Star Trails

• 55 Replies
?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
Star Trails
« on: April 29, 2007, 10:32:59 AM »

Regardless of differences between hemispheres and latitudes, how can the FE model explain this phenomenon? In what way do the Earth and stars move to produce this kind of rotation, and how is the effect observed all over the world (with the celestial poles marked out by points of least rotation, curiously correlated to latitude).

The stars rotate once every 24 hours, as in this image you can see a just less than half rotation as it was taken over one night.

Simply put, what kind of motion would cause us to observe this on the Flat Earth?
Quote from: Tom Bishop
The universe has already expanded forever

Quote from: Proverbs 24:17
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

Re: Star Trails
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 10:47:42 AM »
Hasn't this been gone over like 50 times?  And weren't you part of one of those times?

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 10:54:26 AM »
If by 'gone over' you mean 'gone unexplained by FEers'. I just though this time I could put it into some physical perspective with this lovely photo. If anyone can point me to any kind of answer that would be helpful...I couldn't find one with search, and Earth: Not A Globe has nothing useful to say on the subject....

Edit: This is kind of an offshoot from the Polaris thread, but I didn't want to take it off-topic so I created a new one.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 11:20:07 AM by Gin »

Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 10:55:27 AM »
Well than I shall leave you to await responses.

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 11:30:53 AM »
Polaris isn't in the middle, where it should be since it is directly over the Earth's axis.

PHOTOSHOP! CONSPIRACY!
Can the FAQ...
Yes, it can.

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 12:00:31 PM »
That picture is actually of the Southern celestial pole. Anyway, Polaris currently deviates from the Northern one by 0.7 degrees.

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 05:21:12 PM »
That picture is actually of the Southern celestial pole. Anyway, Polaris currently deviates from the Northern one by 0.7 degrees.
So that means it was taken from the southern hemisphere, and everything from the southern hemisphere is known to be part of the conspiracy. Pendulums and flight times included.
Can the FAQ...
Yes, it can.

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 05:21:33 AM »
Yes, this topic has been brought up. Never explained though.
Except one time one FEer said they couldn't replicate the results.
"Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't need them and the bad people don't follow them so what good are they?"

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

?

Marlow

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 11:18:36 AM »
Great photo! 

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 11:20:16 AM »
So that means it was taken from the southern hemisphere, and everything from the southern hemisphere is known to be part of the conspiracy. Pendulums and flight times included.

Don't forget about Australia! ;D
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 12:24:23 PM »
Don't forget about Australia! ;D
What? You mean that country that doesn't exist?
Can the FAQ...
Yes, it can.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
  • http://www.freewebs.com/raacoz/thesunhasnoheat.htm
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 08:55:51 PM »
that picture shows you what goes on every night! except that the night is a 12 hour period. the day is the other 12 hour period where the sun crosses the sky. if you look at the 1st star in the evening from your back yard, you will see that it arrives in the east and crosses the sky to the west; like the sun!! the picture shows complete circles, but they are not complete circles, they are the appearances-movements- and dissapearance trails and points of many stars/ if not all of them.  the stars are actually a large meteor cloud, with spaces between the meteors showing sunlight which is above it. the sun is a disk, therefore its' light is directed or funnelled in certain directions, depending on its position. At night the sun points its' ray through another part of the cloud and is therefore shining up India instead of Canada. if you look at the sun and the meteor cloud in my avatar, you will see what i mean. Maybe one day the sun will shine through the section of the meteor-cloud which we now see at night - ? hmm and the part which we see in the day will present a whole new set of stars!
Everything, is in EMBRYO, not in mathematics. 
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 06:03:21 AM »
So, the stars really don't exist?  They're just sunlight poking through holes?

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 06:16:50 AM »
The FEers can't explain why this happens in the southern hemisphere.
"Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't need them and the bad people don't follow them so what good are they?"

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 10:34:04 AM »
yes

&

this also happens in the southern hemisphere because if the meteor cloud were to come down and set itself upon the surface, it would cover a billion miles/or more in diameter

;D

:o
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 04:06:02 PM »
The picture doesn't show complete circles, it shows less-than-half circles. Look closely.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 04:09:36 PM »
Gin I'm scared. Where did all the FE'ers go?
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 04:10:28 PM »
On a big FES trip to the ice wall? Tom? Bring us back pictures!

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2007, 04:11:26 PM »
They better come back soon, this place isn't the same without them. They better be back next time I come on here!
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2007, 04:12:40 PM »
I'm here, Engy Baby.  I can be an FEer.  I kind of toe the line anyway. :)
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 04:06:48 AM »
I've noticed you trying that in Q&C. Right lets both be the voice of FE. Do you want to be TheEngineer or Tom?

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 08:55:19 AM »
The picture doesn't show complete circles, it shows less-than-half circles. Look closely.
Jesus loves me this I know, that's because...

This picture is tricky - only the person who put it together could actually and truthfully tell us what it is, but we are here to tell the tale so that our brothers don't fall in Hell {just a little rhyme}
and here is my tale
This picture is close to what goes on upstairs every night, but I will tell you what I think goes on every night and then you can compare it to the picture. I am telling you this because I think that my story and the picture are close but not twin.
The center of those stars would be the north-star, but don't forget, stars are holes in a meteor cloud. This cloud spins and this is why the north stars stays nearly stationary. The only way this picture would do justice to my tale were it, if a Jet was to fly for 24 hours, at a lattitude which would allow it to remain in night, with a camera pointing to these peep holes. The rest is up to the author of this picture and you.
I have to go now to another part of the earth, but imagine, I'll be back.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 09:34:49 AM »
Jesus loves me this I know, that's because...

This picture is tricky - only the person who put it together could actually and truthfully tell us what it is, but we are here to tell the tale so that our brothers don't fall in Hell {just a little rhyme}
and here is my tale
This picture is close to what goes on upstairs every night, but I will tell you what I think goes on every night and then you can compare it to the picture. I am telling you this because I think that my story and the picture are close but not twin.
The center of those stars would be the north-star, but don't forget, stars are holes in a meteor cloud. This cloud spins and this is why the north stars stays nearly stationary. The only way this picture would do justice to my tale were it, if a Jet was to fly for 24 hours, at a lattitude which would allow it to remain in night, with a camera pointing to these peep holes. The rest is up to the author of this picture and you.
I have to go now to another part of the earth, but imagine, I'll be back.

Are you serious?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 09:44:09 AM »
?
?
?
?
?
yes
-

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2007, 09:47:20 AM »
?
?
?
?
?
yes
-
I have never been more happy that I have been drug free for all my life. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2007, 09:52:16 AM »
yes, but we're all trapped by Gods' Gift of Life

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 09:54:32 AM »
Stars are holes in a giant meteor cloud.  That's a pretty dense cloud.

Why is the meteor cloud static?  Why do we always see the same stars, and don't see some pop up or disappear?  Why don't the meteors inside the cloud move amongst themselves?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 09:54:41 AM »
This is a science part of the forum.  Religion has its own part.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2007, 10:08:12 AM »
Stars are holes in a giant meteor cloud.  That's a pretty dense cloud.

Why is the meteor cloud static?  Why do we always see the same stars, and don't see some pop up or disappear?  Why don't the meteors inside the cloud move amongst themselves?

as dense as lead, and light as light as ...........

cold is static, and the cloud is in the Cold, cold preserves, but cold descends diagonally from the sky.

we see the same stars because they are holes in a spinning cloud and the focal ray of the suns' beam is not pointing through that part of the cloud. the suns' main ray points on the other half of this cloud and is presently seen here in canada, and they will both [sun & cloud] continue to spin together to bring light to Japan in 7 hours.

some pop up and/or dissappear because the cloud also rocks as it spins..we always see the same stars

the meteors don't move because they are frozen or preserved into position, but the whole cloud moves with the cold movement

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2007, 10:30:10 AM »
So this cloud is between the sun and earth?