Thank you

• 46 Replies
?

I am not Tom Bishop but I can't prove it

• Do you like my new alias? ;)
Thank you
« on: April 24, 2007, 01:28:56 PM »
My God, I thought I was the only one who questioned what "science" claims to be facts.  I never believed that the world was round in school, even though I was made fun of.  I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one who questions the official line.  It seems that mainstream science has a different theory about the universe every other day!  What, are we supposed to change our minds just like that?  This is supposed be rational?  Flat earth theory should be regarded as valid theory.  Why is only round earth theory taught in our schools?

I just want to tell all you people who always questioned what you were taught but are too scared to admit it, that you will find peace of mind once you admit the truth.  The truth sets you free, and I can tell you that your life will make all the more sense once you allow yourself to see the world as it truly is.  I suspect some of the people here really do question round earth theory but pretend to be skeptics out of fear of being made fun of as well as the government.  But we must stand up to this kind of discrimination!  Let's all join forces now and tear down the lies that the government has forced up on us!

Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 01:36:59 PM »
You seem to forget that it is HARD FACT DISCOVERIES that change the theory of the universe.  By the way, have any examples? 

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 01:49:27 PM »
Is this a joke thread? But let me tell you this: the Earth is round, case closed. Go to the beach and you can see the sea slightly curved. Wow, solid proof the Earth is round!
Also, according the the flat earth theorists the sun is only a few thousand miles away and 30 miles wide. Nuclear fusino that close would disintegrate us insnatly, even though they claim the Sun is a lot smaller than it really is.

?

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 02:10:59 PM »
Hard fact discoveries??  The big bang theory is a hard fact discovery?  That organic jelly millions of years ago became alive is a hard fact discovery?  Where you there when any of this supposedly happened?  Do you have proof?

You think I'm joking?  The earth is NOT round.  Never was, never will be.  I've been to the beach.  I don't see any curvature.  I've been on airplane.  I didn't see the world was round.

It is flat!  You fly and fly and it is still flat!  If you are scared to admit the truth, then I really feel for you, but if you really believe in these lies created by the government, then I think you should get your eyes examined!  Do you distrust what your senses tell you?

And if it is so obvious that the earth is round, then why are you all here?  Why does round earth theory need an army to defend itself?  Every theory should be given equal treatment.  Instead, I get attacked just by expressing what I believe.  How about some respect?

And who said anything about nuclear fusion on the sun?  Have you ever been on the sun?  I don't think so.  And if you claim to have been there, then you are just part of this government conspiracy.

The truth should not be feared.  The truth will be revealed.  You guys can try to stop people from learning the truth, but in the end you won't succeed.  History is turning against you.  We will unite and expose the lies!  Then let's see you try to justify the world is round!

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 02:11:53 PM »
Is this a joke thread? But let me tell you this: the Earth is round, case closed. Go to the beach and you can see the sea slightly curved. Wow, solid proof the Earth is round!
Also, according the the flat earth theorists the sun is only a few thousand miles away and 30 miles wide. Nuclear fusino that close would disintegrate us insnatly, even though they claim the Sun is a lot smaller than it really is.
Perhaps you believe hot highways have pools of water that disappear as you near them?

And again, you are applying the radiation levels of a RE sun at a distance of an FE sun. Fusion can occur very closely without causing damage. Research the Lawrence Livermore Labs.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 02:18:19 PM »
My God, I thought I was the only one who questioned what "science" claims to be facts.  I never believed that the world was round in school, even though I was made fun of.  I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one who questions the official line.  It seems that mainstream science has a different theory about the universe every other day!  What, are we supposed to change our minds just like that?  This is supposed be rational?  Flat earth theory should be regarded as valid theory.  Why is only round earth theory taught in our schools?

I just want to tell all you people who always questioned what you were taught but are too scared to admit it, that you will find peace of mind once you admit the truth.  The truth sets you free, and I can tell you that your life will make all the more sense once you allow yourself to see the world as it truly is.  I suspect some of the people here really do question round earth theory but pretend to be skeptics out of fear of being made fun of as well as the government.  But we must stand up to this kind of discrimination!  Let's all join forces now and tear down the lies that the government has forced up on us!

Hi, Tom.   ::)
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

zoso1132

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 02:29:32 PM »
Hard fact discoveries??  The big bang theory is a hard fact discovery?  That organic jelly millions of years ago became alive is a hard fact discovery?  Where you there when any of this supposedly happened?  Do you have proof?
Yes. Look up any documented experiment of Quatum Physics, Einsteinian Physics, anything. Where is YOUR proof that the earth is flat? Surely it'd be a waste of time for ALL of the greatest scientists in the world that every lived to make up the math that explains it beatifully. I haven't gone to aerospace engineerng school just to hear you tell me this shit is fake.

You think I'm joking?  The earth is NOT round.  Never was, never will be.  I've been to the beach.  I don't see any curvature.  I've been on airplane.  I didn't see the world was round.
Look again.

It is flat!  You fly and fly and it is still flat!  If you are scared to admit the truth, then I really feel for you, but if you really believe in these lies created by the government, then I think you should get your eyes examined!  Do you distrust what your senses tell you?
It's a person like you who shouldn't be allowed to live. Srsly. Go. Away.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 03:44:05 PM »

Hi, Tom.   ::)

He's back! Huzzah!
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 03:47:14 PM »
Yes. Look up any documented experiment of Quatum Physics, Einsteinian Physics, anything.
Relativity agrees quite nicely with the accelerating earth model.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 03:59:21 PM »
Apart from mass bending spacetime.....
Quote from: Tom Bishop
The universe has already expanded forever

Quote from: Proverbs 24:17
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

?

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 04:02:39 PM »
Yes. Look up any documented experiment of Quatum Physics, Einsteinian Physics, anything. Where is YOUR proof that the earth is flat? Surely it'd be a waste of time for ALL of the greatest scientists in the world that every lived to make up the math that explains it beatifully. I haven't gone to aerospace engineerng school just to hear you tell me this shit is fake.

Look again.

It's a person like you who shouldn't be allowed to live. Srsly. Go. Away.

Quantum physics is a theory.  And all theories should be treated equally and taught to students in science class.

These "great" scientists you speak of... have you ever seen their original books, manuscripts?  No, you were taught in some text book that so and so said this.  How do we know they really said this?  How do we know they even existed?  I would be willing to bet that these formulas were generated by some computer to "prove" all this nonsense.

And how dare you tell me that I don't have a right to live in this world?  It's people like you who advocate violence against anyone who questions government that forfeits their rights as a human being.  The only way you can keep a stranglehold on people using these concocted beliefs is by threatening death.  Every human being should be allowed to live in freedom and live a life without being oppressed.

I ask the moderator to please protect me from this madman.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 04:03:27 PM »
I'll protect you from the madman for the low low price of admitting you're Tom
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 04:04:17 PM »
So all theories should be treated equally, regardless of the lack of evidence? My "Earth is made of apples' theory should be taught in schools (there's no evidence, but the Earth is made of apples!).

Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 04:05:00 PM »
This is so obviously Tommy Boy, with a new name.  His writing style and method of arguing are exactly the same.

It's good to have you back, Tom!  ;D

?

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 04:09:28 PM »
So all theories should be treated equally, regardless of the lack of evidence? My "Earth is made of apples' theory should be taught in schools (there's no evidence, but the Earth is made of apples!).

Evidence is subjective.  I'm open minded enough to hear about the so called round earth theory (despite the fact that it is obviously made up).  The fact is many, many people dispute the earth is round, many people throughout history have also believed it, so it should be regarded as an established, solid theory on par with round earth theory.

Notice how I'm not saying you shouldn't teach round earth theory.  I'm just saying our voices deserve to be heard.  But no, you guys just go along with whatever the government rams down your throats.  I really pity you guys.

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 04:11:42 PM »
I told you he was too embarrassed to return as the now-humbled "Tom Bishop - Guest".

Flat Earth theory is not endorsed by even one contemporary scientist, of thousands. Even the crazy crackpot scientists steer clear of this one!

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 04:12:01 PM »
Aww that's so sweet of you to pity us Tom  :-*

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 04:16:49 PM »
TruthSeeker registered as a user a day after Tom's last post, and I don't know how long after that he took to be deleted or whatever happened to him. Nice one Tom, next time lie low for a while to convince us your gone, and get someone else to write your arguments so that they don't sound exactly.like.you.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 04:17:54 PM »
Ah check you out gin, little profile stalker!

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 04:19:25 PM »
 :-[

I just...can't take my eyes off Tom.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 04:20:21 PM »
No need to be embarrassed. Happens to the best of us.

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 04:20:39 PM »
Happens to you quite a lot.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 04:21:54 PM »
I'm just a sucker for the trolls

Though not literally, eww

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2007, 04:22:36 PM »
Come on, we all know how you feel about your little "studmuffin".

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2007, 04:23:50 PM »
 :-[

Tom's not the only studmuffin round here...  ;) :-[

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2007, 04:25:03 PM »
Gayer sucked Tom's Bishop

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2007, 04:27:25 PM »
*convulsively throwing up*

?

∂G/∂x

• All Rights Reversed
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 04:29:00 PM »
His blank, staring face has a hypnotic beauty to it.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 04:29:08 PM »
Yeah that happened to me too

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 04:32:38 PM »
Hard fact discoveries??

Are you telling me that new discoveries have no effect on knowledge of how the world works?