Not an idiot

• 12 Replies
?

Conundrumer

Not an idiot
« on: April 10, 2007, 04:38:17 PM »
Hello, some of you may have seen me through the internet, and I want to understand many things.
I already read the faqs, and would like to ask one simple question:
If the government's conspiracy of round Earth is actually true, should this website be closed for conjuring conspiracy against conspiracy?
Although I feel freedom of speech would stop them from doing this
Or perhaps they try to make the public feel this website is "crazy".
In any case, I respect how you think the world is actually like.

?

Tom Bishop

Re: Not an idiot
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 04:42:48 PM »
Why would they feel the need to shut us down if everyone already thinks we're "crazy"?

Them getting involved would only provide further proof of a Conspiracy.

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 05:28:04 PM »
Why would they feel the need to shut us down if everyone already thinks we're "crazy"?

No it wouldn't

I pwntyur azz

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 06:06:18 PM »

That's like say "He who smelt it dealt it." Are you honestly that defending against a claim that you see as completely false is evidence of that claim being true?

There you have it everyone, we are not allowed to defend ourselves or ideas for it makes us part of the conspiracy.

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 06:15:14 PM »
That's like say "He who smelt it dealt it." Are you honestly that defending against a claim that you see as completely false is evidence of that claim being true?

There you have it everyone, we are not allowed to defend ourselves or ideas for it makes us part of the conspiracy.

You're free to make whatever opinions you'd like. The poster was asking why the Conspiracy does not attempt to shut down this website.

?

akira

• Round Earth Proponent
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 06:17:16 PM »

This means you are bluffing when you said that they are protecting the Ice Wall.
GPS does not require satellites, fortunately it uses it.

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 06:20:17 PM »
This means you are bluffing when you said that they are protecting the Ice Wall.

The Government doesn't need to protect the Ice Wall with guards. Only Diego Drew believes that.

Anyone is free to venture to Antarctica if they wish.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 06:21:41 PM »

According to your own posts, they are involved.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

akira

• Round Earth Proponent
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 06:22:10 PM »

The Government doesn't need to protect the Ice Wall with guards. Only Diego Drew believes that.

I thought he spoke for every FE believer. Fair enough I guess.

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 07:40:43 PM »
Look, the conspiracy was debunked by Jesus himself: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=12379.0
Best SNL skit ever: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

I predict Michale Crichton's next book will be based on the Flat Earth Society.

?

akira

• Round Earth Proponent
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 08:01:08 PM »
Look, the conspiracy was debunked by Jesus himself: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=12379.0

They will say "ah.wikipedia.. biased source of information". Although to some people those information is valid.

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 08:06:42 PM »

They will say "ah.wikipedia.. biased source of information". Although to some people those information is valid.

Well, if they do, they'd better go change all of their references towards Wiki. And plus, I'm sure you could find that list elsewhere... I'm just too lazy to do that, in all honesty.  ;D
Best SNL skit ever: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

I predict Michale Crichton's next book will be based on the Flat Earth Society.

CommonCents

• ^_^
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 07:12:40 AM »

I thought he spoke for every FE believer. Fair enough I guess.
How can 1 man speak for every FE believer when every FE believer has his own 'theory' on how it all works?  They say they have many people who believe in the FE model but really it's a bunch of people each believing in their own little model.  To say you have a bunch of people believing in the FE model they sorta need to agree on most of it, which they don't.
OMG!