Current Unanswered Questions - FEers Please!

• 41 Replies

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Current Unanswered Questions - FEers Please!
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2007, 06:24:51 PM »
1. What source of energy powers the sun?

Cold Fusion powers the dense 32 mile diameter sun. It is a mechanism which refers to what is properly called low energy nuclear reactions, part of the field of condensed matter nuclear science.

2. How do sunrise and sunset work?

Read Earth Not a Globe.

3. What causes the sun to have a 'spotlight' effect.

The Sun is small and low to the earth. Its sphere of light does not reach all parts of the world because the atmosphere is not perfectly transparent.

4. How does the centripetal force caused by the Earth's rotation go unnoticed by inhabitants of the South?

The earth is an infinite plane. It does not revolve.

But, if it were a disk it could definitely revolve without any ill effects in the south. The very edge would receive but 5 newtons of force.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 08:14:32 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »
OK so you've changed a few theories since, well, last week or so. I debunked Rowbotham's sunrise and sunset mechanism quite successfully in another thread. Cold fusion is not yet fully understood, and what evidence is there to suggest it does power the sun? Finally, how does the sun remain dense enough to conduct cold fusion, considering the outward force that fusion produces (i.e. Energy). Your spotlight response is just lame.
Quote from: Tom Bishop
The universe has already expanded forever

Quote from: Proverbs 24:17
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 08:05:20 PM »
1. What source of energy powers the sun?

Cold Fusion powers the dense 32 mile diameter sun. It is a recently mechanism which refers to what is properly called low energy nuclear reactions, part of the field of condensed matter nuclear science.

2. How do sunrise and sunset work?

Read Earth Not a Globe.

3. What causes the sun to have a 'spotlight' effect.

The Sun is small and low to the earth. Its sphere of light does not reach all parts of the world because the atmosphere is not perfectly transparent.

4. How does the centripetal force caused by the Earth's rotation go unnoticed by inhabitants of the South?

But, if it were a disk it could definitely revolve without any ill effects in the south. The very edge would receive but 5 newtons of force.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cold fusion HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well at least you do read my posts when I kept referring to that.  But you missed the point.  A guy published a paper on how to get cold fusion to work.  NOONE could duplicate the experiment.  Thus cold fusion still doesn't exist. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 08:16:26 PM »
Many scientist still attest to the feasibility of Cold Fusion. Since its incarnation it has been continually revised.

http://news.google.com/nwshp?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wn&q=Cold%20Fusion

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 08:20:36 PM »
In a sun that size fusion would have run out of fuel long ago. If it is super-dense, how does it remain that way? The outward force of the energy created is totally unbalanced by anything else, so the sun would explode, or perhaps just drift apart...
Quote from: Tom Bishop
The universe has already expanded forever

Quote from: Proverbs 24:17
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 08:24:41 PM »
Many scientist still attest to the feasibility of Cold Fusion. Since its incarnation it has been continually revised.

http://news.google.com/nwshp?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wn&q=Cold%20Fusion
No one has done it yet and the sun isnt at room temperature. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 08:32:44 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

silverhammermba

• Anger makes me debate. Debating makes me angry.
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2007, 09:37:31 PM »

O M G

Conclusion!: Tom Bishop disappeared because Franc T. Planar killed him and is now posting under his name!!!

Some of those explanations are real stretches. Based upon the size of the sun and distance from the Earth that you give, how is it possible that the light can hit China and not North America? The sun would definitely have to be a spotlight in order for such an effect to occur.
Quote from: Kasroa
Tom usually says at this point that people have seen the ice-wall. It is the Ross Ice Shelf. That usually kills the conversation by the power of sheer bull-shit alone.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2007, 03:04:27 AM »
Read Earth Not a Globe.

You should have that as your sig.

Read (insert name of blatantly FE article, it might shut you up long enough for me to lock/delete the thread.)
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2007, 03:15:12 AM »
Cold Fusion my ass. You only came up with that theory the other day becuase someone pointed out that Hot Fusion would have burnt up the sun AGES ago (and us if it's only that far away). Tom, do you even realise the utter absurdity of claiming this????

RADIATION BROTHER!!!!

In the RE model of the sun...we have a HUGE diameter. Nuclear fusion produces gamma rays, but becuase of the all the bouncing/reflecting due to superheated particles in the sun, it takes millions of years for them to get to the surface. By then, they are converted to low energy visible light/UV rays. BUT. If the sun only has a diameter of 32 miles, they would get out in a lot less time, be a lot more gammish and we would have been irradiated shitless by now. It would be like an on-going nuclear bomb right above our heads.

And don't say the magnetosphere protects us, magnetic fields do squat to deflect electromagnetic radiation like gamma rays. 
It was decided that Tom's abuse of his suspiciously acquired mod powers was too much to let continue.  His account was deleted.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2007, 03:16:55 AM »
How well and truly pwnt. Right up the ass.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2007, 03:20:19 AM »
That remains to be seen. I'm sure we'll all be very surprised at Tom's reply, if there is one at all.
It was decided that Tom's abuse of his suspiciously acquired mod powers was too much to let continue.  His account was deleted.

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2007, 06:12:58 AM »
Cold Fusion my ass. You only came up with that theory the other day becuase someone pointed out that Hot Fusion would have burnt up the sun AGES ago (and us if it's only that far away). Tom, do you even realise the utter absurdity of claiming this????

RADIATION BROTHER!!!!

In the RE model of the sun...we have a HUGE diameter. Nuclear fusion produces gamma rays, but becuase of the all the bouncing/reflecting due to superheated particles in the sun, it takes millions of years for them to get to the surface. By then, they are converted to low energy visible light/UV rays. BUT. If the sun only has a diameter of 32 miles, they would get out in a lot less time, be a lot more gammish and we would have been irradiated shitless by now. It would be like an on-going nuclear bomb right above our heads.

And don't say the magnetosphere protects us, magnetic fields do squat to deflect electromagnetic radiation like gamma rays. 

I haven't seen Tom PWN'T that badly in a long time.

Thank you.

It brought a tear to my eye and a song to my heart.
I'm so tempted to put a scratch and sniff at the bottom of a pool and see what you do...

Avert your eyes, this is too awesome for them...