Rendered Picture of Flat Earth Universe

• 105 Replies

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Re: Rendered Picture of Flat Earth Universe
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2007, 08:58:36 AM »
Yeah expect they would have to be. Which brings up the question of travel across the oceans. jet streams is a little implausible...
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2007, 09:06:26 AM »
Wouldnt someone have measured and noticed by now, if the oceans were far to big to fit the scale of the round earth map?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2007, 12:45:50 PM »
Exactly. That's one of the questions that hasn't really been answered.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

TheCaptain

« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2007, 09:04:09 AM »
I'm bored at work.  Can someone tell me honestly if this site is for real or if people are just joking around?  There are thousands of pieces of evidence proving a spherical earth.  What would the government possibly gain by pretending the earth is round?  there's no money to be made in that at all.  all the planets are round - you can see them for yourself.  but the earth isnt?  what about day and night?  what about the atmosphere?  what about air planes?  how come there are no pictures of the ice wall?  none of this makes any sense at all.  i have a sneaking suspicion that everyone here is kind of just joking around?  it's gotta be.  the whole concept is just assinine.  if this is a joke site then its genius.  if it's not...then that is very strange.  i mean what about people who circle the earth?  what about the explorers who sailed around the world.  i mean come on.  its just laughable.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2007, 09:05:45 AM »
I'm bored at work.  Can someone tell me honestly if this site is for real or if people are just joking around?  There are thousands of pieces of evidence proving a spherical earth.  What would the government possibly gain by pretending the earth is round?  there's no money to be made in that at all.  all the planets are round - you can see them for yourself.  but the earth isnt?  what about day and night?  what about the atmosphere?  what about air planes?  how come there are no pictures of the ice wall?  none of this makes any sense at all.  i have a sneaking suspicion that everyone here is kind of just joking around?  it's gotta be.  the whole concept is just assinine.  if this is a joke site then its genius.  if it's not...then that is very strange.  i mean what about people who circle the earth?  what about the explorers who sailed around the world.  i mean come on.  its just laughable.

Yes and no.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2007, 09:05:53 AM »
This site is extremely serious.

And most of those questions are answered in FAQ.

Anything else you wanna know?

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2007, 09:16:22 AM »
It's real. Or at least it is for some people look at some of the topics in the FE believers section'

« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2007, 04:04:28 PM »
I just found this site and I'd like to thank the folks who put this site together. I've known all along that the earth is flat. It's as obvious as can be!

?

neomath

« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2007, 02:18:09 PM »
Here is a challenge and some answers to previous concerns.

It is possible to have a flat earth and mathematics can support it and not support it all the way. I love mathematics and it does show that you can completely map a 3d universe unto a 2D plane. The paradox is the fact that even if you observe the earth from a 2nd plane it will still have turth values for third dimensional effects. There is no reason to neglect 3D effects it just not as obvious in a 2D plane. A great story to read is Flatland it is a famous book made by a famous mathematician that has a 2d head explore his world and comes into contact with third deminsional beings and objects which he fully doesn't see. The moral of the story is three fold and could help answer some of you questions between 3D and 2D mapping

On this map, what would happan is the side you see is obtaining sunlight while the side you don't see is not. There is a rotation of the earth on a two-dimensional disc it is just the fact you can not see it. You could represent from each point on the map as it round earth's equivilant giving the effect of rotation.

also the 3d north and south poles do exist if you don't neglect 3D rotation on a 2D plane. remember if you do compress the earth you still have not remove rotation that is a given therefore the earth rotates as it had in 3D. It just now you would not see the south pole that does not mean you could not travel there!

All the round earth theory is a point of reference, but even in a 1D universe where none of the laws by commen sense could be there. The laws are still there from the 3D universe. all you see the part of the dot you are in, and the dot would observe the same rotation as the 2d space. The thing that math brings to the table is we can map are universe in nth dimensions. I am awaiting the Hyperearth theory or 4D earth

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2007, 02:20:31 PM »
Maybe the earth is a hypersphere!
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2007, 02:44:13 PM »
oh well done, latch onto an idea i posted aaaggggeees ago and no-one even looked at...

« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2007, 06:09:52 AM »
LOL this is a photoshopped version of Google Earth asshats.

TSEE

• The Stan Ellis Experiment
« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2007, 06:12:06 AM »
Actually more likely is that a standard topographical map of the Earth has been Polarised. someone actually said how they did it before...

« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2007, 06:32:06 AM »
Actually more likely is that a standard topographical map of the Earth has been Polarised. someone actually said how they did it before...

Either way it is complete and utter mixture blood puss and urine.

?

moskaudancer

« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2007, 01:24:43 AM »
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/Elcapetan/Steam/jesusBlueSpaceEarth.jpg

AHA! PROOF!
If Jesus says so, it must be true.  Unless Jesus is in on the conspiracy...
Son of a...  He got me hook, line, and sinker!

?

ninjapenguins

• Barney's gonna get ya!
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2007, 04:57:58 AM »

Is this an acceptable picture of the Flat Earth model of the universe?  Anything too big?  Too small?  Should Antarctica even be there?

The Sun and Moon are both 16x their supposed size because you'd almost not be able to see them if they're only 32 miles in diameter.  Their trails are not concentric so the two can be differentiated.

It's not complete yet.  I don't like the way the sun shines, but it 's very difficult to get a small lightsource so close to ground to illuminate half of the Earth's area properly.  The earth disc has almost no thickness right now.  There are no stars, no sky-dome, and I think I'm also forgetting something important...

Oh and a 150ft wall around the perimeter is impossible to see at this scale.

That look pretty good! You make it?