Tides

• 220 Replies

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
Re: Tides
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2007, 03:08:50 PM »
So if there's nothing wrong with tides in RE theory, why did you start this thread?

Progression of this thread:
Me: Here are the implications of the RE model, based on commonly accepted ideas about RE.
RE: We dont believe that.
Me: Yes you do.
RE: Show us sources and explain in full.
Me: <explanation>, <sources>
RE: Well if it works, then why start this thread?

Answer
To show the implications of the model. It was informative. But you and your kind have rejected even your own 'truths' in order to favor some flame. Funny, even you Gin denied your own beliefs.

You're correct though, all thoughts are wasted on you.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 03:11:08 PM by narcberry »

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2007, 03:09:57 PM »
Have you ever considered making sense Narc?
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

narcberry

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2007, 03:11:43 PM »

I explained your own theory to you and you admit it doesnt make sense. How interesting.

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2007, 03:13:31 PM »
narcberry can I see your RL pic?

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2007, 03:13:54 PM »
As we observe the tides, we can conclude whether the earth follows a roundearth model or a flatearth model. Under a roundearth model, the tides will decline and the moon will crash into the earth. Under a flatearth model, the tides will decline and the moon will stay in its current cycle.

The test is simple, what is the relationship of delta-tide to delta-moon? Is there a strong relationship, or a weak one? I am confident, with testing, we will find there to be a very weak relationship.

This seems to be an attempt to prove RE wrong, or at least to test it.

This thread is totally worthless. Go make another crappy one so we can refute it! Strength and honour!
Quote from: Tom Bishop
The universe has already expanded forever

Quote from: Proverbs 24:17
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2007, 03:14:28 PM »

I explained your own theory to you and you admit it doesnt make sense. How interesting.

It's you that doesn't make sense to me :(

Will you marry me?
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2007, 03:15:13 PM »
I want to see narcberry's Rl naked photos.

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2007, 03:15:19 PM »
She's my wife already, hands off!

Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2007, 03:15:54 PM »
No. We said your assumptions didn't make sense.

An example might be that perpetual energy loss. I asked how that was included since you asserted that it is part of the theory. You said it is used on forces here on Earth without giving back. Your example is water crushing rocks into sand. Another might be hydroelectric dams. In any case, that is still not perpetual energy loss because it is not believed to continue for the rest of time.  ::)
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2007, 03:16:26 PM »
She's my wife already, hands off!

Can't we share? :(

And listen to L0gic Narc

narcberry

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2007, 03:17:21 PM »

An example might be that perpetual energy loss. I asked how that was included since you asserted that it is part of the theory. You said it is used on forces here on Earth without giving back. Your example is water crushing rocks into sand. Another might be hydroelectric dams. In any case, that is still not perpetual energy loss because it is not believed to continue for the rest of time.  ::)

Wow... I was talking to sokural. I even said that. Stop trying to make my arguments against his claims, arguments about yours. Logic: we agree.

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2007, 03:18:33 PM »
We can share  :D I want her Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

Narcberry are you really a woman?

In terms of serious debate this thread is over.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2007, 03:19:35 PM »

The serious debate is over? Excellent. Ok I get her the rest of the week, sounds fair to me.

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2007, 03:20:12 PM »
She gets Mondays off to recover though, poor girl.

narcberry

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2007, 03:20:39 PM »

There is no serious debate on these forums, I think I'm done.

And no, I am not a woman. This idea was introduced by Groper in order to rouse me...

« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2007, 03:20:56 PM »
narcberry will become my personal slave.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2007, 03:20:59 PM »

Wow... I was talking to sokural. I even said that. Stop trying to make my arguments against his claims, arguments about yours. Logic: we agree.

You may have been talking with sokural, but I still feel inclined to point out flaws of l0gic. If I only chose one side, like you are recommending, I couldn't be empirical.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2007, 03:21:34 PM »
My next important question is: Why aren't you a woman?

Women are better anyways....

narcberry

« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2007, 03:21:52 PM »

You may have been talking with sokural, but I still feel inclined to point out flaws of l0gic. If I only chose one side, like you are recommending, I couldn't be empirical.

I am all for that. But you are not providing any claims I disagree with.

« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2007, 03:22:00 PM »
Not really a woman? I am so outta here.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2007, 03:22:09 PM »
Don't lie Narc, you're a woman. I'm adept at spotting fellow bitches.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2007, 03:22:37 PM »
Btw fellow Round Earthers, i ask of you not to regress in your posts as it would give a valid excuse to Narcberry to discontinue our discussion. I have several issues yet to be resolved.  ;)

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2007, 03:23:17 PM »
Btw fellow Round Earthers, i ask of you not to regress in your posts as it would give a valid excuse to Narcberry to discontinue our discussion. I have several issues yet to be resolved.  ;)

But I'm an FE'er...

narcberry

« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2007, 03:23:23 PM »

That will make for an embarrasing bakla story for you one day.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2007, 03:24:04 PM »

I am all for that. But you are not providing any claims I disagree with.

So you agree with me about us disagreeing on perpetual loss? What?  ???

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2007, 03:25:07 PM »

That will make for an embarrasing bakla story for you one day.

:-*

narcberry

« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2007, 03:26:45 PM »
There is confusion in the pipeline right now. Here's what is going on.

Sokarul presented a faulty concept of the round earth model
I showed why it was faulty
You then assumed I was showing the fault in the real RE model

But all along, we are in agreement. New questions, or lets move on.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2007, 03:28:47 PM »
I got lots of new questions but I don't think they count as serious debate but seeing as this thread is done now...

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2007, 03:31:58 PM »
There is confusion in the pipeline right now. Here's what is going on.

Sokarul presented a faulty concept of the round earth model
I showed why it was faulty
You then assumed I was showing the fault in the real RE model

But all along, we are in agreement. New questions, or lets move on.

Sorry for dragging it out, but my personality is not to let something go that easily. One more question: What was the faulty concept that doesn't apply to RE? I would read back through but multiple concepts are presented and I already read it all once. Perhaps I too am under a strange and flawed variation of RE and doesn't see why it doesn't apply? :)

PS. I will try to cut off this discussion as soon as possible.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2007, 03:35:48 PM »
You know what? Fine.  :D

Next topic:

..All the things that were ignored from the start in "Re: FREAKING ANSWER ME!!!"  ;)
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=12870.20