Ice Wall

• 5 Replies
?

Diggit

• Cotton gravy!
Ice Wall
« on: April 03, 2007, 10:26:41 AM »
Hello there. :)

I've read through the theory and I admire the way you've applied science to this principle. However, I have one concern which prevents me from accepting this theory as the truth; namely the ice wall. If it exists, is it possible to travel to it? Could someone climb up it? This would lead the to principle that there is an underside to the Earth. What is it made of? Is it magma which is then tapped by volcanoes?

I'd appreciate any explanation; I don't want to be narrow minded. Also, sorry if this information is in a FAQ somewhere which I haven't found.

Re: Ice Wall
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 10:34:56 AM »
Yes, it's tapped by volcanoes.  Volcanoes actually tap-dance all over it.

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 10:36:16 AM »
Maybe they mean "IceHouse" If anyone knows of a 100 foot high wall of Icehouse please tell Fecals where it is as Fecals really likes beer.
I tried to commit suicide by crucifying myself, but I couldnt figure out how to get the last nail in.

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 11:05:07 AM »
1.Ignore all research and studies done that go against you.  When you can do this, say the results somehow help your cause.  And believe in experiments that can't be reproduced and get the same results.
2.Close your eyes when there is an eclipse and any other action that would fall in the astronomy category.
3.Be anti physics.  Magical forces are ok, but simple answers  that use basic physics are not. 
4.Calm to know whats happing in Earth:Not a globe, but not be able to paraphrase even one experiment because you actually don't know what it means. 
5.Claim the world is only what you can see with your eyes. 
6.Ignore all the hard questions.  Also don't go back to threads after you posted some random BS.
7.Claim air is blue. 
8.Believe a 100 foot wall that no one has ever seen, can keep in the whole atmosphere.
9.Think everything is a conspiracy.  Your car didn't start this morning because there is a secret government plot, not because your battery is dead.

and he forgot 10. If you cant explain somthing why its there that goes with the falt earth theory say it isn't real or it doesnt exsist

you know hitler thought the earth was flat..... You dont support hitler do you?

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 11:15:27 AM »
Hello there. :)

I've read through the theory and I admire the way you've applied science to this principle. However, I have one concern which prevents me from accepting this theory as the truth; namely the ice wall. If it exists, is it possible to travel to it? Could someone climb up it? This would lead the to principle that there is an underside to the Earth. What is it made of? Is it magma which is then tapped by volcanoes?

I'd appreciate any explanation; I don't want to be narrow minded. Also, sorry if this information is in a FAQ somewhere which I haven't found.

The Ice Wall is called Antarctica by many, and yes you can travel to and climb it.  There probably is an underside, but no one has ever been there.  It's probably made of Earth, but we just can't be sure until we get there. 

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 11:31:51 AM »
you know hitler thought the earth was flat..... You dont support hitler do you?
I don't support Hitler's decision to iradicate non-Aryans, but the man was a master of mass hypnotism. I have to give him props for that alone.