A Question for Mr. Bishop

• 2 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
A Question for Mr. Bishop
« on: April 02, 2007, 02:54:45 PM »
So your evidence of a conspiracy is based on the word of one man who was around over a century ago?  What reason do you have to not think that the Robotham story is the conspiracy and the Round Earth "theory" is the truth?

Honestly, one person who's not even around anymore is your evidence of a conspiracy?  This massive conspiracy that crosses governments around the world?  Surely there's contemporary evidence of such a conspiracy if it exists, and surely of all people, the Flat Earth Society would have it.  Do you have anything relevant to TODAY to back it up?  Or is Robotham the only person in history who has infiltrated this conspiracy?  If so, I would question the validity of the claim just based on the fact that it's the word of one against... thousands, if not millions, at this point.

Please reply, Tom.  I'm seriously interested in understanding this theory, and so far, it seems to be outside my grasp.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Re: A Question for Mr. Bishop
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 03:05:09 PM »
Look out your window, do you see a flat horizon, a curved horizon, a mountain, trees, buildings( if you see buildings the roofs will make a suitable substitute), darkness, curtains or a serial killer?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: A Question for Mr. Bishop
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 10:45:59 AM »
Wow, it looks like I've gotten good at stumping the Flat Earth Society!  I posted a question asking what an eclipse is if the sun and moon are the same size and distance from the earth: no reply from a FEer, implying that they don't have an answer.  In the same post, I questioned how we can sometimes see the planets passing across the sun, and again no answer (again, implying they have no answer).

And yes, apparently it's true.  This stuff they believe about a conspiracy COMES FROM THE WORD OF ONE MAN WHO LIVED OVER A CENTURY AGO.  NOBODY HAS INFILTRATED THE CONSPIRACY SINCE.  Sounds like they have a rock-solid case, huh?   :) :) :) :) :)
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?