Periods are to do with the moon

• 56 Replies
Periods are to do with the moon
« on: March 28, 2007, 07:27:47 AM »
They happen once a month. They happen at different times because girls are not born on one day. I have studies birthdates/period dates and they correlate perfectly.

Bob

Re: Periods are to do with the moon
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 08:04:18 AM »
You sir, are a classic example, of a legitimate scientist.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 01:58:23 PM »
very victorian scientist at that.

Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 03:31:19 PM »
They happen once a month. They happen at different times because girls are not born on one day. I have studies birthdates/period dates and they correlate perfectly.

Bob

"correlate perfectly"?  a perfect correlation would imply that their are absolutely no deviations from an exact ratio of occurrences.... that's about as probably as being struck by lightning every single day at the exact moment for the rest of your life.

All semantics aside, are you implying that women's periods coincide with the moon's phases?  Sometimes, yes... but they also coincide with other women's cycles; which through it off.  Not too mention, the hormones that regulate them also change from time to time depending on a million factors.

Remember; correlation does not imply causation 

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 05:43:24 PM »
You sir, are a classic example, of a legitimate scientist.
QFT.

~D-Draw

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 03:28:48 AM »

Bob
Huh. Did you know that climate change affects a woman's cycle? For instance, she could be on her period when getting on a plane to go from England to Kenya, then when she gets there, she stops her period. It restarts when she gets to England. (Which means that she gets to go swimming afterall!)

True story.

And some women are completely irregular for their whole lives. My friend has three to four month gaps between hers, and sometimes only a 3 week gap. I keep telling her to get it sorted but..

.....what a strange topic we're on.
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 06:00:29 AM »
Periods only exist in a sentence.

See? I proved it here.

I also proved it here.

Oh, and here.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 05:39:20 PM »
Poor midnight is in denial.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 06:45:23 PM »
Poor midnight is in denial.

I am denial.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 01:31:51 AM »
It makes as much sense as all the other rubbish spouted by FE supporters on this site

T-man

• The MPT believers will survive
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 09:17:13 AM »
Realy if you had studies that corilate perfectly that would meAN THERE IS ABSOULTY POSITIVLE NO WAY ANY OTHER ANSWER IS POSSILBE! you cant just make some of this stuff up...it is possible but you must show people these things before you make acusations and try spreading it around...you need to come up with a very good posibility.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
The mole people were stalking me the other day. Thank god I didn't get killed.

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 10:31:13 PM »

Bob

(Response if this is a joke) Haha thats funny
(Response if you are serious) ...WTF?
(Response overflowing with sarcasm) You are a genius
....About that....

Demosthenes

• Leader of the Anti-Loli coalition
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 05:47:43 AM »
(joke)That's why they call it moon flow!
(serious) You are a dickwad!

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 12:44:45 PM »
Yes of course the Moon controls fertility cycles in all animals and much else besides, as well as the tides.

Farmers and growers that know what they're doing plant, harvest, water & feed crops, and transplant by the Moon too. It's only the last less than 100 years that people have forgotten all about such things, well......some people have forgotten. People that rely on false society for all their info. have forgotten all the relevant things.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 01:50:46 AM »
You know when someone brings back a thread from that far back, they have only one motive in mind.

/thread

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 11:07:41 PM »
$10 that the original poster is not female.  :P

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 05:32:13 AM »
It was about three threads down the page, twat. Not that any of you fucking imbeciles have managed to respond sanely to one post yet or anything.

Why does the other twat think that women would be unable to acknowledge the facts of biology?!

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 05:34:02 AM »
It was about three threads down the page, twat. Not that any of you fucking imbeciles have managed to respond sanely to one post yet or anything.

Care to show your sane responses?
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 05:37:48 AM »
You've read them scum. Why do your kinds think you can mis-use language in the way that you do, so that you can lie and pretend you aren't aware that you're whole useless system has been shot down in flames by every sane person that's arrived here to point and laugh at you.

Whoever gives your types the means to use language ought to be annihalated, since you just turn it to spead pointless lies.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 05:39:45 AM »
I think you ought to learn to use a spellchecker kiddo. Also learn the difference between your and you're. And when to pluralise something. In fact, maybe you should try learning the whole English language again because my friend you seem to be having some issues with it.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 05:44:05 AM »
As if.

Count the amount of times you peados use that against your betters, and how pointless your life is.

I very rarely make spelling errors. I'm not a high-school drop-out dumb-class wanker like you are.

Get it yet you stalker child-molester? Why do you think you can do this same no-life 'force people into emotional-abuse back-and-forth' liar exchanges with you?

That's all your life is about. Sitting there insulting people that you know thru and thru have every right to exist, in a world without scum like you in it.

So have fun, do the round planet a favor.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2007, 05:45:33 AM »
I really admire your use of assumptions. But seeing as you know sod all about me you really ought to give it up, you're just embarrassing yourself kid.

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 05:53:11 AM »
Oh another standard response from the world's scummiest peado.

How am I embarassing myself? Look at your posts, compare them to mine.

Mine = full of facts, good ideas, and treat your kind the only way you deserve. Flawless.

Yours = well, look at your username for a start. The embarrassment begins there and just continues neverending. Calling people 'kiddo' and saying what you're saying - when even your username is stuck in primary school thinking-level.

Maybe if you stop touching yourself and dreaming about putting 'Marie's' hair in the inkwell, you might notice that you ought to be in the loony bin in a backwards jacket.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2007, 05:55:34 AM »
Where's the facts? I'm a child molester? That's libel you know.

What's wrong with my username? You don't even know what Gayer means, you just made another assumption as to what it means.

And leave Marie out of this you arsehole.

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2007, 06:00:16 AM »
As if Marie would even consider 'going with you'.

Why don't you leave other people out of your username, stalker?

Why don't you reply ON-TOPIC TO THIS THREAD LIKE I DID?

Because you're a sad lonely peado with no life who knows nothing about any of these topics. You use every thread you participate in to post your pointless attention-seeking chatter.

STAY ON TOPIC, PEADO.

And 'gayer' means you're gayer than you were when you registered your previous username here. Which had just the one gay in it. So maybe your next one is going to be Gayest, and then Ginormous Idiot Fag?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 06:02:01 AM »
Marie is my friend  ::)

The whole topic was a joke, why stay on topic?

A fag is a cigarette you idiot.

Anyway enjoy your day my friend, keep up the hating, it amuses greatly.

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 06:05:21 AM »
It's true fag.

So why post in it, if you don't know anything about it?

Check my response here - if you doubt those are true, then look them up. Don't matter if the op was kidding, cause it's still true.

Marie being your friend - that'll mean it's another of your puppet-accounts then.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 06:57:28 AM »
Haton, you need a purpose. I know, you can grow pubic hair and start thinking about girls.

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 07:07:48 AM »
You just used another of your peado accounts. As stated.

You're the same pointless purposeless nobody, regardless of what login you use.

And you know I'm female, schizo. That's you trying to promote those lies you live off as per usual.

STAY ON TOPIC PEDERAST. YOU'VE BEEN TOLD TO STOP YOUR CHILD-MOLESTING WAYS. TWISTING THINGS TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE TRUTH-TELLERS ARE ALL THOSE SMALL BOYS YOU KEEP PERVERTING WON'T HELP YOUR CASE.

TELL YOUR SOCIAL WORKER THEY FAILED AGAIN. EUTHANISE YOURSELF.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 07:09:02 AM »
So now I am gayer and gayer is me?

Oh boy this is gonna be fun. I've not corner fucked an idiot in a couple days. I need the entertainment. Go ahead and have the admin here post my IP and Gayer's IP. When the realization hits you how mindless you are, no one will judge you, because you cannot help being a moron.

I simply got into the middle of this for kicks, but you had to press 'fast forward'.

So be it, Rambo. Bring your worst  ;)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:10:49 AM by Midnight »