Sick and tired of the non-believers!

• 110 Replies
Re: Sick and tired of the non-believers!
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2007, 04:44:49 PM »
FILTHY FILTHY SICKNESS

Why don't you just treat them like dogs too?

It is not because we give them an occasional flagellation that you can call our children dogs. Now retract your statement and excuse yourself.
"RE, The Unpardonable Sin"

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2007, 04:46:39 PM »
I actually feel very nauseous after reading that you're a teacher and you actually poison children's minds with flat earth creationism.

They are not poor children. These are children that welcome the Great Values we teach. Sometime that requires the use of corporal punishment to discipline them. But the end result is that they have a firm respect for authority and truth.

Yes, but what do they know of the term "brainwashing"?

?

Bushido

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2007, 04:48:50 PM »
I love your pic Genesis! How old are you anyway? Are you a firstborn from Noah or something?

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2007, 04:51:08 PM »

They know that brainwashing is what happened to people who believe in a round earth.

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2007, 04:56:16 PM »

They know that brainwashing is what happened to people who believe in a round earth.

And what of those who have proven RE for themselves?

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2007, 05:00:38 PM »

They deserve a thorough flogging till their backs lay open, as do the children who resist to the notion of a Flat Earth.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2007, 05:14:54 PM »
You're not a teacher.  Bullshit.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2007, 07:24:27 PM »
They deserve a thorough flogging till their backs lay open, as do the children who resist to the notion of a Flat Earth.

FUCKING SICKO

You seriously make me want to vomit.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 07:32:28 PM by Perspective »

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2007, 07:46:08 PM »
The non-believers?

Who are the non-believers?  I believe it must be noted that there is only one country in the world with a lower percentage of believers in Evolution than the United States.  That country is Turkey.  I suggest that perhaps, the ones who "believe" in the Creation Myth are the non-believers.

?

Gamma

• The Gamma Ray Burst will devour us all.
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2007, 07:53:08 PM »
My parents are real christians and even they don't force me to be christian. Genesis is probably one of those people who would disown their own child if they commmited a sin.

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2007, 10:07:45 PM »
I am so sick and tired of people who continue to question the validity of the flat-earth model. Even at the school where I teach, there are still many who question the science behind the explanations. I can understand that some of my 5th grade students don't have the brain power yet to grasp the concept or to see beyond the lies, but for an adult I consider it an UNPARDONABLE SIN.

And, to the non-believers who are still clinging to the round-earth myth, here is a great scientific web page that will change your mind. THIS IS IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF A FLAT EARTH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:
--> http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/index.htm

I am assuming this is just a big act...

That map is more F'ed up than Courtney Love
....About that....

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2007, 10:21:34 PM »
I'm not impressed by your filthy language. You should go back to school for a re-education session. Or maybe come to Bible Camp with me and my students this summer. I guarantee you will learn to behave yourself.

I actually feel very nauseous after reading that you're a teacher and you actually poison children's minds with flat earth creationism.

I literally feel faint.

I wonder what else you do to those poor children.

And a "re-education" session??  What credentials do you have?  I happen to be in higher education.... they would never give somebody of your mind a degree.

In fact, they would probably institutionalize you.  That's truly where you belong, my friend.

by the way, didn't you mean to say, "Come to Bible camp with MY STUDENTS AND I".... for God's sake, man.... you don't even have the proper syntax of a 3rd grader!!!!!!

Please get help.
Seriously.
GET HELP.  You're a sick sick man.

I beg to differ with your grammar correction.  "With me and my students" is correct usage.  Your incorrect correction is odd for someone who is, as you claim, in higher education.

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2007, 12:00:27 AM »
And a "re-education" session??  What credentials do you have?  I happen to be in higher education.... they would never give somebody of your mind a degree.

I also would like to question your 'higher education' status.  The above quote makes me think you have definitely not been to college and / or seen the abilities of someone with a degree. 

I graduated with a girl that could not read an electrical schematic (I know this because she was in my senior design group).  We both have a degree in electrical engineering. 

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2007, 12:02:14 AM »

I also would like to question your 'higher education' status.  The above quote makes me think you have definitely not been to college and / or seen the abilities of someone with a degree. 

I graduated with a girl that could not read an electrical schematic (I know this because she was in my senior design group).  We both have a degree in electrical engineering. 

I am never letting a woman do any electrical work around my house...
Kidding...
But yeah the guy who says he has a higher education is probably a dumbass,
And I would like to know in which field of study his education is in?
....About that....

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2007, 12:22:06 AM »
You guys need to acknowledge that not everybody went to college for a science, or was a science buff in school. A lot of people see flat earth and ask, "What the hell are they going on about," and so they sign up and ask questions. Yeah, you guys get asked the same questions over and over again, but you should expect that. If you want mass appeal, you need to be welcoming and prepared to answer questions. I've seen the opposite though, and I've seen why this theory is doomed to obscurity and ridicule. If this forum is any indication of the flat earth community that is.

One thing in paticular that caught my attention when I was reading another topic, was a moderater disrespecting somebody who was asking a simple question, he went so far as the mock the poor guy, posting a list of a dozen books that the guy never heard of and telling him he'd have to read them before he could be taken seriously.

Just my two cents.

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2007, 01:13:33 AM »

I'm sure we could co-exist, or else we'll just end up co-extinct.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2007, 01:18:24 AM »
Sacred Texts is owned by the former owner of Myspace, whose name just happens to be Tom.

Coincidence?
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2007, 03:26:10 AM »
....what sort of corporal punishment.

God, you're not a Jehovah's Witness are you?
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2007, 05:42:37 AM »
Sacred Texts is owned by the former owner of Myspace, whose name just happens to be Tom.

Coincidence?

I think not!  Tom couldn't get anything from it.  So why would it matter?

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2007, 05:59:43 PM »
I am so sick and tired of people who continue to question the validity of the flat-earth model. Even at the school where I teach, there are still many who question the science behind the explanations. I can understand that some of my 5th grade students don't have the brain power yet to grasp the concept or to see beyond the lies, but for an adult I consider it an UNPARDONABLE SIN.

And, to the non-believers who are still clinging to the round-earth myth, here is a great scientific web page that will change your mind. THIS IS IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF A FLAT EARTH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:
--> http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/index.htm

Ok, yes, and um, in which world is New Zealand bigger than Australia?
This person just makes me sick. Corporal punishment died a long time ago except in places where the Catholic Church still holds reign over the brainwashed little children of their churches. You, my friend, are an insult to humanity and I presribe a couple rounds of firing squads and electric chairs.

Please, don't go near children ever again.
I'm so tempted to put a scratch and sniff at the bottom of a pool and see what you do...

Avert your eyes, this is too awesome for them...

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2007, 06:16:16 PM »
You guys need to acknowledge that not everybody went to college for a science, or was a science buff in school. A lot of people see flat earth and ask, "What the hell are they going on about," and so they sign up and ask questions.
And yet they argue science with people who went to college for science.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2007, 08:39:23 PM »
So. You're irrefutable proof is a book that was written in 1849? "The contients float on an infinite ocean which somehow has a layer of fire underneath it. The lands we know are surrounded by an infinite wilderness of ice and snow, beyond the Antarctic ocean, bordered by an immense circular ice-cliff."

Why has no one noticed these layers of fire which inexplicably exist under the ocean? And exactly how large are these infinite oceans, I'm no phsyicst but the idea of an infinite anything is a bit hard to swallow.

Tom or Gensis... you think you are smarter than Newton, Einstien, and Sephen Hawking? If so then why are they the most acclaimed scientists in history while you are nothing but a ranting crack-pot whos sole claim to fame is that people come to your site to make fun of your pre-school view of the world?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2007, 08:53:42 PM »
RE'ers base all their physics on a book that is even older.  What's your point?

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2007, 09:32:11 PM »
What book?

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2007, 09:35:29 PM »
You guys need to acknowledge that not everybody went to college for a science, or was a science buff in school. A lot of people see flat earth and ask, "What the hell are they going on about," and so they sign up and ask questions.

Thing is, if you guys took this theory to the public and somebody with real knowledge and know how took you guys on, you'd look foolish. You guys nit pick at every little thing, and when you're proven wrong on one detail, you fall onto another and another until the guy you're debating with doesn't have an answer. There are people out there that could shame even your most "educated" flat earth believers, but they're not going to waste their time doing it. Want to know why ? Because you're nasty, just plain nasty to people. Not to mention you're a complete waste of time. People come here looking for information and you either assert your "superiority," or go into defensive mode. Now I don't know where you're planning to go with this theory, but you'll get nowhere with that attitude.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 09:37:09 PM by ConspiracySayWha »

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2007, 11:14:12 PM »
What book?
Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica, written in the late 1680's.

-- Bob Hudson

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2007, 11:15:14 PM »

Thing is, if you guys took this theory to the public and somebody with real knowledge and know how took you guys on, you'd look foolish. You guys nit pick at every little thing, and when you're proven wrong on one detail, you fall onto another and another until the guy you're debating with doesn't have an answer. There are people out there that could shame even your most "educated" flat earth believers, but they're not going to waste their time doing it. Want to know why ? Because you're nasty, just plain nasty to people. Not to mention you're a complete waste of time. People come here looking for information and you either assert your "superiority," or go into defensive mode. Now I don't know where you're planning to go with this theory, but you'll get nowhere with that attitude.
I show that attitude?

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2007, 02:24:39 AM »

I show that attitude?

The majority of you do.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2007, 02:33:27 AM »

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2007, 07:19:04 AM »
The majority of you do.
The trolls do.

You don't have a bad atitude theengineer, but you often leave insufficient data, so that others have to guess or question you what you were trying to say.That gives you superiority
RE= REALITY

FE= FAKE