Pedophilia Activism -- Does Sex Harm Children?

• 439 Replies
?

Ubuntu

« Reply #180 on: August 28, 2006, 09:30:10 AM »
Quote from: "quixotic"
I know some 8 yr olds are smarter then me....but they do not know more about sex then me....isnt that the point of this ??

quixotic wrote:
Im not doubting they will give me an answer, not at all....

Im saying that what they tell me, would also be inaudible or totally irrelevant.

I'm with Rick_James on this one. How can you say that an 8 year old, who can perform the act of sex, couldn't explain to you what he did?

Im saying that an 8yr old CANT perform the act!! ffs

Hypothetical:

You put an 8yr old boy in a room with an 8yr old girl and say "have sex", what the hell is gonna happen? Yes, there is a slight chance they may get it right, but I would highly doubt it.

But a random 18 year old boy and a random 18 year old girl in a room and say "have sex." What's going to happen? Yes, there is a slight change they might, but I would highly doubt it.

?

quixotic

• Im a mushroomcloudlayin motherfucker, motherfucker
« Reply #181 on: August 28, 2006, 09:12:57 PM »
LOL!!!

You show your age Ubuntu!!

You put an 18yr old boy into a room with an 18yr girl, you'll need 5 other guys to stop that 18yr old from gettin his dick wet!!

FFS

This shit is pointless now

Like...O M G ! ! ! He is, like, totally using the gun as like some kind of sexual weapon. O M G ! ! That is like, totally awesome! ! !

?

quixotic

« Reply #182 on: August 28, 2006, 09:13:49 PM »
That's not the scenario we were discussing. The scenario was:

You walk up to an (average) 8yr old. You ask him what sex is. Can he answer?

No its not, the question is "do you KNOW what sex is?"

Like...O M G ! ! ! He is, like, totally using the gun as like some kind of sexual weapon. O M G ! ! That is like, totally awesome! ! !

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2006, 09:15:45 PM »
LOL!!!

You show your age Ubuntu!!

You put an 18yr old boy into a room with an 18yr girl, you'll need 5 other guys to stop that 18yr old from gettin his dick wet!!

FFS

This shit is pointless now

So you are saying a randomly selected 18yr old male will definatley automatically have sex with a random 18yr girl?

Talk about showing your age... actually... maturity...

« Reply #184 on: August 28, 2006, 09:29:08 PM »
Well... given the girl isnt a cow, and there are no extenuating circumstances, I will bet my balls, that he trys to use his.

I'd say given an eight year old child, they would generally know what sex is, but not be able to explain it, nor be able to perform it, given the opposite sex laying on a bed ready for it.
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2006, 09:31:32 PM »
If you have not leared the basics of sex by the time you are 18, you're screwed (and not literally!!).

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #186 on: August 28, 2006, 09:35:13 PM »
Quote from: "CrimsonKing"
Well... given the girl isnt a cow, and there are no extenuating circumstances, I will bet my balls, that he trys to use his.

There's a 10% chance for each of them that one will be gay, so %20 chance it will go against their sexuality. There is a larger chance that one of them (probably the girl) will not want to have sex with a complete stranger. It is alsolikely one will not find the other attractive. One or both might be in a relationship and want to be faithful to their partner. For religious reasons, or as a personal choice, it is also possible (likely if we are talking the entire globe), one will want to remain celibate. (They could also get creeped out that you are telling them to have sex. =P)

We'll just have to ask Laplace's Demon.

« Reply #187 on: August 28, 2006, 09:41:34 PM »
Well, If you havent had sexual urges by the time youre 18, you have the same problem, the body will basically teach itself, through evolution.

Advocatus Diaboli

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #188 on: August 28, 2006, 09:43:05 PM »
Well, If you havent had sexual urges by the time youre 18.

I think then you're probably asexual, or have a REALLY REALLY REALLY esoteric sexuality.

« Reply #189 on: August 28, 2006, 09:45:28 PM »
Or in the case of Males, had your manhood chopped off... I dunno if there is anything that can be done for the female gender

Advocatus Diaboli

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #190 on: August 28, 2006, 09:46:47 PM »
Or in the case of Males, had your manhood chopped off... I dunno if there is anything that can be done for the female gender

Err... well... sorta.

« Reply #191 on: August 28, 2006, 09:47:26 PM »
unichs.....

(forgot how to spell it)

Advocatus Diaboli

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #192 on: August 28, 2006, 09:50:21 PM »
Quote from: "Ubuntu"
There's a 10% chance for each of them that one will be gay, so %20 chance it will go against their sexuality.

Ahem.  That's 19% chance, not 20%.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #193 on: August 28, 2006, 09:50:33 PM »
unichs.....

(forgot how to spell it)

Eunuchs.

« Reply #194 on: August 28, 2006, 09:51:42 PM »

There's a 10% chance for each of them that one will be gay, so %20 chance it will go against their sexuality. There is a larger chance that one of them (probably the girl) will not want to have sex with a complete stranger. It is alsolikely one will not find the other attractive. One or both might be in a relationship and want to be faithful to their partner. For religious reasons, or as a personal choice, it is also possible (likely if we are talking the entire globe), one will want to remain celibate. (They could also get creeped out that you are telling them to have sex. =P)

Where didju get those numbers, I dont know if I trust them...

Advocatus Diaboli

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2006, 02:24:19 AM »

Sigh, he wasn't talking about if they would WANT to have sex with each other - he was talking about if they COULD have sex with each other. Read the freakin' posts Ubuntu.

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2006, 07:19:05 AM »
Quote from: "Erasmus"
There's a 10% chance for each of them that one will be gay, so 20% chance it will go against their sexuality.

Ahem.  That's 19% chance, not 20%.

How's that come to 19%?

If the two were one person and you added the 10% possibilities you would get 20%, but you're going to tell me there is something wrong with that...

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2006, 07:23:56 AM »
Quote from: "Rick_James"

Sigh, he wasn't talking about if they would WANT to have sex with each other - he was talking about if they COULD have sex with each other. Read the freakin' posts Ubuntu.

Would not their willingness to perform the act affect their ability to perform the act? ;P

I thought we were talking about if eight-year-olds know what sex is... and quixotic was fixed on "You don't know what it is unless you've done it" and then we discussed if eight-year-olds could have sex... now they probably could very easily but they would not be willing to, and there is a relevant chance two random eighteen-year-olds would not be willing to either.

Quixotic, do you mean physically or mentally capable?

« Reply #198 on: August 29, 2006, 07:52:31 AM »
Quote from: "TheEngineer"
Uh, where did I say that?

Well, you seem to be appeasing having sex with an eight year old.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #199 on: August 29, 2006, 11:07:35 AM »
Quote from: "Yardstick2006"
Uh, where did I say that?

Well, you seem to be appeasing having sex with an eight year old.

Ok, where did I say that?

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #200 on: August 29, 2006, 12:20:41 PM »

Im saying that what they tell me, would also be inaudible or totally irrelevant.

I'm with Rick_James on this one.  How can you say that an 8 year old, who can perform the act of sex, couldn't explain to you what he did?

Here.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #201 on: August 29, 2006, 01:58:46 PM »

I'm with Rick_James on this one.  How can you say that an 8 year old, who can perform the act of sex, couldn't explain to you what he did?

Here.

You're an idiot.  Quix said that an 8 year old boy who has had sex with an 8 year old girl could not explain what the act of sex is.  Nowhere did I advocate  8 year olds having sex.

-- Bob Hudson

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #202 on: August 29, 2006, 01:58:48 PM »

Here.

Well it's no secret TheEngineer is a pedorapist

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #203 on: August 29, 2006, 02:04:19 PM »
Ooh, that hurts... :roll:

-- Bob Hudson

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #204 on: August 29, 2006, 02:10:56 PM »
Ooh, that hurts... :roll:

You know we love you.

And by "we" I mean eight-year-olds.

?

Rick_James

• The Elder Ones
  • Rick <3 Gayer
« Reply #205 on: August 29, 2006, 05:01:26 PM »

Would not their willingness to perform the act affect their ability to perform the act? ;P

I thought we were talking about if eight-year-olds know what sex is... and quixotic was fixed on "You don't know what it is unless you've done it" and then we discussed if eight-year-olds could have sex... now they probably could very easily but they would not be willing to, and there is a relevant change two random eighteen-year-olds would not be willing to either.

Quixotic, do you mean physically or mentally capable?

We weren't talking about whether they WANT to. That's a whole nother kettle of fish altogether. We were talking about their PHYSICAL ABILITY to perform the act and/or their mental capacity to eplain the act.

And by "we" I mean eight-year-olds.

Well that explains a lot.

?

Ubuntu

« Reply #206 on: August 29, 2006, 05:22:01 PM »
We weren't talking about whether they WANT to. That's a whole nother kettle of fish altogether. We were talking about their PHYSICAL ABILITY to perform the act and/or their mental capacity to eplain the act.

Thanks for clearing that up. Quixotic said that a random eightteen-year-old male would definitley want to have sex with a random eightteen-year-old female (in fact he said you would "need five guys to hold him back"). I was merely responding to this claim (and pointing out in real life situations will affects ability).

?

quixotic

« Reply #207 on: August 29, 2006, 07:05:37 PM »
I was speaking both mentally and physically.

And to be honest, if anyone here who has had sex, is a male, has been 18 at one point in my life cannot deny, that if you are put i a room with an attracitve girl, you WILL want to bone her. its just natrual male instincts, fuck, im 25 and i still have trouble in shopping centres, when i was 18 i could barely contain myself, i would fuck anything that had two legs and tits.

Its the way of man, we lust for it, we take it.

Granted, the two in the room may not be that attracted to each other and all the other cricumstances, but in a relative environment, a malewill always want to get his load off

« Reply #208 on: August 30, 2006, 12:48:44 AM »
You're an idiot.

And your a peadophile.
quote="Dogplatter"]

LOL

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #209 on: August 30, 2006, 08:42:09 AM »
You're an idiot.

And your a peadophile.

Now, you're an idiot who can't spell.

Maybe you should go back to school and learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' since you obviously don't comprehend what they mean.

-- Bob Hudson