I really hope this site is a gag.

• 12 Replies

HellboundGreaser

• Clever bastard
I really hope this site is a gag.
« on: March 28, 2007, 01:18:49 PM »
But if it's not then I have some leprachauns and magic fairy dust that I'll let go real cheap.
Darling facist bully boy, give me some more you bastard, may seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman.

Re: I really hope this site is a gag.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 02:06:19 PM »
But if it's not then I have some leprachauns and magic fairy dust that I'll let go real cheap.
Isn't fairy dust a euphomism for a narcotic?

Edit: Wait, no, that's angel dust. Carry on.

HellboundGreaser

• Clever bastard
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 02:51:45 PM »
Isnt "flat earth" a euphomism for...wait never mind , carry on
Darling facist bully boy, give me some more you bastard, may seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman.

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 03:14:27 PM »
Isnt "flat earth" a euphomism for...wait never mind , carry on
It's a euphomism for fact, yes.

CommonCents

• ^_^
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 03:23:27 PM »
eu·phe·mism [yoo-fuh-miz-uhm] –noun
1.   the substitution of a mild, indirect, or vague expression for one thought to be offensive, harsh, or blunt.
2.   the expression so substituted: “To pass away” is a euphemism for “to die.”

I don't think 'fact' is thought to be offensive, harsh, or blunt so I don't think "Flat Earth" can be a euphemism for "fact"
OMG!

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 08:57:09 PM »
1.   the substitution of a mild, indirect, or vague expression for one thought to be offensive, harsh, or blunt.

I don't think 'fact' is thought to be offensive, harsh, or blunt so I don't think "Flat Earth" can be a euphemism for "fact"

Then you haven't been here very long at all.  ::)
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

unclegravy

• I feel so fucking high!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 08:58:34 PM »

FI FIE FOE FUM
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A WEEABOO SCUM.

Want some Pock?
The people who feast on exclamation marks will never go hungry agaaaain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 12:29:03 AM »

FI FIE FOE FUM
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A WEEABOO SCUM.

Want some Pock?
NO U

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 12:30:37 AM »
Preztel.

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 12:58:45 AM »

I've been here awhile and, quite frankly, havn't seen anything atall to convince me of a flat earth.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 03:09:34 AM »

I've been here awhile and, quite frankly, havn't seen anything atall to convince me of a flat earth.

Then you're lying. Same end result. You see what you choose to see, and argue with what cannot be seen. That's a paradox that a mental health professional can help you with.

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 03:55:46 AM »

Then you're lying. Same end result. You see what you choose to see, and argue with what cannot be seen. That's a paradox that a mental health professional can help you with.

Lying about what? If you can show me some undisputable evidence that says the earth is flat then I may be swayed, but until then I'll stand by what evidence shows me.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 04:01:34 AM »

Lying about what? If you can show me some undisputable evidence that says the earth is flat then I may be swayed, but until then I'll stand by what evidence shows me.

You're lie stems from the fact that the evidence you keep ignorantly demanding is right in front of your face, but you refuse to acknowledge that it is in fact, there, in existence, in front..of...your...face.

These people have posted and linked to everything you could possibly WANT or NEED to have, in order to better understand their argument about flat earth.

Yet refusing to admit this, and instead parroting on like a deranged American Idol Contestant who was kicked off the show for being a moron, makes you look like nothing but a flame-baiting, cock-biting, arrogant fucktard, who has no real intention of learning, or trying to better inform him or herself for betterment as a human being.

So, put down the Wild Turkey, and start reading.