Answering a question asked in the past.

• 5 Replies
?

Game_Guru777

• Truth knows no bounds...
Answering a question asked in the past.
« on: April 25, 2007, 04:08:02 PM »
Since people were whining about my topic being closed to FE'ers and I want my question answered without being moved. I guess I will ask it again. But this time it includes everyone. Although I still cannot fathom why it was moved. (A couple of answer I got was it wasn't related to FE and it invited flaming... from the same person... then my board was locked about it without a definite answer. Again from the same person.)

So I ask again. With all seriousness...

Motive, Why do you think all FE'ers believe this? Where do you think they learned the Earth is flat. Why would they search to prove it. Why hasn't the government, Whichever one it may be, paid them off yet to keep quiet. I just would like some insight on what everyone thinks on this matter.

Please... serious posts... And I hope there is no reason to freeze this board... I worked out everything and I just want an answer.
Hold it!!! Your statement directly contradicts the evidence.

Objection!!! Your claims make no sense! Think about what you are going to say before you say it!

Evidence is everything...

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Answering a question asked in the past.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 04:15:34 PM »
Samuel Birley Rowbotham proved the world flat through his various experiments. In response, the Royal Astronomical Society attempted to sue him for fraud.

Throughout the 150 year history of the Flat Earth Society, the shape of the earth has proven flat over and over again.

Read that book Flat Earth: The History of an Infamous Idea listed at the top of the page. This organization has continually been silenced, burgled, and attacked. In the 90's our main research library was set ablaze by arson.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 04:23:32 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 04:19:38 PM »
Alleged arson. Besides, that's not what he asked. He was asking how you came to discover those theories and experiments, and why you continued to persue them despite the weight of experimental evidence and respected scientific opinion against you?
Quote from: Tom Bishop
The universe has already expanded forever

Quote from: Proverbs 24:17
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 04:22:10 PM »
What experimental evidence proves that the earth is a sphere?

Dr. Samuel Birley Rowbotham has been the only man in history who has conducted serious inquery into the shape of the earth.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 04:24:35 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 04:23:34 PM »
That's still not what he's asking. Think about this. You are born, you grow up. Pretty much everywhere you are told the Earth is round. What first leads you to question this? Where did you go from that first question?

Edit: Also I think all the missions to space were a pretty serious Earth-shape enquiry, but that's for another thread.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 04:25:09 PM by Gin »
Quote from: Tom Bishop
The universe has already expanded forever

Quote from: Proverbs 24:17
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

?

Game_Guru777

• Truth knows no bounds...
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 04:27:34 PM »
What experimental evidence proves that the earth is a sphere?

Dr. Samuel Birley Rowbotham has been the only man in history who has conducted serious inquery into the shape of the earth.

Rowbotham... his experiments were so biased its not even funny... The real joke is how anyone can take him seriously....

Now answer the question.

I thought you were banned...
Hold it!!! Your statement directly contradicts the evidence.

Objection!!! Your claims make no sense! Think about what you are going to say before you say it!

Evidence is everything...