About the sun and moon

• 4 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
About the sun and moon
« on: April 02, 2007, 04:01:48 PM »
1) If they are both the same size and distance from the earth, what are we observing when we see an eclipse?

2) What exactly is the difference between "hot light" and "cold light", and what evidence is there that either exists?

3) We can see the planets pass across the sun sometimes.  Where are they in relation to the sun and moon, and how big are they?  What exactly are the other planets according to FE theory?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 10:42:25 AM by duuuuh »
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: About the sun and moon
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 04:04:41 PM »
They will say search and stuff, this topic was cover many times.  But I will paraphrase it for you.  Its magic.  Since that is the easiest answer.  Not that the earth blocks the sun in a lunar eclipse, thats to complicated.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
A VICTORY FOR REers ON THIS BOARD!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 10:41:05 AM »
Nobody?  Is there no answer?  Have I stumped the Flat Earth believers?  I think it's pretty clear that I've looked at the FAQs (the questions pretty much come directly from there).

Apparently, eclipses and the movement of the planets disprove FE theory, because they can't explain them.

Huzzah!
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 10:49:23 AM »
1) If they are both the same size and distance from the earth, what are we observing when we see an eclipse?

They aren't exactly the same distance from the earth. The moon sometimes passes in front of the sun.

2) What exactly is the difference between "hot light" and "cold light", and what evidence is there that either exists?

Hot light is direct light. Cold light is reflected light.

3) We can see the planets pass across the sun sometimes.  Where are they in relation to the sun and moon, and how big are they?  What exactly are the other planets according to FE theory?

The planets are rather small in FE Theory.

What you know as Mercury and Venus rotate around the sun, while Mars and the rest of the planetoids likely rotate around the Flat Earth.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 11:51:23 AM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 02:20:05 PM »
Hot light is direct light. Cold light is reflected light.

Where does the moon get the light it reflects?