Sick and tired of the non-believers!

• 110 Replies
Sick and tired of the non-believers!
« on: March 31, 2007, 05:54:14 AM »
I am so sick and tired of people who continue to question the validity of the flat-earth model. Even at the school where I teach, there are still many who question the science behind the explanations. I can understand that some of my 5th grade students don't have the brain power yet to grasp the concept or to see beyond the lies, but for an adult I consider it an UNPARDONABLE SIN.

And, to the non-believers who are still clinging to the round-earth myth, here is a great scientific web page that will change your mind. THIS IS IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF A FLAT EARTH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:
--> http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/index.htm
"RE, The Unpardonable Sin"

Re: Sick and tired of the non-believers!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 06:00:28 AM »
And here is a map I use in my classroom (I have outlawed the use of a globe)

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 07:16:51 AM »
Haha, a sin to believe the earth is round?  What's next...

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 11:43:49 AM »
Haha, a sin to believe the earth is round?  What's next...
It's one of the Ten Commandments. Thou shalt not believe the earth is round.

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 12:35:23 PM »
i hate that one >:|

Rarely will you find a self-employed scientist.

Tom Bishop the Self-Employed Scientist.
Proving the World Flat since 1962.

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 02:28:57 PM »
I'm not the only one believing that this guy is putting on a school teacher religious freak act am I?

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 06:38:42 PM »
I am so sick and tired of people who continue to question the validity of the flat-earth model. Even at the school where I teach, there are still many who question the science behind the explanations. I can understand that some of my 5th grade students don't have the brain power yet to grasp the concept or to see beyond the lies, but for an adult I consider it an UNPARDONABLE SIN.

And, to the non-believers who are still clinging to the round-earth myth, here is a great scientific web page that will change your mind. THIS IS IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF A FLAT EARTH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:

Tom, you really should be out chasing women. I mean really.  ::)
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 07:05:20 PM »
I sure hope this is one of the joke threads.  That map doesn't even have Australia. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 09:14:21 PM »
And here is a map I use in my classroom (I have outlawed the use of a globe)

And you don't think those southern land masses appear distorted? Cartography has been around a long time. I think people would have noticed by now if S. America and Africa were wider than they are long, let alone the distances required to travel between, oh, let's say Australia and Africa.

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 09:37:16 AM »
You TEACH? I am really hoping this is a huge joke......God. Who gave you a fucking degree? You know, this whole forum is really funny, but if you are not joking, and you actually teach this to impressionable kids, then that is just sad......

Nicolae Carpathia

• E=mc˛ DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 09:44:08 AM »

Please, PLEASE, PLEASEtell me you are joking when you said you teach. PLEASE in the name of Einstein tell you are joking!!!

Where do you live? In the bible belt? It can't be in the USA, they would have already arrested you for poisoning the mind of the kids.

Dude, answer me this simple questions, and I will be convince that FE is real:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=12085.0

« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 01:26:14 PM by Nicolae Carpathia »

So many questions, no logical answers.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 11:56:31 AM »
You TEACH? I am really hoping this is a huge joke......God. Who gave you a fucking degree? You know, this whole forum is really funny, but if you are not joking, and you actually teach this to impressionable kids, then that is just sad......
In a few states in America, land of the free, they've banned evolutionism teachings. Creationism or nothing they said.
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 11:59:09 AM »
In a few states in America, land of the free, they've banned evolutionism teachings. Creationism or nothing they said.

Where's this, Alabama?

Nicolae Carpathia

• E=mc˛ DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 01:27:25 PM »

DAMN THE BIBLE BELT!!!!!!!! They are making half a generation of ignorants imbeciles.

So many questions, no logical answers.

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 01:30:36 PM »

DAMN THE BIBLE BELT!!!!!!!! They are making half a generation of ignorants imbeciles.

And the strongly religious communities will live on.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 02:19:58 PM »
Alabama.

I lawled.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

Bushido

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 08:12:49 AM »
SUCK NECK! period.

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 08:13:53 AM »
SUCK NECK! period.

I'm sure you'd love to do that.

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 09:14:03 AM »
I'm not the only one believing that this guy is putting on a school teacher religious freak act am I?

I'm in the same boat as you on this one - this looks like another shameless attempt to attack FE credibility through impersonation.

I sure hope this is one of the joke threads.  That map doesn't even have Australia. 

sokarul, I'd like to take the time to thank you personally for that laugh.

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 04:20:06 PM »

Australia is right there, near the top of the map, next to New Zealand. Learn your geography before commenting.

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 04:22:08 PM »
You TEACH? I am really hoping this is a huge joke......God. Who gave you a fucking degree?

I'm not impressed by your filthy language. You should go back to school for a re-education session. Or maybe come to Bible Camp with me and my students this summer. I guarantee you will learn to behave yourself.

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 04:22:53 PM »
You TEACH? I am really hoping this is a huge joke......God. Who gave you a fucking degree?

I'm not impressed by your filthy language. You should go back to school for a re-education session. Or maybe come to Bible Camp with me and my students this summer. I guarantee you will learn to behave yourself.

Just like the Hitler Youth did, or only slightly similar?

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 04:27:11 PM »

I actually feel very nauseous after reading that you're a teacher and you actually poison children's minds with flat earth creationism.

I literally feel faint.

I wonder what else you do to those poor children.

And a "re-education" session??  What credentials do you have?  I happen to be in higher education.... they would never give somebody of your mind a degree.

In fact, they would probably institutionalize you.  That's truly where you belong, my friend.

by the way, didn't you mean to say, "Come to Bible camp with MY STUDENTS AND I".... for God's sake, man.... you don't even have the proper syntax of a 3rd grader!!!!!!

Please get help.
Seriously.
GET HELP.  You're a sick sick man.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 04:31:39 PM by Perspective »

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2007, 04:28:37 PM »
Where do you live? In the bible belt? It can't be in the USA, they would have already arrested you for poisoning the mind of the kids.

I live and work in Virginia, USA, best place on earth. Don't worry about the minds of our American children my friend, they are well and safe here. We just don't let them get corrupted like elsewhere in the world. You see, a good and truthful education goes a long way.

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2007, 04:33:56 PM »
I live and work in Virginia, USA, best place on earth. Don't worry about the minds of our American children my friend, they are well and safe here. We just don't let them get corrupted like elsewhere in the world. You see, a good and truthful education goes a long way.

Have you ever even ventured outside of your little state ??? ?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2007, 04:35:16 PM »
Once again where is Australia?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2007, 04:37:05 PM »
I actually feel very nauseous after reading that you're a teacher and you actually poison children's minds with flat earth creationism.

They are not poor children. These are children that welcome the Great Values we teach. Sometime that requires the use of corporal punishment to discipline them. But the end result is that they have a firm respect for authority and truth.

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2007, 04:39:14 PM »
Have you ever even ventured outside of your little state ??? ?

Why should I bother going anywhere else? Everything I need is here.

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2007, 04:39:23 PM »
They are not poor children. These are children that welcome the Great Values we teach. Sometime that requires the use of corporal punishment to discipline them. But the end result is that they have a firm respect for authority and truth.

FILTHY FILTHY SICKNESS

Why don't you just treat them like dogs too?

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2007, 04:41:14 PM »

What do you know of Galileo?

Galileo?

Yes, Galileo Galilei.
The church told him to walk a certain way.
And did he listen?  And did he hear?
Into him, they instilled much fear
Until he begged on hands and knees
Onto the tyrant's ears fell his pleas
And I'll never forgive nor forget
What happened to Galileo next
For the man of science
Was silenced
Both living and dead
Consumed by dread
Lived a man named
Galileo Galilei, inflamed.