Round Earth Proof !

• 6 Replies
?

Wraggy

Round Earth Proof !
« on: April 09, 2007, 12:12:08 PM »
http://www.msss.com/earth/earth.gif :)

Wheres the IceWall? :)

And why would the Government stage all them pictures with NASA?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Round Earth Proof !
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 12:16:21 PM »
Please don't post pictures trying to prove a round earth.  You'll only open yourself to ridicule.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 01:07:39 PM »
Please don't post pictures trying to prove a round earth.  You'll only open yourself to ridicule.
Yeah because there are so many threads like this one, you dont need too.
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=12326.0
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 01:44:06 AM »
I believe in a flat earth. You know why? Because I'm a retard who ignores all the concrete evidence and still believes that the Earth is flat. I am also too dumb to understand that "down" is relative, and is determined by the gravity vector, something we learn in the 9th grade. I also laugh at the round Earth believers, who base their belief on proof, and I solely hold my flat Earth belief and defend it vigorously, because someone gave me the answers, without providing evidence of course. I just KNOW -who needs evidence, anyway?-  that the big bad government wants to fool us all, and I'm too big-headed to realise that the government doesn't give a damn about me. I'm also retarded enough to ignore the simple fact that, if the government wanted to make money, they wouldn't set up a multi-billion dollar scam, which has nothing to do with money. And, lastly, I'm way stupider than any other person here, because I spent 10 minutes typing this and trying to convince flat earth believers, instead of forking these pages in Uncyclopedia.

?

akira

• Round Earth Proponent
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 01:48:31 AM »
That's a lovely minute of reading.
GPS does not require satellites, fortunately it uses it.

?

Wraggy

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 03:03:01 AM »
Can you answer my question though? The picture was sarcasm...
"And why would the Government stage all them pictures with NASA?"
You say money? But what motivation would that be? Do the Governments not have the money anyway? And you're other reason just is strange. Doesn't make sense if you think about it, just sounds like you don't want the Government so you make up some stupid conspiracy. "The Government must be lying when they say it is round" > Why?

And which Government are you pinpointing as the conspriacy creators? Is it USA? or just every Government in general...

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 05:34:43 AM »
Just as with all the other n00bs asking n00bish questions, I will point you to the search and there you can enter any queries you may have. You should get many results and topics regarding your questions, so instead of clogging up the forums with more trash threads, maybe you could be considerate and help keep the trash out using this method.

If you suddenly cannot find any topics that pertain to you're queries, you may then post such queries in a new thread.