I need some clarification.

• 0 Replies
I need some clarification.
« on: April 02, 2007, 05:30:08 PM »
If the world is flat, then how did Ferdinand Magellan sail around the world in the 1500s? There was barely any form of communication then, and at that point it would have been nearly impossible for the world rulers to devise a plan to "fool the world" into thinking that it is flat.

And please don't give me some stupid excuse, like "oh, well, Magellan was fake and never lived" because you all know that it is a bunch of bullshit. If you believe that Ferdinand Magellan never lived or never sailed the world then there is clearly something wrong with you, either depression or just stupidity.

And if the government is behind all this round earth shit then don't you think that some information would have been leaked at this point? With thousands of men working for the US government alone, there would have been someone that leaked information on this subject if the earth was infact flat. However, that is not the case.

For those of you that still are not convinced, buy a plane ticket and travel the world. See for yourself that it is round. Unless you are scared to find out the truth.