Other planets

• 4 Replies
Other planets
« on: November 02, 2018, 11:56:52 PM »
I'm just getting into the flat Earth theory, I had a friend who pretty much explained everything and had me convinced. But what's the stance on other planets? Are they also flat? Where are they in relation to flat Earth?  :o :o

faded mike

• new world
Re: Other planets
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 03:16:26 PM »
I would suggest that religious scriptures would have info which would likely be compatible with flat earth. Not sure myself but i think they may not be connected to Earth in the normal sense of "space".
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

faded mike

• new world
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 03:18:04 PM »
Aren't there jewish scriptures about other planets/ can you speak on that?
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

wise

• Flat Earth Believer
  • Behind the scene
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 11:49:32 AM »
I'm just getting into the flat Earth theory, I had a friend who pretty much explained everything and had me convinced. But what's the stance on other planets? Are they also flat? Where are they in relation to flat Earth?  :o :o

I agree most of Mike says. Additionally.

Can you give any religional argument claims any of other planets exist?

Who does say other planets existance? I never saw a planet around here, did you see?

When you agree the flat earth science, then you can not agree classic astronomy anymore. Because the space is not exist. At least, you can not accept anymore a space around the earth like how you think it as.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 02:22:24 PM »
This sounds like an excellent discussion for flat earth general.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget