NEW RESEARCH, PLS PLS ADVICE!!

• 10 Replies
?

Ebeneezer

• Dudley E. Pheanut, P.Eng. Ph.D. Astronomer
NEW RESEARCH, PLS PLS ADVICE!!
« on: April 02, 2007, 12:15:29 AM »
Hello hello everyone! I am a professional astronomer for 45 years! I am also the author of some important papers on physical cosmology. So please please listen carefully because my opinion could be of importance to all of you!

I have discovered that modern cosmology contains errors. I have discovered gaps in theories pertaining to the following:
  • rapid cosmic inflation
  • nucleosynthesis supposedly produced the elemental abundance of the early universe!
  • variations in mass density massive stars triggered the reionization process
  • The interstellar medium, a region of sparse matter in the densest regions.
  • molecular clouds of molecular hydrogen?

THIS CAN ONLY BE TRUE IN A FLAT EARTH MODEL!
I will publish a white paper of my research about this? Should I .. or not?? What will it do? to the powers that be? According to my calculations then the world is static, the fixed center of the universe? The sun, planets and stars all revolve around it (although not necessarily in circular paths), in a plane level with the flat Earth.
Please advice. Urgent...

?

Ebeneezer

• Dudley E. Pheanut, P.Eng. Ph.D. Astronomer
Re: NEW RESEARCH, PLS PLS ADVICE!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 01:27:28 AM »
Also, an object falling freely near the earth's surface increases in speed by 9.807 m/s (32.174 ft/s or 22 mi/h) for each second of its descent. Thus, an object starting from rest will attain a speed of 9.807 m/s (32.17 ft/s) after one second, 19.614 m/s (64.34 ft/s) after two seconds, and so on. According to Newton's 3rd Law, the Earth itself experiences an equal and opposite force to that acting on the falling object, meaning that the Earth also accelerates towards the object. However, because the mass of the Earth is huge, the measurable acceleration of the Earth by this same force is negligible, when measured relative to the system's center of mass. When all evidence suggests this mass has a level or flat surface then the equations for a falling body do not apply. Hence earth accelerates continuesly. Pls advice.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 06:22:05 AM »
According to my calculations then the world is static, the fixed center of the universe? The sun, planets and stars all revolve around it (although not necessarily in circular paths), in a plane level with the flat Earth.
Please advice. Urgent...

The Earth is static and the center of the universe and the universe evolves around it?THATS THE MOST EGOISTIC THEORY I HAVE EVER HEARD, EVER!

Oh and besides, that is no news, didn't you know a dude named Aristotle had that same theory 2000 years ago when the world wasn't advanced enough to proove otherwise?Thats the theory accepted before something called MODERN ASTRONOMY appeard.I hope you heard about it.So I guess you are 2000 years late, sorry.And you are even worse than Aristotle because he scientifically prooved the earth to be ROUND.That makes you worse than him.All you did was combine the flat earth theory with his geocentric system(in which you changed the circular path to not necesarilly circular) and that is just soo shallow.My advice---if you don't want to be laughed at don't publish it

And if you are trying to be funny, you aren't, I think this is just a lame excuse for a joke if it is one.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 06:26:18 AM by leclerc »
RE= REALITY

FE= FAKE

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 07:53:52 AM »
Also, an object falling freely near the earth's surface increases in speed by 9.807 m/s (32.174 ft/s or 22 mi/h) for each second of its descent. Thus, an object starting from rest will attain a speed of 9.807 m/s (32.17 ft/s) after one second, 19.614 m/s (64.34 ft/s) after two seconds, and so on. According to Newton's 3rd Law, the Earth itself experiences an equal and opposite force to that acting on the falling object, meaning that the Earth also accelerates towards the object. However, because the mass of the Earth is huge, the measurable acceleration of the Earth by this same force is negligible, when measured relative to the system's center of mass. When all evidence suggests this mass has a level or flat surface then the equations for a falling body do not apply. Hence earth accelerates continuesly. Pls advice.

How does that prove anything?

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 10:30:39 AM »
You post exceeds 3 sentences containing an excessive amount of words. Therefore I apologize for not summoning the will poser to read your post.

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 10:40:00 AM »
According to my calculations then the world is static, the fixed center of the universe? The sun, planets and stars all revolve around it (although not necessarily in circular paths), in a plane level with the flat Earth.
Please advice. Urgent...

The Earth is static and the center of the universe and the universe evolves around it?THATS THE MOST EGOISTIC THEORY I HAVE EVER HEARD, EVER!

Oh and besides, that is no news, didn't you know a dude named Aristotle had that same theory 2000 years ago when the world wasn't advanced enough to proove otherwise?Thats the theory accepted before something called MODERN ASTRONOMY appeard.I hope you heard about it.So I guess you are 2000 years late, sorry.And you are even worse than Aristotle because he scientifically prooved the earth to be ROUND.That makes you worse than him.All you did was combine the flat earth theory with his geocentric system(in which you changed the circular path to not necesarilly circular) and that is just soo shallow.My advice---if you don't want to be laughed at don't publish it

And if you are trying to be funny, you aren't, I think this is just a lame excuse for a joke if it is one.

OMG A VALID ARGUMENT MUST BE BOLD OR CAPS, NOTICE MY COLOR CHANGE FOR EMPHASIS!

?

Flat Erath ROXX

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 10:50:16 AM »
U R ALL STU[PIED.

TRHE WURLD IS FLAT JSUT L;IKE UR HEDS.

ALL UR "PRO9F IZ GOVURMINT PROPOGANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 10:51:00 AM »
Please advice. Urgent...

OMG A VALID ARGUMENT MUST BE BOLD OR CAPS, NOTICE MY COLOR CHANGE FOR EMPHASIS!

And your point is...?
RE= REALITY

FE= FAKE

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 07:52:42 PM »
what you don't realize is that even though forces act on each other equally, the forces do not react exactly opposite.. for instance, if i push a block 5ft, it most certaintly does not push back on me five feet, even though it is reacting with an equal and opposite force. :o

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 08:10:25 PM »
what you don't realize is that even though forces act on each other equally, the forces do not react exactly opposite.. for instance, if i push a block 5ft, it most certaintly does not push back on me five feet, even though it is reacting with an equal and opposite force. :o
Wow, what insight.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 08:12:47 PM »
Jesus fucking christ, just all go fucking kill yourselves you faggots.

'Cept Engineer and EIRD.