Any proof for flat earth?

• 9 Replies
« on: February 17, 2006, 07:19:00 PM »
Ok we've tried to disprove the flat earth but it occured to me that the burden of proof lies with you not us.

So what proof do you have for a flat earth. Now this isn't me asking for ways which a flat earth could work like the ice wall etc I want to know what evidence you have to support a flat earth and a global conspiracy to cover it up. And even more important then that why is the cover up in place at all?
latearthers. The universes way of telling us, "No matter what you do to think your stupid, theres always sombody stupider then you"

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 03:21:43 AM »
Well you are indeed wrong. This is the flat earth society and the burden of proof is definantly with the round herd. You wouldn't expect to have to defend Flat earth ideals on a flat earth forum would you? Besides, the only evidence we have posted here from roundies are from diagrams others have drawn via theories others have convoluted watered down with technobabble. What's with the username anyway. Do you feel like a real tough-guy picking on the mentally challenged among us when it is painfully obvious that you stand in their ranks?

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 03:42:42 AM »
Yeah, well what's with your name? We all know it's Nortbooz backwards! C'mon, such a blatant attack on our civilization! How dare you?!

Also, the fact that you won't give any proof suggests that you don't have any. At least we give you some, even if it is just "technobabble".

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 03:42:55 AM »
Well I think REers have a lot more proof than flat earthers, you know, photos, satellite pictures, eyesight etc...

What do flat earth believers have to prove their beliefs ?

?

RenHoek

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 04:00:44 AM »
Does the flat Earth spin?

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 04:22:40 AM »
MMMMM Nortbooz....I should start distilling, make some real cost effective spirits ( see cheap ).  :shock:

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 08:02:55 AM »
My name is there because I believe that flat earthers suffer from a mental disability which is a combination of extreme paranoia and an intelligence related disorder which makes them incapable of seeing facts presented to them and compels them to create conspiracies.
latearthers. The universes way of telling us, "No matter what you do to think your stupid, theres always sombody stupider then you"

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2006, 12:47:32 PM »
Quote from: "Flatearthersareretards"
My name is there because I believe that flat earthers suffer from a mental disability which is a combination of extreme paranoia and an intelligence related disorder which makes them incapable of seeing facts presented to them and compels them to create conspiracies.

then why dont you call yourself Flateartherssufferfromamentaldisabilitywhichisacombinationofextremeparanoiaandanitelligencerelateddisorderwhichmakesthemincapaleofseeingfactspresentedtothemandcompelsthemtocreateconspiracies? :D

Seriously though, there is lots of evidence that suggest that the Earth is round and none that it is flat.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 09:30:03 AM »
Has anyone ever seen this 150 foot high wall of ice that is supposedly keeping the ocean from falling off a flat earth?

And, to be honest, 150 feet does not sound so tall for a wall that is supposed to hold all the ocean water on the earth from falling off....I mean, that is only about the size of a fifteen story building, which is nothing!!!!  I would expect that a so-called wall that is supposed to hold all the ocean would be taller than Mt. Everest, especially if it is made of ice!!!!
Science and religion do NOT contradict one another, but are two truths." (from askmoses.com)

"Religion without science is blind, but science without religion is lame." - Albert Einstein

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2006, 10:16:20 AM »
Well perhaps it is 150ftabove the surface of the water.

The real question is how they know it's 150ft when no one's seen it.