1g flat earth speed questions

• 20 Replies
1g flat earth speed questions
« on: April 01, 2007, 02:31:21 PM »
Ok, so:

Round earth: the Earth and planets move around the sun because of their mutual gravity attractions

Flat earth: the Earth moves upwards constantly at 1g.

Questions:

1) How was the 1g speed calculated?

2) Why does the Earth travel at 1g?

3) How come asteroids don't travel at 1g and how were they created?

4) How do you explain the Sirius system where are (i think) 2 stars(Sirius A and B) that are mutually affected by GRAVITY moving around each other(yes that can be and is calculated and scientiffically prooved). How come they aren't moving at 1g or whatever?

5)What about other planets in our system?How come they aren't always at the same position considering earth if they move at a constant speed in the same direction?

6)What about comets that pass by every 50, or every 100, or every 5 years?How come they have a orbital trajectory?
RE= REALITY

FE= FAKE

Re: 1g flat earth speed questions
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 02:47:34 PM »
Ok, so:

Round earth: the Earth and planets move around the sun because of their mutual gravity attractions

Flat earth: the Earth moves upwards constantly at 1g.

Questions:

The same as it was in RE

Why? I do not know. But it quite obviously does; that is why things fall at 1 g

They do, their 'orbits' are relative to the earth. the entire universe is accellerating upwards at 1g, so we dont notice this motion in other objects.

4) How do you explain the Sirius system where are (i think) 2 stars(Sirius A and B) that are mutually affected by GRAVITY moving around each other(yes that can be and is calculated and scientiffically prooved). How come they aren't moving at 1g or whatever?
Objects in space do have gravity; just not earth.

5)What about other planets in our system?How come they aren't always at the same position considering earth if they move at a constant speed in the same direction?
read my answer to number 3

6)What about comets that pass by every 50, or every 100, or every 5 years?How come they have a orbital trajectory?
read my answer to number 4 and 5
As I said in another thread...

Forget "Earth: Not a Globe". Why don't you try reading "Earth: Not a Book, the Real Thing".

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 03:10:13 PM »
So the sun has gravity aswell?And all planets?And Earth doesn't? That means Earth would be pulled into a orbit of another larger planet or the Sun.

And that means that Earth is different than every planet, cause it has no gravity and all others do.Does that mean Earth isn't a planet or it is in a special category?
RE= REALITY

FE= FAKE

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 03:16:46 PM »
I think it's obvious that the Earth is in a special category and is different from the celestial objects.  It's the Earth; everything else is a celestial body.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 03:24:42 PM »
So the sun has gravity aswell?
yes.
And all planets?
yes
And Earth doesn't?
yes
That means Earth would be pulled into a orbit of another larger planet or the Sun.
no
And that means that Earth is different than every planet, cause it has no gravity and all others do.
yes, as explained by Erasmus
Does that mean Earth isn't a planet or it is in a special category?
yes.
As I said in another thread...

Forget "Earth: Not a Globe". Why don't you try reading "Earth: Not a Book, the Real Thing".

Nicolae Carpathia

• E=mc² DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 03:37:16 PM »
What makes the Earth so special and why is it special? Last time I checked, it is nothing but a big rock in the middle of nowhere (space).

So many questions, no logical answers.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 04:04:51 PM »
I think it's obvious that the Earth is in a special category and is different from the celestial objects.  It's the Earth; everything else is a celestial body.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 04:47:23 PM »
What makes the Earth so special and why is it special? Last time I checked, it is nothing but a big rock in the middle of nowhere (space).

I'm wondering the same thing.

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 05:33:17 PM »
There is life on Earth? 

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 06:53:15 PM »
There is life on Earth? 
And your proof that there isn't life anywhere else?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 07:39:01 PM »
Antiphysics strikes again. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 08:53:45 PM »

I find this astonishing.  Last time I checked, I found it to be the very thing relative to which I measure the rest of the universe.  It's right here, whereas everything else is up there; the Earth is at the bottom of everything  It would appear to be, as you say, in the middle, but not indeed of nowhere but rather of everywhere.  If nothing else, it's nothing but a big rock where you'll be spending your whole life.  It's basically the most important big rock in space that humans have ever seen.

Add to that the disconcerting observation that the Earth seems to be the only place where life is found, and you've got a very special place indeed.

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 11:11:04 PM »
There is life on Earth? 
And your proof that there isn't life anywhere else?

And your proof that there aren't any other Flat Planets anywhere else?

?

Ebeneezer

• Dudley E. Pheanut, P.Eng. Ph.D. Astronomer
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 12:59:38 AM »
Sirius is a main sequence star of spectral type A0 or A1 and has a mass about 2.1 times that of the Sun. The orbit of Sirius B can take the star in front of Sirius A, briefly lowering the total luminosity. For this reason the system is considered an eclipsing binary variable star. Sirius (α CMa / α Canis Majoris / Alpha Canis Majoris). In relation this is impossible if earth would be not centralised in the universe, as a flat object.

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 02:14:26 AM »
Jump. You just calculated it.

It's running away from its nagging demanding wife?

Some do, obviously, or we would be hit by every asteroid in space. And they were created when a bunch of dirt, dust and rock collided with each other and stuck together.

Probably because they have gravity. Just assuming here, though.

They're being accelerated by the Universal Accelerator as well.

They may have an orbital trajectory, but they aren't orbiting the Earth nor the sun.

~D-Draw

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 03:16:40 AM »
Her's a scary thought. What if we accept the RE model for now, but the universe DOESN'T extend infinitely upwards because there's another infinite disk flying towards us. Soon all things will just be a part if a great galactic sandwick and the people of the earth merely the cheese...

Nicolae Carpathia

• E=mc² DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 05:29:07 AM »

I find this astonishing.  Last time I checked, I found it to be the very thing relative to which I measure the rest of the universe.  It's right here, whereas everything else is up there; the Earth is at the bottom of everything  It would appear to be, as you say, in the middle, but not indeed of nowhere but rather of everywhere.  If nothing else, it's nothing but a big rock where you'll be spending your whole life.  It's basically the most important big rock in space that humans have ever seen.

Add to that the disconcerting observation that the Earth seems to be the only place where life is found, and you've got a very special place indeed.

And why wouldn't there be life on other planets? Also, everything is above the Earth? What about all those planets and start that we have seen "below" it? And the Comets that have hit Antarctica?

And just because we live on Earth, thet doesn't make it Special. It makes it the most important thing to us, but it is not special. There can be hundreds upon millions of planets out there just like there Earth.

So many questions, no logical answers.

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 05:41:26 AM »
And why wouldn't there be life on other planets? Also, everything is above the Earth? What about all those planets and start that we have seen "below" it? And the Comets that have hit Antarctica?

And just because we live on Earth, thet doesn't make it Special. It makes it the most important thing to us, but it is not special. There can be hundreds upon millions of planets out there just like there Earth.

Exactly
RE= REALITY

FE= FAKE

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 07:23:30 AM »

Well, being it's our reference point;  FE'ers wont care about other planets with life until you prove it to them.

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 09:59:38 AM »
They may have an orbital trajectory, but they aren't orbiting the Earth nor the sun.

If they were not orbiting the sun, we would not be able to reliably predict the return of periodic comets.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 08:11:32 PM »
And why wouldn't there be life on other planets?

See EIRD's comment.

Also, everything is above the Earth? What about all those planets and start that we have seen "below" it?

Mainstream scientists have only told us about things that are, in the FE model, above the Earth.

And just because we live on Earth, thet doesn't make it Special. It makes it the most important thing to us, but it is not special.

That just seems contradictory to me.