sheer bull-shit alone.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
  • http://www.freewebs.com/raacoz/thesunhasnoheat.htm
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2007, 09:23:31 PM »
Posted on: Today at 12:30:10 PMPosted by: Stonicus 
Insert Quote
So this cloud is between the sun and earth?
-Yes.

Posted on: Today at 01:34:56 PMPosted by: Gin 
Insert Quote
And what makes the cloud spin? What makes the edge spin faster in the middle?
-The cloud is like a plate; if you spin it, the outside goes faster than the center. The north star is in the center. The meteors are not necessarily stuck together, but they are close together because the COLD keeps them there, and some times 1 or more angels will take one or more meteors and shower them upon gay cities and nations or other non-believing entities. The COLD which is descending causes the cloud to spin, because it is descending diagonally, also causing  slight rocking of the cloud. That is why we see The Big Dipper different sizes. One day God might blow that cloud down upon us. His angels are above that cloud watching and reporting us constantly; more than Homeland security ever will. They're being watched too, but act as if they're not.
Everything, is in EMBRYO, not in mathematics. 
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2007, 10:22:17 PM »
Posted on: Today at 12:30:10 PMPosted by: Stonicus 
Insert Quote
So this cloud is between the sun and earth?
-Yes.

Posted on: Today at 01:34:56 PMPosted by: Gin 
Insert Quote
And what makes the cloud spin? What makes the edge spin faster in the middle?
-The cloud is like a plate; if you spin it, the outside goes faster than the center. The north star is in the center. The meteors are not necessarily stuck together, but they are close together because the COLD keeps them there, and some times 1 or more angels will take one or more meteors and shower them upon gay cities and nations or other non-believing entities. The COLD which is descending causes the cloud to spin, because it is descending diagonally, also causing  slight rocking of the cloud. That is why we see The Big Dipper different sizes. One day God might blow that cloud down upon us. His angels are above that cloud watching and reporting us constantly; more than Homeland security ever will. They're being watched too, but act as if they're not.

And you have an experiment to prove this?  Or was it a pipe dream you had? 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 10:31:57 PM »
The immensity of the intake of this look is marvelous, for the truth implied in it is, that adequate provision had been made for man to take things in with vast range and scope without resorting to artificial means. Neither is it a question of being a critic, but rather to show that man is so constituted, that as far as his natural standing in the enclosure is concerned, whatever of the things in it for him to know are in embryo in him.
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

?

DakaSha

• I'm so obviously gay
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2007, 02:14:35 AM »
I've noticed you trying that in Q&C. Right lets both be the voice of FE. Do you want to be TheEngineer or Tom?

nobody would want to be tom. thats to friggen much work

I know the waterfalls shadow is wrong. Eat a dick you fuckin know-it-all :P
A Genius: PBF

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2007, 08:30:09 AM »
The immensity of the intake of this look is marvelous, for the truth implied in it is, that adequate provision had been made for man to take things in with vast range and scope without resorting to artificial means. Neither is it a question of being a critic, but rather to show that man is so constituted, that as far as his natural standing in the enclosure is concerned, whatever of the things in it for him to know are in embryo in him.
Im takign that as a no.  So I will stick to what science tells me. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2007, 08:32:20 AM »
Im takign that as a no.  So I will stick to what science tells me. 
no and science are the same thing

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2007, 08:45:54 AM »
Im taking that as a no.  So I will stick to what science tells me. 
no and science are the same thing
Yeah ok dude.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »
Holy fuck Raa, you're worse than Tom.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2007, 08:59:00 AM »
No
to all

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2007, 09:03:21 AM »
No to your demented theories.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2007, 09:08:19 AM »
I don't know of any demented theory.
These are words flying out of your mouth,
like flies,
after their favorite meal.

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2007, 09:15:08 AM »
Except your own.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2007, 09:19:27 AM »
I hate having to go and see posts, most likely expecting only to think of the worst possible thing that has ever been said/written, to write, in the history of the universe

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2007, 12:58:03 PM »
I hate having to go and see posts, most likely expecting only to think of the worst possible thing that has ever been said/written, to write, in the history of the universe
If you don't like facts and science I suggest you leave. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2007, 01:05:56 PM »
Dude, you used the Bible as evidence for the earth being flat.  I think that statement explains itself.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2007, 02:24:17 PM »
I'm trying to find the worst, most disgusting unsults towards you to write. Do you hope I find those words?

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2007, 03:03:55 PM »
I personally hope that you find enlightenment in the arms of the one true God: Dennis Rodman!

Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2007, 03:05:09 PM »
I'm trying to find the worst, most disgusting unsults towards you to write. Do you hope I find those words?

I hope you find those words ;D
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2007, 03:51:34 PM »
every centimeter that the sun moves [from east to west] is a change in life. I'm listening to Lalgudi right now - FUCK off

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2007, 03:54:34 PM »
every centimeter that the sun moves [from east to west] is a change in life. I'm listening to Lalgudi right now - FUCK off
I seriously think you need mental help. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2007, 03:56:41 PM »
I think you need mental help, physical help and any other kind of help that's going. Or you're just laughing away at us with your bizarre structureless sentences. Ahhh the internet, how I love thee....

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2007, 04:33:11 PM »
I'll make a deal with you guys.
If you tell me what Einstein was, I'll tell you what I am!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2007, 04:42:13 PM »
I'll make a deal with you guys.
If you tell me what Einstein was, I'll tell you what I am!
A scientist.  And a jew but he wasnt that for very long. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2007, 04:44:21 PM »
I AM YOUR MUTHA FUKIN' BLAKKIST NIGHT MARE