Tips to being an FE'er

• 31 Replies

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
Tips to being an FE'er
« on: April 02, 2007, 04:14:01 PM »
1.Ignore all research and studies done that go against you.  When you can do this, say the results somehow help your cause.  And believe in experiments that can't be reproduced and get the same results.
2.Close your eyes when there is an eclipse and any other action that would fall in the astronomy category.
3.Be anti physics.  Magical forces are ok, but simple answers  that use basic physics are not. 
4.Calm to know whats happing in Earth:Not a globe, but not be able to paraphrase even one experiment because you actually don't know what it means. 
5.Claim the world is only what you can see with your eyes. 
6.Ignore all the hard questions.  Also don't go back to threads after you posted some random BS.
7.Claim air is blue. 
8.Believe a 100 foot wall that no one has ever seen, can keep in the whole atmosphere.
9.Think everything is a conspiracy.  Your car didn't start this morning because there is a secret government plot, not because your battery is dead.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Re: Tips to being an FE'er
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 04:15:49 PM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 04:16:19 PM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...

Actually, it depends on the lighting/definitions of terms/observer.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 04:17:11 PM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...

Well said.  If I shine only blue light at a banana does that make it blue? 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 04:19:41 PM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...

Yes...

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 04:24:28 PM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...

Depends.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 04:26:29 PM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...

Yes...
Color is a physical property.  It doesn't change.  Well if you burn it or something then color can change. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 04:29:21 PM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...

Yes...
Color is a physical property.  It doesn't change.  Well if you burn it or something then color can change. 

Way to completely contradict yourself in three sentences.

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 04:31:29 PM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...

Yes...
It really depends on how you define colour, if you define it in relation of what light it absorbs then yes it is a physical property, however if you define it as an observation of what colour an object is then you can change the colour depending on what lighting there is.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 04:36:10 PM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...

Yes...
It really depends on how you define colour, if you define it in relation of what light it absorbs then yes it is a physical property, however if you define it as an observation of what colour an object is then you can change the colour depending on what lighting there is.
Don't stand outside a baseball stadium to figure out what percentage of people like baseball.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 04:43:13 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 04:37:18 PM »

HOW YOU DEFINE COLOR???

How about by the properties of fucking LIGHT WAVES, you ignorant jackass. 

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 04:37:31 PM »
This is so funny. I make a post that clearly cuts to close to your reality that you storm off and flame in another post... How Tip 7 of you.

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 04:41:20 PM »
This is so funny. I make a post that clearly cuts to close to your reality that you storm off and flame in another post... How Tip 7 of you.

Who are you talking to?
I certainly hope it's not me.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 04:44:16 PM »

Ok Mr 6. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 04:46:33 PM »

HOW YOU DEFINE COLOR???

How about by the properties of fucking LIGHT WAVES, you ignorant jackass. 
...That was unnecessarily hostile. In any case what I described does contain a very simplified version of the properties of light waves. So please read past the first clause of the post next time. In addition, it may shock you to learn that words can have more than one definition.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 04:48:29 PM by Unconvinced Richard »

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 04:47:11 PM »

Ok Mr 6. 

How ironic you would claim I am falsifying something. All you have to do is see our two posts, check the dates then realize you've tallied a 6 to your tip list.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 04:49:08 PM »
My 6 you idiot.  You never went back to your thread. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 04:56:55 PM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...

Yes...

Way to completely contradict yourself in three sentences.

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 05:08:42 PM »

Oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about the legitimate first list, not some secondhand street hooker list. So what is the tough question you asked?

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 05:14:19 PM »

Oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about the legitimate first list, not some secondhand street hooker list. So what is the tough question you asked?
Im a chemistry major physics minor.  I go to the second largest school in Colorado.  Go read your own thread.  You afraid to go back to it? 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 06:16:33 PM »

Im a chemistry major physics minor.  I go to the second largest school in Colorado.  Go read your own thread.  You afraid to go back to it? 

ooh, you have a minor? You know there's nothing dumber than a college student. You know, the ones that think they can tell the Chinese government to change because some 'professor' told them how to think for themselves. Yeah, kind of a spoiler but they all died.

A chemistry major, physics minor only means that you have a high school education in the United States. You do understand, that the United States graduates its students from high school that rank in the bottom 3 nations among international testing. Or in other words, you are an idiot. To make things worse, you are in the second biggest school in colorado, or statistically the 25th biggest school in the United States. Thats like saying you go to a community college. It doesn't matter how many idiots went to your school, you aren't getting a better education, you're just increasing the grant size incomming from the government to your school.  ::) ::) ::)
However, since you want to have a cock-fest. I have a degree in computer-science and in theoretical mathematics. I would not claim this made me smart. I would only claim it on a resume so I dont have to flip burgers my whole life.

As for my thread, Im posting there too. Try a search.

Edit:
I had to edit this once I realized...

We are not trying to prove anything. There are many "Round-Earthers" that are trying to prove we are wrong. We are just here to discuss science and its direct application on a flat earth.
No, re'ers are here to talk science, you fe'ers ignore science and make up magical forces. 
Take a quick look at the url and realize RE'ers are guests here.
AND? Sorry our jobs don't involve asking "Do you want fries with that?".   UA and dark energy are clearly fe terms.  Hes trying to pass them as re terms.  And I never once saw  “dark matter” on here.  Most of those particles are theoretical.  People come up with them because they need an answer then they try to find them experimentally.  Tom just makes up shit then calls it a fact. 

So how exactly is daddy er are you paying for your college? You aren't flipping burgers, are you?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 06:25:35 PM by narcberry »

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 06:37:08 PM »

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 06:58:23 PM »

ooh, you have a minor? You know there's nothing dumber than a college student. You know, the ones that think they can tell the Chinese government to change because some 'professor' told them how to think for themselves. Yeah, kind of a spoiler but they all died.

A chemistry major, physics minor only means that you have a high school education in the United States. You do understand, that the United States graduates its students from high school that rank in the bottom 3 nations among international testing. Or in other words, you are an idiot. To make things worse, you are in the second biggest school in colorado, or statistically the 25th biggest school in the United States. Thats like saying you go to a community college. It doesn't matter how many idiots went to your school, you aren't getting a better education, you're just increasing the grant size incomming from the government to your school.  ::) ::) ::)
However, since you want to have a cock-fest. I have a degree in computer-science and in theoretical mathematics. I would not claim this made me smart. I would only claim it on a resume so I dont have to flip burgers my whole life.
Do you have a point?

So how exactly is daddy er are you paying for your college? You aren't flipping burgers, are you?
I did the food thing long ago. although it was pizza.  That paid for a few semesters.  The rest is paid for from saveings bonds dated 1984. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 12:42:13 AM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...
you can't see air so it can't be blue
Distant object appear slightly blue because of the air between you and the object being blue.

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 12:45:56 AM »
This topic is slowly degrading into a pissing contest. For educated people, you guys sure are lacking in maturity.

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 01:00:35 AM »
How about you all just cut your losses and be done with this?

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 07:31:18 AM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...
you can't see air so it can't be blue
Distant object appear slightly blue because of the air between you and the object being blue.
Negative.  Why are sunrises and sun sets red?  The air goes to bed so it turns red?  More like because the Earth moves into the red part of the light spectrum.  So the sky turns red.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 10:21:48 AM »
How about you all just cut your losses and be done with this?

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 10:52:32 AM »
7.Claim air is blue. 
Air is blue...
If air was blue, wouldn't everything have a blue tint?

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »
1.Ignore all research and studies done that go against you.  When you can do this, say the results somehow help your cause.  And believe in experiments that can't be reproduced and get the same results.
2.Close your eyes when there is an eclipse and any other action that would fall in the astronomy category.
3.Be anti physics.  Magical forces are ok, but simple answers  that use basic physics are not. 
4.Calm to know whats happing in Earth:Not a globe, but not be able to paraphrase even one experiment because you actually don't know what it means. 
5.Claim the world is only what you can see with your eyes. 
6.Ignore all the hard questions.  Also don't go back to threads after you posted some random BS.
7.Claim air is blue. 
8.Believe a 100 foot wall that no one has ever seen, can keep in the whole atmosphere.
9.Think everything is a conspiracy.  Your car didn't start this morning because there is a secret government plot, not because your battery is dead.

and he forgot 10. If you cant explain somthing why its there that goes with the falt earth theory say it isn't real or it doesnt exsist

you know hitler thought the earth was flat..... You dont support hitler do you?