The earth is flat, end of the debate

• 35 Replies
The earth is flat, end of the debate
« on: March 30, 2007, 09:12:27 PM »
The earth's surface is flat, there is no question in my mind about that. No SANE PERSON can dispute that. It says in the Book of Scriptures, in the book of Judaica and also in the Writings of the Ancient Egyptians and Greeks.

Therefore I am pleased to see a site that allows us to speak the truth, as shall the truth set us free. Can I pledge a generous contribution?
"RE, The Unpardonable Sin"

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
Re: The earth is flat, end of the debate
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 09:13:25 PM »
An IP Adress never lies, Tom.

Tom...I mean really...You try so hard... ::)
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 09:22:11 PM »

You are mistaken. My name is not Tom.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 09:46:01 PM »
No, it's Genesis 9:13. Clever. But, no.

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 12:03:46 AM »
No, it's Genesis 9:13. Clever. But, no.

ROFL!

I love his pixxx.

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 11:34:33 AM »
Are you using the Bible as factual support? Surely you can't be that dumb.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 02:20:16 PM »
Hey, the Bible is 100% true.  How do I know?  The Bible is true because the Bible says the Bible is true.

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 08:10:57 PM »

Ignore the comment by the last poster. He is just a troll. However, do not mock the Bible under any circumstances EVER. You would be wise to get a copy of the holy book and study it. Come back when you are done.

wgzero

• slayer of Bright Theist
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 08:19:22 PM »
why not? is there some 'sacred' bubble around it?
the bible is just an archaic piece of literature written by four Hebrews (the old testament) and several anonymous romans (the new testament) http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mbible1.html. I can say whatever i want about it
I'm thinking about signing my first name as lexluther instead of alex...

Political Compass: (-2.25, -4.92)

Nicolae Carpathia

• E=mc˛ DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 08:46:07 AM »
The earth's surface is flat, there is no question in my mind about that. No SANE PERSON can dispute that. It says in the Book of Scriptures, in the book of Judaica and also in the Writings of the Ancient Egyptians and Greeks.

Therefore I am pleased to see a site that allows us to speak the truth, as shall the truth set us free. Can I pledge a generous contribution?

Same question as mint, are you using a 5000 year old book that talks of people walking on water, fire raining down on cities because of homosexualism, guys making the Earth in 7 days (not to mention Flat) and, of course, saying that the Earth is flat?

If so, you need help man. And I already have a bible. Two actually, one is Spanish and one in English. And why I don't believe in the bible, because, unlike most people, "I ACTUALLY READ IT!"

If you read the bible "on your own, without a teacher or priest telling you what to read, you WILL become Atheist or a REAL Christian (by real Christian I mean a person who follow Jesus and Jehovah and is a racist, sexist, hater of all the other religions, intolerant and, you could say, pure evil).

And before you say anything, read the bible, and then come to me. (not only the new testament, the old one too. There's where you find all the evil things of god) 

So many questions, no logical answers.

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 09:00:33 AM »
ahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahah dumbass....

FUCK THE BIBLE....its not true. Its mythical storytelling. THATS IT. It cant prove shit...

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 10:20:44 AM »
Hey, the Bible is 100% true.  How do I know?  The Bible is true because the Bible says the Bible is true.

The Lord of The Rings says The Lord of The Rings is true... That makes it 100% true. There's even photographic evidence, I have it...

Nicolae Carpathia

• E=mc˛ DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 10:29:58 AM »

The Lord of The Rings says The Lord of The Rings is true... That makes it 100% true. There's even photographic evidence, I have it...

I'm God. How do I know I'm God? Because I said that I am God. BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP ME!!!!!!!!!!

So many questions, no logical answers.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 10:46:55 AM »
I prefer food.

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 11:35:18 AM »
It says in the Book of Scriptures, in the book of Judaica and also in the Writings of the Ancient Egyptians and Greeks.

Exactly.All those books are ancient.Back then people believed in minotaurs, centaurs, had more gods, and they believed in the world being flat.Why? Because they weren't advanced enough and didn't have the tehnology to go AROUND the world and proove otherwise.

So, should we bow to Oziris because the ancient Egyptians said so? Should we believe in minotaurs because the greeks did? NO
RE= REALITY

FE= FAKE

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 12:25:17 PM »

IP's change.  And have you compared them?

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 06:52:14 PM »

Ignore the comment by the last poster. He is just a troll. However, do not mock the Bible under any circumstances EVER. You would be wise to get a copy of the holy book and study it. Come back when you are done.

Why should I study the ranting of a bunch of dead men who believe that some non-existent entity made the universe and sent his son to die for a bunch of a people who believe the earth is round?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 07:43:52 PM »

Perhaps you should put down your bible and read what the Greeks actually thought. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 08:00:17 AM »
]
Perhaps you should put down your bible and read what the Greeks actually thought. 

You don't actually have to read what the Greeks thought.  You can just talk to one.
[/quote]

Thought as in they don't think it any more.

HellboundGreaser

• Clever bastard
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 08:23:40 AM »
I say that anyone who ACTUALLY believes that earth is flat is suffering from some sort of dementia or mental illness.
Darling facist bully boy, give me some more you bastard, may seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman.

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 08:24:29 AM »
I say that anyone who ACTUALLY believes that earth is flat is suffering from some sort of dementia or mental illness.

Maybe they want to feel like a part of something, even if it's all fake.

HellboundGreaser

• Clever bastard
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 08:28:10 AM »
Good point. They want to be different and for whatever reason they've latched onto this.  I do think that the people over at the international bigfoot society are a bit more interesting. At least they claim to have physical evidence even if it is just yak hair.
Darling facist bully boy, give me some more you bastard, may seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman.

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 08:30:56 AM »
Good point. They want to be different and for whatever reason they've latched onto this.  I do think that the people over at the international bigfoot society are a bit more interesting. At least they claim to have physical evidence even if it is just yak hair.

I've seen big-foot hair come out to be dog hair on television.  It was funny.

HellboundGreaser

• Clever bastard
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2007, 08:38:03 AM »
The giant footprints that people claim to find just kill me. Would a gang of bigfoots be called "Bigfeets"?

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2007, 08:40:28 AM »
The giant footprints that people claim to find just kill me. Would a gang of bigfoots be called "Bigfeets"?

No, a Flock of Bigfoot.

HellboundGreaser

• Clever bastard
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2007, 08:44:54 AM »
Wow what a great name for a band. "a flock of bigfoot"

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2007, 08:52:21 AM »
Wow what a great name for a band. "a flock of bigfoot"

I claim rights.

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 02:43:12 PM »

Done... That kinda sucked really... first off Moses claimed some divine slab of rock told us not to kill anybody, then god killed a load of people... Something's not adding up here.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 02:49:08 PM »
It says in the Book of Scriptures, in the book of Judaica and also in the Writings of the Ancient Egyptians and Greeks.

Exactly.All those books are ancient.Back then people believed in minotaurs, centaurs, had more gods, and they believed in the world being flat.Why? Because they weren't advanced enough and didn't have the tehnology to go AROUND the world and proove otherwise.

So, should we bow to Oziris because the ancient Egyptians said so? Should we believe in minotaurs because the greeks did? NO
please. It's Osiris. ....with an s. May he pardon you.

.....dunno why that glared out at me. Maybe it's my passion for Classic Civilisations.
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 02:55:15 PM »

please. It's Osiris. ....with an s. May he pardon you.

.....dunno why that glared out at me. Maybe it's my passion for Classic Civilisations.

Your livin in the past man.  Get with the times, the earth is flat.