December 21 2012 End of the World

• 25 Replies
« on: March 08, 2006, 07:29:49 PM »
Ok I know some of you have heard of this. The end of the world is set to happen the solstice of 2012 its when the mayan calender ends and other scientific evidence shows we are to be his by an astroid belt of some type. Please if you have some imput I would enjoy reading it.
he Earth is flat, because if it wasnt then how do you explain the 1,000,000,000+ mile in circumference 125 foot tall ice barrier at the edge of the earth [which is round, but flat like a 2D circle]? and if 1+1=2 then the earth is flat.

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 07:46:42 PM »
Please if you have some imput I would enjoy reading it.

Uhhh... please if you have some information about it, post it.  I have no idea what asteroid belt you're talking about.  But interesting little bit of information.
ooyakasha!

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 07:49:55 PM »
Quote from: "Knight"
Please if you have some imput I would enjoy reading it.

Uhhh... please if you have some information about it, post it.  I have no idea what asteroid belt you're talking about.  But interesting little bit of information.

Ha, well quite honestly I thought I could be a bit lazy and get you guys to find the info for me. Though now i will go and research and find some links. though I would like to see what your opinion is when you read it all.
he Earth is flat, because if it wasnt then how do you explain the 1,000,000,000+ mile in circumference 125 foot tall ice barrier at the edge of the earth [which is round, but flat like a 2D circle]? and if 1+1=2 then the earth is flat.

url
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 08:01:02 PM »

?

pspunit

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 08:49:04 PM »
These people seem very cult-like. Maybe that's just my opinion.
Three people of different nationalities walk into the bar. Two of them say something smart, and the third one makes a mockery of his fellow countrymen by acting dumb."

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 08:54:46 PM »
Quote from: "pspunit"

....What do you know about the mayans? and also their is alot of science behind it, it's not cult like, I don't see where your coming from.

?

EnragedPenguin

• The Elder Ones
Re: url
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 07:44:43 AM »
Quote from: "I are a believer"
hope I URLed that right. the infos all there.

Fixed.
A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.

?

Cinlef

• The Elder Ones
  • The Earth is a Sphere
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 07:51:32 AM »
Right well the ancients mayans said it...it must be true. Errr no
The mayans believed the world had eadened sevaral times before (5 maybe) that isn't true since the timeframe between each Apocalypse is wrong....our world is far older than the mayans believed. Before everyone yells hypocrite the Bible tralks about 6 day creation and you don't dissmiss it as a source of religious truth, I'd like to add that while I feel the Mayan beliefs are false , I cannot prove that, I can however point out that their timeframe sysem is off and thus that date shouln'd be worried about
An irate
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom

?

6strings

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 10:48:31 AM »
Didn't the mayans also believe that if they didn't continously sacrifice people to the gods. the sun would stop rising? (or was that the aztecs...?)

?

Cinlef

• The Elder Ones
  • The Earth is a Sphere
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 03:13:52 PM »
Aztecs however your point that ancient Mezoamerican cultures aren't always rght is valid
an amused
Cinlef
Truth is great and will prevail-Thomas Jefferson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cinlef is the bestest!

Melior est sapientia quam vires-Wisdom

?

pspunit

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 10:41:46 AM »

....What do you know about the mayans? and also their is alot of science behind it, it's not cult like, I don't see where your coming from.

I mean that people believing that the world will end based on calenders from hundreds of years ago that show no real proof that it will happen seems cult-like.
Three people of different nationalities walk into the bar. Two of them say something smart, and the third one makes a mockery of his fellow countrymen by acting dumb."

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 04:33:05 PM »

I mean that people believing that the world will end based on calenders from hundreds of years ago that show no real proof that it will happen seems cult-like.

No the science behind the astroid belt. Personally I don't like the website I found for you but it was the "Official" one and I was short of time. The science behind the astroid belt just shows it is VERY possible for an astroid belt with astroids big enough to do some real damage on us to hit around 2012. and also if your a nostradamous fan he also prodicted the end of things to come around 2012.

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 04:50:47 PM »
and also if your a nostradamous fan he also prodicted the end of things to come around 2012.

Nostradamus predicted that? Well then, it's Nostradamus and the Mayans for 2012 Asteroid, and everyone else hoping that maybe they might be wrong. But Nostradamus, he's a strong player. Last year he had a pretty strong following despite the noticable handicap of being dead.

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2006, 10:32:13 PM »
Quote from: "fuzzy901"
and also if your a nostradamous fan he also prodicted the end of things to come around 2012.

Nostradamus predicted that? Well then, it's Nostradamus and the Mayans for 2012 Asteroid, and everyone else hoping that maybe they might be wrong. But Nostradamus, he's a strong player. Last year he had a pretty strong following despite the noticable handicap of being dead.

Yeah Lots of bear and such on that day. I'm throwing a huge party just in case.

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2006, 05:32:11 AM »
I wouldn't like to touch on the issue of the Mayan calendar as I am ignorant of it's details but if there was a group of asteroids that were a threat to the earth don't a large quantity of warheads would be set up to destroy them as they approach. So the world won't be ending.

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 07:33:46 AM »
Has the Mayan calendar predicted anything else accurately?

If not, what makes this one right and all the others wrong? The world can only end once, and currently we have dozens of predictions about when the world will end.

Incidently, the world can never end today. Because it's already tommorow on the other side of the planet.

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 08:40:42 AM »
Quote from: "Ape Face"
I wouldn't like to touch on the issue of the Mayan calendar as I am ignorant of it's details but if there was a group of asteroids that were a threat to the earth don't a large quantity of warheads would be set up to destroy them as they approach. So the world won't be ending.

Wel I will still be having a party that day to watch the show  :)

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 11:00:21 AM »
Nostradamus' works have not EVER been interpreted well enough to be able to date. Whatever coffee-table books you read this info in, (or worse, internetsite), it's false. I happened to read his poems for making an essay, and the only thing that struck me was that he named 'hitler' by the name of 'hitser' or 'hister', but that still doesn't prove anything seeing as how THERES NO DATE MENTIONED ANYWHERE to accompany his poems. Let's not forget hitler wasn't always named hitler, maybe, since he was into the occult, was influenced by this and changed his last name from schicklegruber (or something like that) to hitler. So it's remarkable but by no means proof of predicting anything.
All date predictions are based on alchemical and astrological systems, very shady, very open to interpretation by pseudo scientists.

Also the mayans were wrong about the time of their creation, why would they be right about the end of it? They claimed their civilisation would end about now, but it has been killed by a handfull of conquistadores hundreds of years ago.

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2006, 11:51:43 AM »
Quote from: "cheesejoff"
Has the Mayan calendar predicted anything else accurately?

If not, what makes this one right and all the others wrong? The world can only end once, and currently we have dozens of predictions about when the world will end.

Incidently, the world can never end today. Because it's already tommorow on the other side of the planet.

that is a very good point

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2006, 04:03:50 PM »
[Incidently, the world can never end today. Because it's already tommorow on the other side of the planet.]

Well thats not true, it is yeaterday on the other side of the world[/quote]

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2006, 04:04:51 PM »
dammit can't get quote to work. I are dum

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 06:10:36 AM »
almost as dumb as the fe theory
[size=24]TIME IS CUBIC[/size]

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2007, 06:49:11 AM »
Quote from: "icthyosis"
almost as dumb as the fe theory

All about icthyosis

Total posts:  79
[0.09% of total / 79.00 posts per day]
Find all posts by icthyosis

Your commitment to posting 79 posts on your first day is astounding.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2007, 07:49:00 AM »
Personally I don't like the website I found for you but it was the "Official" one...

Oh yeah, looks really official. :roll:

The science behind the astroid belt just shows it is VERY possible for an astroid belt with astroids big enough to do some real damage on us to hit around 2012.

I don't see anything that can even be considered to scientific on that site. Will you please give me a link directly to this evidence that shows that an entire asteroid belt is coming our way.

I heard that too. Its too bad he is full of shit.

skeptical scientist

• -2 Flamebait
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 07:55:07 PM »
I move that this thread be relocated to the alternative science forum, as it is pseudoscientific bullshit at its most extreme.
This site and our catalogue cover: the Mayan calendar and prophecies, time acceleration, the frequency rise on Earth to a 12 hour day, the Quickening, Philadelphia and Montauk experiments in time, free energy, DNA upgrades, UFOs, extraterrestrials, the shift to 4th and 5th dimension, the Ascension, the synchronisation of earth with the universe.

- Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
- Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of our galaxy.

To birth this 'New You' involves a process that presently is integrating your Spirit (Full Self) with your physical self. A unique change in your physical body's RNA/DNA and in its current energy centers (or chakras) is occurring. These remarkable modifications will permit you to transform yourselves from your current state of limited consciousness to a state of full consciousness.
-David
E pur si muove!

End of the World
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2007, 08:48:34 AM »
The end of the world is the other side of the ice wall.

Please try to keep up at the back.