Some questions

• 4 Replies
Some questions
« on: May 21, 2017, 12:27:31 PM »
Firstly, this is all satire right? I have been very entertained reading these forum posts and "FAQs" that really don't answer shit. I have been laughing so hard my stomach muscles hurt. You guys are bored and this is like the meme sales satire subreddit... right?

Secondly, do you truly believe the entire WORLD'S space programs and EVERY astronaught in the history space exploration is keeping it a secret that Earth is flat... the hell do they gain from this?

Thirdly, can you be in such denial that you literally can't trust a photo or video, ya'll are really somethin' looking forward to the laughin' at your replies.

P.S. Flat Earth Theory started out as a joke, hard to believe people are buying into it. I guess even the spagehtti monster god has followers

-RU Enthusiast :o

Mikey T.

Re: Some questions
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 12:46:43 PM »
Firstly, this is all satire right? I have been very entertained reading these forum posts and "FAQs" that really don't answer shit. I have been laughing so hard my stomach muscles hurt. You guys are bored and this is like the meme sales satire subreddit... right?

Secondly, do you truly believe the entire WORLD'S space programs and EVERY astronaught in the history space exploration is keeping it a secret that Earth is flat... the hell do they gain from this?

Thirdly, can you be in such denial that you literally can't trust a photo or video, ya'll are really somethin' looking forward to the laughin' at your replies.

P.S. Flat Earth Theory started out as a joke, hard to believe people are buying into it. I guess even the spagehtti monster god has followers

Well I am not sure the site is meant to be satire.  Although I have yet to meet an actual FE supporter.  All I have seen are trolls pretending here.  If they refuse to answer questions or explain the most basic details, they are a troll.  I am not even requesting long drawn out mathematical proofs, just that all observations match with a single model.  So if you ask them how the Southern hemisphere circumpolar star paths work simultaneously with the ones in the North, they may try some extremely half hearted magical assumption that breaks their half hearted explanation of how sunrise/sunset works.  But that doesn't matter to them, they are only here to troll.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 12:51:40 PM by Mikey T. »

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 01:00:56 PM »

Well I am not sure the site is meant to be satire.  Although I have yet to meet an actual FE supporter.  All I have seen are trolls pretending here.  If they refuse to answer questions or explain the most basic details, they are a troll.  I am not even requesting long drawn out mathematical proofs, just that all observations match with a single model.  So if you ask them how the Southern hemisphere circumpolar star paths work simultaneously with the ones in the North, they may try some extremely half hearted magical assumption that breaks their half hearted explanation of how sunrise/sunset works.  But that doesn't matter to them, they are only here to troll.

I want an explanation of how they think Antartica is dark for months if the sun is circling above us all the time... they dismiss everything by simply saying, "Again... blahblah they are assuming blah" it is a joke.

Mikey T.

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 01:05:46 PM »

I want an explanation of how they think Antartica is dark for months if the sun is circling above us all the time... they dismiss everything by simply saying, "Again... blahblah they are assuming blah" it is a joke.
Oh Antarctical doesn't exist.  Or it is patrolled by NASA's army and no one has ever truly been there to see this supposed darkness.  Or Spotlight SunTM

JackBlack

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 02:45:11 PM »

Not necessarily true.
Some people are so delusional/brainwashed that they will believe pure nonsense even when they cannot justify it at all.
It happens quite often with religious nuts.
Even with serious evidence against them, they will keep on beleiving.