I need to know

• 23 Replies
?

DUMBSTRUCK

I need to know
« on: March 29, 2007, 06:12:45 PM »
Do you guys seriously believe this? I mean really do you seriously honestly believe all of this nonsense? Do you realize how ridiculous this is?

You know I have completely made things up before too, and come up with evidence to prove it just as a joke. I'm guessing this is something like that because all the evidence is crazy and you sound just like racists who have an answer for everything to support their crazy ideas.

If you seriously believe this, then that means that every single person at NASA is lying to you all the time, and every single one has throughout the history of the organization. Hostile dictators only WISH they had that kind of loyalty. Also the round world theory can be proved easily through stellar navigation, unless you purport that the earth is just a huge half sphere? Oh and then there's the fact that no one has ever found the edge of the earth. And then theres the fact that people circumvent the globe regularly.. and the lunar calendar... So its just a big joke right?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
Re: I need to know
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 08:00:19 PM »
Welcome to the FES.  Please have a look at the FAQ, so that you may get a better idea of the FE model.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

?

DakaSha

• I'm so obviously gay
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »
the FE model is based around the idea that fish lense rule the planet, the goverment wants money, everybody who believes that the world is round (6.5 billion... sorry im off by 2 billion) is a moron and that mahatma ghandi was actually named mahatma hitler

I know the waterfalls shadow is wrong. Eat a dick you fuckin know-it-all :P
A Genius: PBF

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 01:20:36 AM »
the FE model is based around the idea that fish lense rule the planet, the goverment wants money, everybody who believes that the world is round (6.5 billion... sorry im off by 2 billion) is a moron and that mahatma ghandi was actually named mahatma hitler

Close, but not quite.
ah.

?

rginer

• Flat Earth Proponent
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 01:30:22 AM »
Do you guys seriously believe this? I mean really do you seriously honestly believe all of this nonsense? Do you realize how ridiculous this is?

You are ridiculous for believing that old and tired round earth theory.::)  If you would at least investigate the facts with an open mind you would soon understand that the earth is flat!

?

DUMBSTRUCK

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 02:24:27 AM »
You know I really shouldn't have come in here like that without reading the FAQ. That was my mistake, but after reading it, how could I really dispute this? I mean all these years I have been just making the evidence fit with the RE theory instead of doing what I should be doing and making reasonable conclusions based on the evidence. It DOES make sense if you look at it objectively, I had never thought of it like that.

Im not going to say that Tom is a genius but what a clear thinker! It takes an almost clairvoient sensibility to even begin to question the accepted norms, but to see uninhibited through the scientific dogma as he has is clearly impressive. Blinded by science, so they say, I was, but no longer. Thanks for opening my eyes, I'll have to really consider this now and who knows maybe I've been wrong about a lot of other things as well.

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 05:37:41 AM »
You know I really shouldn't have come in here like that without reading the FAQ. That was my mistake, but after reading it, how could I really dispute this? I mean all these years I have been just making the evidence fit with the RE theory instead of doing what I should be doing and making reasonable conclusions based on the evidence. It DOES make sense if you look at it objectively, I had never thought of it like that.

Im not going to say that Tom is a genius but what a clear thinker! It takes an almost clairvoient sensibility to even begin to question the accepted norms, but to see uninhibited through the scientific dogma as he has is clearly impressive. Blinded by science, so they say, I was, but no longer. Thanks for opening my eyes, I'll have to really consider this now and who knows maybe I've been wrong about a lot of other things as well.

I hope that was sarcasm.  The FAQ is terrible for inconsistencies.  If you didn't see them while reading, then I guess your just blind.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 07:35:21 AM »
Tom didn't write the FAQ.

-- Bob Hudson

?

DakaSha

• I'm so obviously gay
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 07:53:53 AM »
and what fucking difference would that make? is tom god? why in all hell should i believe tom the nutcase over the millions of other scientists on the (round) planet some who i know. tom must be a nice piece of ass

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 08:00:18 AM »
Tom's theories are far out there, even for the FES.  He is not the spokesperson for the site.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 08:03:43 AM »

No shit.  But Tom also refers to the FAQ like mad, and is a mod.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 08:28:36 AM »

Tom, you old rascal you  ;D
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

DUMBSTRUCK

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 10:09:36 AM »
He inspired it though, no?

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 10:12:54 AM »
Welcome to the FES.  Please have a look at the FAQ, so that you may get a better idea of the FE model.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 10:38:37 AM »
He inspired it though, no?
No.  It was written long before he joined.

-- Bob Hudson

?

rginer

• Flat Earth Proponent
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 04:15:23 PM »
You know I really shouldn't have come in here like that without reading the FAQ. That was my mistake, but after reading it, how could I really dispute this? I mean [...]

Welcome to the truth my friend! That is really brave of you to admit your previous errors in judgment. But don't worry, we have all made such errors in the past. At one point I also bought into the RE theory, silly me. And believe it or not, until just a few years ago even the pope thought the earth was a sphere. It took weeks of discussions with some major scientists to open his eyes!!!

?

DakaSha

• I'm so obviously gay
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007, 05:02:26 AM »
LOL

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2007, 05:30:28 AM »
Tom's theories are far out there, even for the FES.  He is not the spokesperson for the site.

Tell HIM that  ::)
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2007, 07:18:51 AM »
You know I really shouldn't have come in here like that without reading the FAQ. That was my mistake, but after reading it, how could I really dispute this? I mean [...]

Welcome to the truth my friend! That is really brave of you to admit your previous errors in judgment. But don't worry, we have all made such errors in the past. At one point I also bought into the RE theory, silly me. And believe it or not, until just a few years ago even the pope thought the earth was a sphere. It took weeks of discussions with some major scientists to open his eyes!!!

You have got to be fcuking joking.  The pope believes the earth is flat?

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2007, 02:37:40 PM »
Actualy, it was the other way around. Until the mid 1990's, the Roman Catholic church held to the view that the world was flat. In '96, I think it was, they finally accepted the fact that the world was round, and was not the centre of the universe.

?

rginer

• Flat Earth Proponent
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2007, 06:29:54 PM »
The Catholic church was pressured by governments and other world powers to release a statement accepting that the earth was round. But it was just a formality since Pope St. John Paul II (peace be on him) never fully endorsed this lie. Our current Pope Benedict XVI (peace be on him) is determined to reinstate the existence of the earth as a flat entity. Bless him for his courage to fight evil.

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2007, 12:27:10 AM »

You are ridiculous for believing that old and tired round earth theory.::)  If you would at least investigate the facts with an open mind you would soon understand that the earth is flat!

I would appreciate if you did not call the entire earth [except for the small percentage of FE idiots] rediculous.
Even if the FE theory is true. you still are in no position to call the world rediculous.  Plus its the way we were brought up

wer were all taught to understand the truth that the world is round.
but that doesnt matter right now
wether the FE or RE theory is true.
please do not call us rediculous.
thank you

Rarely will you find a self-employed scientist.

Tom Bishop the Self-Employed Scientist.
Proving the World Flat since 1962.

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2007, 12:30:15 AM »
The Catholic church was pressured by governments and other world powers to release a statement accepting that the earth was round. But it was just a formality since Pope St. John Paul II (peace be on him) never fully endorsed this lie. Our current Pope Benedict XVI (peace be on him) is determined to reinstate the existence of the earth as a flat entity. Bless him for his courage to fight evil.
rginer im beginning to believe you have no idea what you're talking about.

your first story was that the pope believed the world was round until recently someone changed his mind.
your second story says that the pope lied to the (round) world about his beliefs.
am i mistaken or according to the catholic religion the pope is holy and cannot sin?
this LIE would make the pope a SINNER.
im not sure what that has to do with this but just to let you know :)
your theory is false

Rarely will you find a self-employed scientist.

Tom Bishop the Self-Employed Scientist.
Proving the World Flat since 1962.

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2007, 06:46:39 AM »

It's too bad you have no proof, and even if you did it wouldn't matter what the Pope thinks, he personally has no proof the earth is flat.