So, tell me.

• 34 Replies

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
Re: So, tell me.
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2007, 07:59:24 AM »
They don't know it's there and they don't think it's there, so they have no reason to see if it is in fact there or not. 

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2007, 08:01:10 AM »
FE'ers do so why don't they do it?  And all these scientists that Tom listed somewhere, why wouldn't they do it?

Nicolae Carpathia

• E=mc˛ DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2007, 09:23:14 AM »
Then which coutries exactly are on the eastern ridge and the western ridge? And if Earth is flat then why hasn't anyone tried rock climbing to the other side of Earth?

There is no 'eastern' or 'western' ridge.  A number of people have tried to find the edge, but most have not returned or just didn't make it. 

What about the scientists?

They're just chillin'.  They are not interested in searching for the edge of the Earth.  They have other research interests and thusly never think of climbing down the side of the Earth. 

They are not chilling, they are freezing. And if the Earth was flat, then they would barely stand since the wind would be so strong that would pull them to the edge and out of the Earth. Remember, the Earth is moving up, so the air is pushing toward the ice wall and then out of the planet.

So many questions, no logical answers.

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2007, 09:26:27 AM »
FE'ers do so why don't they do it?  And all these scientists that Tom listed somewhere, why wouldn't they do it?

Maybe they are afraid of persecution / adversity / underdogness.  But you cannot deny that some people have gone in search of the edge of the Earth, and they have never returned.  I believe they fell off the edge. 

They are not chilling, they are freezing. And if the Earth was flat, then they would barely stand since the wind would be so strong that would pull them to the edge and out of the Earth. Remember, the Earth is moving up, so the air is pushing toward the ice wall and then out of the planet.

Unless there were something pushing back on the air.  In that case you would not be able to tell the difference. 

Nicolae Carpathia

• E=mc˛ DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2007, 09:30:31 AM »

Maybe they are afraid of persecution / adversity / underdogness.  But you cannot deny that some people have gone in search of the edge of the Earth, and they have never returned.  I believe they fell off the edge. 

And what would that be?

Unless there were something pushing back on the air.  In that case you would not be able to tell the difference. 

So many questions, no logical answers.